Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 18. (Read 347316 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
How many shares you get per minute is going to be different depending on what coin is being mined.  A coin with a lower difficulty will net you more shares than a coin with higher difficulty.  So comparing pools with that stat is useless unless you can see definitively that both pools are mining the same coin.  
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
If different pools are mining different coins, with different difficulties, isn't the shares/min completely unrelated?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Yeah, so disconnects are still there.
I'm going to move away for a while and wait for a dedicated EU server or something, i'll follow the thread and return once i see some improvements.

3 days average per equal hashpower spread across 2 pools:

Hashcows: 32 shares / minute
Competitor#1: 52 shares / minute

Shares / minute seems like a rather useless metric....  The current stratum server is in the EU fyi.

Happy mining  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I think I need to say something to clear things up a bit

I have mined everyday day on middlecoin until 2 weeks ago where middlecoin have server issue so I switch to mine in hashcow, I only got 1.3 MH after mining for 24 hour all I got was 0.002 bitcoin

supposingly I am expecting to see 0.01 bitcoin, not 0.002 so I gave up on hashcow not bother to withdraw the balance and go to mine on other server

I login everyday to check if the balance increase since it might be admin haven sold off those coin

after 7 days, finally the balance increase to 0.015 bitcoin

So what I wanna say is, if you mine for 24 hour or 3 days you wont know your actual balance yet because the admin haven sold those coin, you need to wait for 7 days for it to fully reflect
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
HI!  It says: "Payout Address: None" on  Balances and Cashout so when iam on Coin settins and there it says i have no BTC address and when iam changeing it to my adress i get:

[{}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {'payment_address': [u'User coin with this Payment address already exists.']}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}]

when i registerd my account yesterday i used first a wrong email (@hotmai.coml) so i had to do a second registraition with same BTC address... is this the problem and i need to generate a new wallet adress?

Yes generate a new address Smiley
Activity: 12
HI!  It says: "Payout Address: None" on  Balances and Cashout so when iam on Coin settins and there it says i have no BTC address and when iam changeing it to my adress i get:

[{}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {'payment_address': [u'User coin with this Payment address already exists.']}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}, {}]

when i registerd my account yesterday i used first a wrong email (@hotmai.coml) so i had to do a second registraition with same BTC address... is this the problem and i need to generate a new wallet adress?
Activity: 28
Yeah, so disconnects are still there.
I'm going to move away for a while and wait for a dedicated EU server or something, i'll follow the thread and return once i see some improvements.

3 days average per equal hashpower spread across 2 pools:

Hashcows: 32 shares / minute
Competitor#1: 52 shares / minute

Activity: 4
winge, winge, winge!

I had to register just to have my say on this pool vs multipool vs dogecoin

After mining all three simultaneously for a week this was my result:

Multipool: 0.04 BTC/Mhs
Dogecoin: 0.033 BTC/Mhs
Hashcows: 0.038 BTC/Mhs

There is fcuk all in it!

The reason I ave now pointed all my rigs to hashcows is simple, Its convenient and the guys do the hard work for me!

The problem with Multipool and cryptsy is I couldnt sell a lot of the coins like EAC, TIPS, GNC because they have minimum transaction. So unless you have lots of hasing power then Its a waste of time mining half the coins.

Anyway If your not happy here then you know where to go!

so you mean

0.04 BTC/Mhs/week
0.033 BTC/Mhs/week
0.038 BTC/Mhs/week

?? Just curious.

per day!

You must have my coins!

In all honesty this pool is almost the perfect front to steal a bevy of coins from people. 

I do apologise - Its per WEEK!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Could someone tell me if a 12% reject rate is normal ? Thanks

No, its not normal - rejects should be below 1% but if you're outside of US you might get higher reject rates.

stratum server isn't in the US fyi, though hey, perhaps this is true anyways.
Activity: 35
Is there a way to change my BTC payout address on the hashcow website? 

Is it THAT hard to go to Coin Settings?

No, its not normal - rejects should be below 1% but if you're outside of US you might get higher reject rates.
Activity: 83
Activity: 108
Is there a way to change my BTC payout address on the hashcow website? 
Got payed today, all ok and all according to my settings, but i'm still having disconnects that my rigs don't report on other pools.
Activity: 6
winge, winge, winge!

There is fcuk all in it!

The reason I ave now pointed all my rigs to hashcows is simple, Its convenient and the guys do the hard work for me!

The problem with Multipool and cryptsy is I couldnt sell a lot of the coins like EAC, TIPS, GNC because they have minimum transaction. So unless you have lots of hasing power then Its a waste of time mining half the coins.

so you mean

0.04 BTC/Mhs/week
0.033 BTC/Mhs/week
0.038 BTC/Mhs/week

?? Just curious.

per day!

You must have my coins!

In all honesty this pool is almost the perfect front to steal a bevy of coins from people. 
Activity: 25
Yesterday I withdrew some coins and all except reddcoin arrived.

Now I can't even login anymore, the login page doesn't do anything once you press the button.
Activity: 4
winge, winge, winge!

There is fcuk all in it!

so you mean

0.04 BTC/Mhs/week
0.033 BTC/Mhs/week
0.038 BTC/Mhs/week

?? Just curious.

per day!
Disconnects are getting high again...

[2014-03-07 18:11:40] stratum_recv_line failed
[2014-03-07 18:11:40] Stratum connection interrupted
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Perhaps you could add a Line or 2 in the fipo about the MOO situation (payouts can take longer then 24h).

Most people just cant be bothered reading 10 pages back for an answer to their questions.

more than 4 days i hope... because for now i have only 0.075BTC since sunday with an average 6-7mh/s in 65 hours, it's far less than mining LTC... (and i stop mining at hashcows since 30 hours)
Activity: 78
i just started getting the "worker banned" message on one of the rigs, anyone know what's going on with that?
Just restart the program.

As someone else suggested, get CG watcher and it will monitor CGminer and restart it automatically.   Haven't tried it yet.
And as i already pointed out, CG watcher doesn't work for this as your hashrate is still high, just you are getting 40+% rejects!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Perhaps you could add a Line or 2 in the fipo about the MOO situation (payouts can take longer then 24h).

Most people just cant be bothered reading 10 pages back for an answer to their questions.
Pages:
Jump to: