Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 145. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Kuroth and glon...

Do a forum search (top right of your screen) for BBQ in this thread... it's been answered quite a few times already.

The answer is the 5th search item down.

Well that's an answer from September, so maybe something has changed since then regarding the "stratum problems"?

Nope, it's been the same answer everytime someone asked... I'm sure they'd tell us if the incompatibility was fixed.

According to the search the question has only been asked and answered once, in September. What makes you think the answer would be the same every time the question was asked?

You're right... search is dumb.

I did this one by hand looking through all 48 pages:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3156691
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3254585
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3679349

just a note to this. bbqcoin doesnt support stratum as the coin is old BUT it is possible to still support stratum if someone is able to modify the coin code. (e.g. my new stratum + getwork bbq pool bqc.crypto-expert.com (run by the same guys behind cryptopools.com) 1% fee and PPS)
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Since the daily estimates are often very wrong, would it be possible to see somewhere how many actual BTC has arrived into my account from the start of the day up until the moment you check? This would give me a much better indication of what's going on.

Not sure what you mean, the daily estimates are usually spot on, recently maybe not because of the whole TAG fork. BTC actually arrives in you're account once a day. (11:00 EST)

Let me know if I misread what you were trying to tell us Smiley
Well I hope that they are wrong.... I started on your pool yesterday around 1pm EST with roughly 6mh/s. Got .02 btc yesterday and my estimate says 0.059 btc is what I will get today....  So more than half what I should do in 24 hours with 32hours of mining...  :s
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Not sure what you mean, the daily estimates are usually spot on

For example right now it is indicating that today I will make half of what I made yesterday.
I find that very hard to believe.
Since the daily estimates are often very wrong, would it be possible to see somewhere how many actual BTC has arrived into my account from the start of the day up until the moment you check? This would give me a much better indication of what's going on.

Not sure what you mean, the daily estimates are usually spot on, recently maybe not because of the whole TAG fork. BTC actually arrives in you're account once a day. (11:00 EST)

My daily estimates are usually way too low but now I know that I don't pay much attention to them anymore.
I know there is a daily payout at 11:00 EST, what I mean is that after that payout the balance for the next payout is 0 and BTC is added to that as exchanged coins come in during the day. It would be nice to see that balance somewhere, that starts at 0 after the payout and add up during the day up until the exact amount that will be paid at 11:00, after which the counter is reset to 0 again for the next day.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Not sure if this is what you meant, but I think it means it would be good to have a BTC total in the bank so far today, rather than/as well as, an estimate projecting what hasn't yet happened. If so I agree.

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Messssssss  Too  Busy making de money mining LTC to do searches or argue.....    Kiss
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Kuroth and glon...

Do a forum search (top right of your screen) for BBQ in this thread... it's been answered quite a few times already.

Well that's an answer from September, so maybe something has changed since then regarding the "stratum problems"?

Nope, it's been the same answer everytime someone asked... I'm sure they'd tell us if the incompatibility was fixed.

According to the search the question has only been asked and answered once, in September. What makes you think the answer would be the same every time the question was asked?

You're right... search is dumb.

I did this one by hand looking through all 48 pages:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3156691
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3254585
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3679349
Activity: 181
Kuroth and glon...

Kuroth and glon...

Kuroth and glon...

Kuroth and glon...

Activity: 196
Maybe a noob question, but it seems that BBQ is quite profitable at the moment, why is Cows not mining it at all?

http://dustcoin.com/mining

+1
Maybe a noob question, but it seems that BBQ is quite profitable at the moment, why is Cows not mining it at all?

http://dustcoin.com/mining

legendary
Activity: 1311
Just want to make sure every thing is working correctly. I been rewarded for "round 4502" but not any of the 30 rounds before that. Is that because it not been 24 hours since those rounds happened, and the coins have not been sold yet? My account set up for sell all for btc.

Well the pool is mining TAG before the official fix, so it could fork at any time and mine hot air.
Activity: 162
Just want to make sure every thing is working correctly. I been rewarded for "round 4502" but not any of the 30 rounds before that. Is that because it not been 24 hours since those rounds happened, and the coins have not been sold yet? My account set up for sell all for btc.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
jogoma12, maybe this is not the correct topic for a general setup problem.
Activity: 249
Can someone help me setup my miner? It's minerd and mining_proxy, it mines but doesnt register on pools.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
LTC is at $27   Is it not a no brain'er that right now it is MUCH more profitable to mine LTC then mine on HashCow???

Might be better, LTC is no joke ATM. The cows be sad if anyone leaves but we understand! Smiley

Just think of all the money you have made if you have been keeping you're coins!

Could you please answer the question about proxying a PPS litecoin pool?

FOURTH TRY: COULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOUT PROXYING A PPS LITECOIN POOL AND MINING THERE WITH FULL HASHCOWS HASHRATE? THANK YOU.
Jump to: