Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 12. (Read 347316 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Have you considered adding BC as a payout? They have a huge community and supporters.  Would bring a big amount of hashing power to your pool.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
im having a problem accessing hashcows - https://hashco.ws/

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to hashco.ws. The OCSP server has no status for the certificate. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_unknown_cert)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

tried both www and without the www. same message on both.

This was related to the cert provider, and should by now be cleared up.
and we are back in, quick password reset and all cooking again  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to hashco.ws. The OCSP server has no status for the certificate. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_unknown_cert)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

This was related to the cert provider, and should by now be cleared up.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
How long i have to wait for reset password email???
Activity: 75
If your using Firefox you might have to uncheck a box in your "Options".  Go to "Options", "Advanced", "Certificates", and then click "Validations" and uncheck both boxes.  hashco.ws should load up just fine after that.
Activity: 336

Secure Connection Failed

same, came in here to post this

Same here. Both with and without www

Same here... but getting the error on mozilla. Chome loads the page just fine... Havnt tried ie yet but im sure some1 else will Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Confirming connection issues as the guys above.
Activity: 140

Secure Connection Failed

Same here. Both with and without www
Activity: 89

Secure Connection Failed

Activity: 84

Secure Connection Failed

Activity: 93
Are the current fast rounds normal? Longest is about 10 minutes, most are 1 - 2 minutes.
Activity: 224
Shitcoin Maximalist
Go back through that dude's post history too. At least 75% of his posts are shrieking about one thing or another.  Grin

Well why is it that after mining for a day and a half. I am averaging about 0.0005MHASH/BTC/DAY about 1/10th of what other multipools are paying out.

Either that or my stats are frozen.

The owner is most likely skimming profits from everybody

Why can't people take time to investigate issues and ask questions before going off the handle and throwing accusations about?

Firstly even a little time spent reading would tell you that the nature of this pool means that payments take time to ramp up.

Also what evidence do you have to support a statement like "The owner is most likely skimming profits from everybody"?

I have been with this pool for most of it's life and have had absolutely NO reason to doubt nearmiss' integrity.
LOL!!!

Give it up, coyote.  You're expecting a bunch of spoiled, immature, socially inept, emotionally driven computer geeks raised with a sense of entitlment to demonstrate manners, self-control, responsibility, and calm reasoning.  Roll Eyes

Maybe in about 20 years.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
ok thanks for the informations
A few updates:

1) SSL Cert has been updated due to heartbleed.  I notice now the old one was for both www and blank, new one is not.  I can't simply re-issue the old as startssl is being owned atm (not unsurprisingly).  https://hashco.ws works as expected, email links are updated to reflect this.  If I can't get into startssl soon I'll just order another cert for www as well.

2) Site-wide password resets are required.  This is a precautionary measure due to heartbleed.

3) Anyone who made an address change between April 7th 0:00:00 UTC and the time we patched the servers, have had their btc addy's changed to a garbage string.  Simply log in and change to a valid address and your good to go

4) The delayed payout from Monday (due to my back issues), and then last night due to heartbleed, will be paid out tonight.
Activity: 58
anyone else getting : ssl_error_bad_cert_domain  ?

nearmiss has recently done a number of updates, including the SSL certificate, following the heartbleed vulnerability development.

Unfortunately he only registered the certificate to hashco.ws and not www.hashco.ws.

If you use that address all should be well - also note the password reset shortcut that is emailed to you will also need the www. removing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
anyone else getting : ssl_error_bad_cert_domain  ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Well why is it that after mining for a day and a half. I am averaging about 0.0005MHASH/BTC/DAY about 1/10th of what other multipools are paying out.

Why can't people take time to investigate issues and ask questions before going off the handle and throwing accusations about?

Firstly even a little time spent reading would tell you that the nature of this pool means that payments take time to ramp up.

Also what evidence do you have to support a statement like "The owner is most likely skimming profits from everybody"?

I have been with this pool for most of it's life and have had absolutely NO reason to doubt nearmiss' integrity.
LOL!!!

Give it up, coyote.  You're expecting a bunch of spoiled, immature, socially inept, emotionally driven computer geeks raised with a sense of entitlment to demonstrate manners, self-control, responsibility, and calm reasoning.  Roll Eyes

Maybe in about 20 years.
Activity: 58

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

Just wanted to make you guys aware that between yesterday 4/7/2014 and today 4/8/2014 i noticed that my btc payout address had been changed without my authorization. It was changed from 16rBgvegJnDWQtakxc6ChYaUu2fozuDk47 (which has been my legitimate address since i started with hashcows) to 1GxdwuYxuoJEtzoJrxv2mQQ4344YgqUAzv (bad address that i don't recognize).

The team appreciate the feedback. There have been one or two other reports like this, the first within hours of the heartbleed openssl exploit becoming public knowledge. Nearmiss patched the server against the vulnerability as early as possible today. If anyone else has similar issues, please email [email protected] with full info to help nearmiss investigate - but the initial hunch is that it was an opportunistic thing using heartbleed.

As has been mentioned, we patched the servers asap earlier this morning.  We are in the midst of a full audit for possible changes like this, as mentioned, feel free to report if you notice anything out of the ordinary.  We'll likely be forcing site-wide password resets as a precautionary measure once the audit is complete.   We'll have a full news update on this later tonight.  This was not a hashcows-specific vulnerability, and is related to heartbleed mentioned above.  

Pages:
Jump to: