Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL][PROFIT-SHIFT] Coinshift.com, the first profit-shifting multipool - page 3. (Read 28676 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Is the pool down? Getting a 404 on Coinshift.com
The pool had a huge reject spike and a second smaller, is everything ok now?
EDIT: Another even bigger now, how do I interpret this, what does this means?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Whats the deal with Coinshift? Payouts haven't been on time (or happening at all) the last couple of days? It was at 17:54 every day for a week straight and now I haven't gotten one in 36hrs+

I don't mind waiting, but some word from them would be nice.

http://twitter.com/CoinShift

Payout system is having trouble -- coins are safe though. We'll get it pushed through as soon as we get to the bottom of it

There was a payout late last night...hopefully everything is back to normal Smiley
Activity: 16
Whats the deal with Coinshift? Payouts haven't been on time (or happening at all) the last couple of days? It was at 17:54 every day for a week straight and now I haven't gotten one in 36hrs+

I don't mind waiting, but some word from them would be nice.
Today we added Fluttercoin and Whitecoin.

We can add one or two more today. Asiacoin would be hard since it's not traded on Cryptsy,
Most likely it's not relevant any more but on the 25th of April Cryptsy added: " BigVern @cryptsy: New Markets Added: CINNI/BTC, COMM/BTC, AC/BTC"
Apologies if I'm overstepping but I do like the concept of this pool.
what wallet are you cats using?  I recently had to -rescan on the bitcoind and then rebuild/rescan inside of Armory.  Took care of my unconfirmed payouts.
I should have explained better, its not a payout that is missing from my wallet, the payout from 25th never happened, nothing came nor shows from "coinshift's payout history" to me. I had Confirmed Exchanged to be paid, but nothing was. It continued to build up, and then on the 26th, only around 1/3 of the now current Confirmed Exchanged total (Friday's mining plus Saturday's) was paid. And it just keeps on piling up. It's not a huge amount, but if it continues to build up and just gets "left behind", eventually will matter

EDIT: Problem solved, just got a payout at 3am.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
what wallet are you cats using?  I recently had to -rescan on the bitcoind and then rebuild/rescan inside of Armory.  Took care of my unconfirmed payouts.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Same, looks like a lot of the un exchanged got traded though
Didn't get a payout on 25th Friday, and today's payout -26th- was 1/3 of the Confirmed Exchanged.
What is going on? Can anyone shed some light?
The transaction was broadcast just fine.  Blockchain seems to be missing a lot of unconfirmed transactions lately.

http://blockr.io/tx/info/268af44752fec4d58e9ec7b9df78da485b177ceb659ea30bd774982f06385b11

Be patient, it should confirm eventually.

Interesting. I closed and reopened my wallet client, and there it was (unconfirmed)!

First time that has happened to me, so I was a little concerned. Thanks for the tip about blockchain!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
My payout today was not recieved by my wallet.

http://blockchain.info/tx/268af44752fec4d58e9ec7b9df78da485b177ceb659ea30bd774982f06385b11

Transaction not found.

Wallet: 12FEXEDRdDQBQUyKE9p8FncbvLmLokoBpZ
The transaction was broadcast just fine.  Blockchain seems to be missing a lot of unconfirmed transactions lately.

http://blockr.io/tx/info/268af44752fec4d58e9ec7b9df78da485b177ceb659ea30bd774982f06385b11

Be patient, it should confirm eventually.
My payout today was not recieved by my wallet.

http://blockchain.info/tx/268af44752fec4d58e9ec7b9df78da485b177ceb659ea30bd774982f06385b11

Transaction not found.

Wallet: 12FEXEDRdDQBQUyKE9p8FncbvLmLokoBpZ
Activity: 5
@Coinshift  - Really like the idea of the pool, and have been happy with my results mining the last 2 weeks.  Like the VarDiff and the lower payouts.

Was wondering tho if it would be possible to add a simple chart bellow the graph with similar information in plain text.  
Just something like:

Worker |Avg MH/s |MH/s current |Reject Avg |Current Reject

Make the average over the last 12 or 24hrs, something like that.

Reason I'm asking is the graph is great, and the total MH/s is great, but my workers hash speed is very spread out, and its had to tell what my slower works are doing with just the graph.  If my total MH drops, it would be nice to see which worker is being slow and see if I need to do something with it or that computer. 
And I like the fact the graph is an image, loads great on smart phones so please don't change that into one of those interactive ones.
Activity: 395
Activity: 336
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Today we added Fluttercoin and Whitecoin.

We can add one or two more today. Asiacoin would be hard since it's not traded on Cryptsy, but we'll run the numbers and see if it would be worth it.

Anyone know what which "secret" coin Wafflepool is mining with random rewards in the 250,000-300,000 range? Will add it ASAP.
Activity: 395
Yes coinshift please mine those two asap....
Activity: 308
Seems like all the multipools are showing better numbers. Looks like we've lost a few miners to new pools...we're less than 2 GH right at this moment...

That's what happens when you don't keep up with newer altcoins that get released -- which I've been clamoring to coinshift they need to do. I don't even see whitecoin or asiacoin on their pool rotation list, what the hell is coinshift waiting for? An invitation?

I agree on this.

I'm mining at ipoMiner, quite interesting, they are always ahead on adding interesting coins, one of the first getting WC and ASC
Activity: 230
Seems like all the multipools are showing better numbers. Looks like we've lost a few miners to new pools...we're less than 2 GH right at this moment...

That's what happens when you don't keep up with newer altcoins that get released -- which I've been clamoring to coinshift they need to do. I don't even see whitecoin or asiacoin on their pool rotation list, what the hell is coinshift waiting for? An invitation?
Pages:
Jump to: