Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 14. (Read 347316 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
FFS! Start trading your coin and stop sleeping and mining coin you can't auto-trade!

Bored to see unexchanged for days  Angry

Activity: 120
Does anybody else have balance stuck in "Confirmed Exchanged"? Been like this for a week.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
something wrong today?

Nope, profitable mining is over. People need some time to understand dat "shocking" fact.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
something wrong today?

i mined for last 12 hours with 10mhs and got only 0.00246775 + 0.00706459 which is less than 0.01,
this what shoud be from 2mhs not 10mhs
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Yes, overall I like the pool but the inability to easily tell how much I earned per hour/day/etc is a little frustrating. The numbers keep changing and it is very hard to see how much I am actually making.

Same..  I tried it for a day and just not informative enough (now I can't even get what I did earn out - tried 3 manual cashouts in 3 days, coins still stuck, even though I'm above the minimum).

Back to coin specific pools for me...

+1 => I'm disappointed
The site announce 0.00678 BTC\MHs\24h and  i'm mining with 2,8Mh/s 20 hours - what is my balance? Let me show you:
 Confirmed Exchanged     Current Balance   
 0.00193698             0.00392053

Shall i continue mining here - NO, thanks! Big waste of time!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Yes, overall I like the pool but the inability to easily tell how much I earned per hour/day/etc is a little frustrating. The numbers keep changing and it is very hard to see how much I am actually making.

Same..  I tried it for a day and just not informative enough (now I can't even get what I did earn out - tried 3 manual cashouts in 3 days, coins still stuck, even though I'm above the minimum).

Back to coin specific pools for me...

Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
i think the biggest issue with this pool is you cant tell how much you are getting per hour.
some of the coins seem to take so long to get exchanged that you might not make much one day then the next you get a huge payout.

also there is no ledger on past coins.. i know i have some that haven't been exchanged for weeks.
i stopping mining this pool for a whole week and still showed an unexchanged balance when i came back.
those ones just seem to be stuck in the system.

it would be nice to have a history on coins that have been matured and exchanged based on your part of the share.. so you can estimate btc/hr

im torn between this pool and mining ltc for the best profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Does Hashcows evaluate market depth when determining whether to mine a coin, and/or how extensively to mine it?

Yes, every poll of profitability takes market depth into account, including taking our own current un-traded coin balances into account.
Does Hashcows evaluate market depth when determining whether to mine a coin, and/or how extensively to mine it?
Activity: 25
Auto payout of 0.01 is too low.
Please increase this to 0.05 or at least 0.02.

I understand that HashCows is not a bank, but if low auto payments are needed then lower the transaction charge.
A transaction charge of 0.0001 and 0.01 auto payout will mean we loose up to another 1% a day.

Other suggestions are to stop mining very low value coins like LOT which exchanges for 3 satoshi at the time of this post.
We may end up with lots of coins we cannot exchange like what happened with FLAP.
I suggest a minimum value of 10 satoshi per coin.
Activity: 502
being paid out in EAC would be wonderful
This doesn't surprise me at all. Since Christmas the pool seems to have had a lobotomy; whatever seems to have happened, there's a massive difference between Hashcows 2013 and Hashcows 2014.

With a bit of luck we'll turn the corner soon and see a return to the glory days. When operating normally, this is a superb high performance pool and I'm probably not alone wanting to see the professional edge return.

Good luck with it all.

Smiley

Honestly all the good multipools are struggling right now. I have had a lot of issues with Wafflepool lately and they are usually awesome.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Is it possible to see the hashrate of just the people "mining mint" ? I couldn't find this info anywhere. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 532
Are you like these guys?
Hashcows has been mining the wrong fork of SMC every since block 120,000.  Also Dedicated pool is on the wrong fork as well as Cryptsy.  Cryptsy has no idea and is still trading the coin.  The payout per block since block 120,000 is only 16 coins NOT 64 coins.  According to the dev hash.so is on the correct fork however they have withdrawals disabled and haven't paid out a block in days.

The coin forked on March 24th:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5885652

This doesn't surprise me at all. Since Christmas the pool seems to have had a lobotomy; whatever seems to have happened, there's a massive difference between Hashcows 2013 and Hashcows 2014.

With a bit of luck we'll turn the corner soon and see a return to the glory days. When operating normally, this is a superb high performance pool and I'm probably not alone wanting to see the professional edge return.

Good luck with it all.

Smiley

Activity: 526
Its all about the Gold
My account says its been pending for 9.5 hours now.. A previous statement said they had been pushed through, but not in this case.. What do I need to do now?

If your cashout was for > 0.0005 you should have this by now.   We ran into further issues with the daemon and had to do a full downgrade. 

i had a balance over this minimum balance of 0.0005 and only a balance lower then that at this current moment with no payouts recorded on the blockchain since 3/2/2014. not even zero confirmation transactions. so what happened to this payment?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I'm excited about the getting paid out in mint feature I just pointed my rig that way :-D !!!
Activity: 203
Quick question.

What's the point to mine coin that u can't exchange once they're done and wait 3 - 4 days to exchange them.

We mine coin at day1 with a value of x btc , you wait 3 days and coin value decrease, not really like that an auto-profit switch pool should work  Huh
Trade them every day, or if u can't, just don't mine them.
Activity: 5
Hi there,

I know you had problems with BTC payouts, but before that happened, I looked at my balance and it was around 0.08 in current balance and 0.09 in confirmed exchanged. After that it went to 0.02 in confirmed exchanged and and 0 current balance. So I was expecting to get around 0.15 BTC but when I finally received the payment today, it was only 0.105

Could you please look into this?
By around midnight EST a batch of mintcoins showed up and I was able to cash them out. So it does work it's just not super clear what's going on at first. I get that it's new and they are still tweaking it.
Pages:
Jump to: