Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 11. (Read 347316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
I've been testing this pool for almost 48 hours (came from Middlecoin) and altough the profits aren't as good here, I'm giving it a shot for a few days to see what's up.

I have some doubts:
1. Is there an easy way to see our stats? Something like this? -> http://middlestats.circlestorm.org/
2. Right now RPC is being mined for almost 3 hours, although it isn't (by a long distance) the most profitable coin. How does this pool calculate the profitability?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Been away for a while so I figured I'd pop in and say hello! Smiley
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
@nearmiss

The order of coins in
https://hashco.ws/balances/
used to be alphabetical and now its lost
it was very useful to have a consistent order

also please consider adding C2 as payout coin
I know there is a big demand for C2 payout pool
and you will get lots of new HASHING POWER
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
nearmiss, would you consider adding HBN (hobonickels) as a payout option?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
FYI,  we've added ZEIT and BC as payout options to hashcows. 
I send a payout request 1 day and half ago but it is still pending Angry Huh
I write to owner.. no answer.

They do NOT PAY.

Did you check the box next to btc or whatever you're trying to cash out on the page where you requested a cashout? Seriously, go back and check - The first time I tried to cash out I didn't check that box and then I was like hrmmm why am I not getting a payout... and eventually I figured it out lol.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

They do NOT PAY.

Lol I've cashed out 3 times this week with no problems
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

They do NOT PAY.
Activity: 120
Have you considered adding BC as a payout? They have a huge community and supporters.  Would bring a big amount of hashing power to your pool.

Why? theres already http://blackcoinpool.com/ what is lot bigger than hashcows.
Activity: 120
I have btc:s stuck in "Confirmed Exchanged" for a two weeks.Cant withdraw them.Want my coins.How can i contact support? Webpage just says here or irc.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?
I want to cash out my balance (0.005 BTC) to my address 1Pwa7k9ZzwpLvNDHz8QQ7fWgxbNSa7ymVV.
After pressing the cashout button it "moved" to "Currently Pending Cashouts".

Now its gone, but nothing arrived at my wallet.

Maybe give it some time, it will probably arrive.

Smiley

I want to cash out my balance (0.005 BTC) to my address 1Pwa7k9ZzwpLvNDHz8QQ7fWgxbNSa7ymVV.
After pressing the cashout button it "moved" to "Currently Pending Cashouts".

Now its gone, but nothing arrived at my wallet.
Activity: 147
Hey guys,

already wrote privately to the OP, but I wanted to express my interest in having Zeitcoin added as an automatic payout option for hashcows. Zeitcoin is a POS coin that's mainly traded on MINTPAL.

Third
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Hey guys,

already wrote privately to the OP, but I wanted to express my interest in having Zeitcoin added as an automatic payout option for hashcows. Zeitcoin is a POS coin that's mainly traded on MINTPAL.

THIS! 22Mhs of pure R9 290 goodness is just itching ...
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

I love hashcows but I am still having this problem where every time I try to start my miners up it's a major bitch to get them going. I start the batch files and I'm staring at a bunch of black command prompt windows with no text and and I have to close them if it doesn't start mining after 20-30 seconds and try again, and again, and again, it takes FOREVER before all of my cards are up and running. I don't experience this with any other pools, and this is my only issue with Hash Cows, is there any way to fix this??
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Thanks in ascendance for any help guys...#1 How do you check the BTC payout address on the website?When i try to set in tin the coins page it says that address already exists...I assume mine? #2 Been hashing for a few days at +20mhs and site says only .119 BTC in current balance? How to check that? Account Ledger is locked/grayed out.

I am also having this issue; my current balance seems to have frozen in the last day or so.  The HC site is still showing good hashrates and low rejects, so I'm not sure what's happening there!

On another topic, is there anywhere I can see historical stats for my HC workers?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Thanks in ascendance for any help guys...#1 How do you check the BTC payout address on the website?When i try to set in tin the coins page it says that address already exists...I assume mine? #2 Been hashing for a few days at +20mhs and site says only .119 BTC in current balance? How to check that? Account Ledger is locked/grayed out.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Does HashCos have API support, I would like to get my Stats and the current BTC Mhs rate?
Pages:
Jump to: