Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 16. (Read 347316 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Has anyone else lost his btc in hashcow. I had .07 confirmed and today i only had .005

When did you have 0.07 BTC?

have you checked your payout address - it may be the forced payout that took place yesterday.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Has anyone else lost his btc in hashcow. I had .07 confirmed and today i only had .005
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
been waiting on 10 pm tonight to cash out, and i just had 3.2 btm in confirmed, but now only 1.2 btm in my account balance. i guess more wasted time at this pool.

maybe it was only supposed to read 1.2 btm?? if so, then hc needs to fix something, and if it was not supposed to be 1.2, then where is the other 2 btm?

edit
nm, my confirmed was 0 but now says 2 btm. well poo on it not going over to my account balance! would have been nice to get it today since it was in confirmed today
what is BTM???

same situation here, only 1/4 of the confirmed went to current balance Sad
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
been waiting on 10 pm tonight to cash out, and i just had 3.2 btm in confirmed, but now only 1.2 btm in my account balance. i guess more wasted time at this pool.

maybe it was only supposed to read 1.2 btm?? if so, then hc needs to fix something, and if it was not supposed to be 1.2, then where is the other 2 btm?

edit
nm, my confirmed was 0 but now says 2 btm. well poo on it not going over to my account balance! would have been nice to get it today since it was in confirmed today
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?
Good update Nearmiss, I think those implementations will be good for the pool.

Thanks

Smiley

-----

On another note, seems like the IRS agrees with me:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-25/bitcoin-is-property-not-currency-in-tax-system-irs-says.html

I know it is not the place to ask for this, but, just this once:
I don't understand how DOGE became so famous, it is not better than LTC, there are a lot of other coins out there a lot more interesting, why DOGE?

There's probably no one definitive answer, but my view on it is that as DOGE is inflationary, it's more able to be used as a 'throwaway' currency rather than BTC or other deflationary cryptos which are being horded more like commodities than actively exchanged as a currency.

Smiley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Couple of updates:

1) Saturday and Sunday's payouts were combined
2) We then had a payout issue Sunday night, in that only a portion of users received payout
3) We fixed #2 and everyone got payouts the next morning, however as part of that process its likely some now-paid-out rounds have been left behind in the 'Confirmed Exchanged' figure.
4) Also related to Unconfirmed Estimated is indeed FLAP.  We'll find another market to move what we've got so we can get this paid out.  Haven't really run into a situation before where there was literally 0 buy support for a coin, heh.
5) New feature added, of being paid out in MINT instead of BTC.  We will be testing this process over the next few days, and assuming no major hiccups, this is hopefully the first of a number of coin options.
6) Forced BTC payouts happened last night, which may have caused some delays in regular payouts.

** Starting April 1st, 2014 there will be a site-wide maximum auto-payout threshold of 0.01 BTC on all accounts.  This means everyone will be automatically paid out when they reach 0.01 btc or higher.  You will still have the option of setting a lower threshold, or manually cashing out whenever you wish.

** Also of note, accounts that have not logged in or mined at the pool in over 90 days will forfeit any coins left in their accounts.  We are not a bank, and coins should not be left here for extended periods of time if you aren't actively logging in/mining.  This should be less of an issue with the forced payout threshold implemented above, but there are accounts with bad payout information ect. that haven't logged in for months.

If there are any legitimate concerns about the above policy changes feel free to pm, catch me on irc, or discuss here as needed.

Happy Mining. 
Activity: 57
back to business: anyone had "confirm exchanged" being accumulated and not moved to the "current balance" lately?
Also when i try to withdraw manually, yesterday took 8 hours!, is the hot wallet of the pool empty or something?

Yeah I got an automatic payout that only contained half the confirmed exchanged when I went to sleep. So at first i thought that something went wrong with the payout, but than I saw I still had a high confirmed exchanged value, which would explain the low payout.

Any estimation when some ledger features are being re-added? I'm struggling trying to keep track of daily payouts. Power is extremely expensive where I live so I need to do some math in order to prepare for the monthly bills and what I'm paying for my coins.
The whole Doge thing is even more puzzling for people not in the US. I don't see why people would think some local hyped meme would work globally? I would never have even heard of the term if not for the explicit attention it gets on forums like this.

It's not so much the Shibe meme that originated it, or the joke coin that became a phenomenon... These days it's the community that rallied around Doge that donates to various causes and pops into the mainstream media every so often that drives the coin. 

Example: see the Jamaican Bobsled Team donation stories for the recent Winter Olympics.

Unreal than that was what drives the coin to success.
unbelievable

back to business: anyone had "confirm exchanged" being accumulated and not moved to the "current balance" lately?
Also when i try to withdraw manually, yesterday took 8 hours!, is the hot wallet of the pool empty or something?

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
The whole Doge thing is even more puzzling for people not in the US. I don't see why people would think some local hyped meme would work globally? I would never have even heard of the term if not for the explicit attention it gets on forums like this.

It's not so much the Shibe meme that originated it, or the joke coin that became a phenomenon... These days it's the community that rallied around Doge that donates to various causes and pops into the mainstream media every so often that drives the coin. 

Example: see the Jamaican Bobsled Team donation stories for the recent Winter Olympics.
Activity: 57
Are you like these guys?
I don't understand how DOGE became so famous, it is not better than LTC, there are a lot of other coins out there a lot more interesting, why DOGE?

There's probably no one definitive answer, but my view on it is that as DOGE is inflationary, it's more able to be used as a 'throwaway' currency rather than BTC or other deflationary cryptos which are being horded more like commodities than actively exchanged as a currency.

Smiley

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Hasco.ws

You should consider allowing DOGE payout. Many people in reddit are wanting to have a multipool that pays in Dogecoins. You could see it there (an in all the dogecoin reddit): http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/2189e7/we_need_a_multipool_that_pays_out_in_doge/
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/217uq9/this_is_currency_war_against_dogecoin/
Are you like these guys?
Hi,

There has been an estimated unexchanged balance for several weeks.
I expect that this is partly due to Flappycoin.
Flappycoin value is less that 1 Bitcoin satoshi.

It does not look good always having an estimated unexchanged balance.
I suggest you make an exchange using Litecoin on Crypto Rush and then Litecoins to Bitcoins so we can get something from FlappyCoin.

Yeah, the whole site doesn't look good, messy in almost every respect.

There was an announcement a while ago about a forthcoming update, I politely asked for an update about the update and there was no reply.

Is it any wonder all my new hashing points to Scryptguild?

https://www.scryptguild.com/‎

Smiley

Activity: 25
Hi,

There has been an estimated unexchanged balance for several weeks.
I expect that this is partly due to Flappycoin.
Flappycoin value is less that 1 Bitcoin satoshi.

It does not look good always having an estimated unexchanged balance.
I suggest you make an exchange using Litecoin on Crypto Rush and then Litecoins to Bitcoins so we can get something from FlappyCoin.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
For some of my servers that have a lot of connections, I blocked the capability to ping (ICMP) their IP, among other protocols that were blocked.

Its not uncommon for high demand servers to be un-pingable.

Activity: 4
FYI, I can get the DNS but cannot ping the stratum server.

C:\Users\#####>tracert [Suspicious link removed]

Tracing route to [Suspicious link removed] [37.187.9.53]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  192.168.1.1
  2    40 ms    18 ms    30 ms  local stuff
  3    17 ms    12 ms    12 ms  local stuff
  4    22 ms    23 ms    21 ms  local stuff
  5    28 ms    31 ms    46 ms  ae-3-0.cr0.dca10.tbone.rr.com [66.109.6.80]
  6    45 ms    28 ms    69 ms  ae-0-0.pr0.dca20.tbone.rr.com [66.109.6.183]
  7    31 ms    32 ms    32 ms  ge-7-1-6.pr0.chi10.tbone.rr.com [66.109.9.74]
  8   110 ms   134 ms   109 ms  vlan70.csw2.Washington1.Level3.net [4.69.149.126
]
  9   110 ms   109 ms   110 ms  ae-72-72.ebr2.Washington1.Level3.net [4.69.134.1
49]
 10   108 ms   125 ms   150 ms  ae-41-41.ebr2.Paris1.Level3.net [4.69.137.49]
 11   119 ms   123 ms   108 ms  ae-82-82.csw3.Paris1.Level3.net [4.69.161.102]
 12     *        *
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Shitcoin Maximalist
[News] STATUS: Internet routing issue affecting Stratum connection for some users (majority unaffected). Investigating.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Is it possible for the pool operator to adopt merged mining to enhance our earning a bit?

The problem with that pool is that we cannot get BTC out of it at the moment.

[ANN] First scrypt merged mined pool!!
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=15666.0

http://manicminer.in/docs/mining
Activity: 3
Hey support... my coins have stopped autotrading and I have a coin withdraw that has been pending for more than 5 days. Give my account a kick up the butt would ya? Moving to a different pool till this is sorted. But I like seeing your cows, so would like to come back.
Pages:
Jump to: