Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 21. (Read 347329 times)

trc
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
It can take days after a round is ended for the coin to mature and be traded. So you have to be patient. I suspect that it won't always be like this but for now it is what it is.

aTriz, we get this and some of us are also trying to explain the situation however you have to at least put up an extra stat ASAP which is the total some of the Confirmed Exchanged Balance. Currently it only shows current round only and people think that's all they got after hours or days of mining.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
It can take days after a round is ended for the coin to mature and be traded. So you have to be patient. I suspect that it won't always be like this but for now it is what it is.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Power to the people!
Duno what to think about hashcow, for me it shows after 24h "0.00202181 Confirmed Exchanged Balance" for 1,5 Mh. Thats far away from that what what http://stats.hashco.ws/en/profit or http://poolpicker.eu/text.php tells us, but i will test it 24h longer.

thats pretty much my problem to im getting less then if i mined ltc directly with half my hash and id stil make 5x more probly wondering where the stats are from and if maybe the pools having problems.
Activity: 181
I'm looking into the Worker is temporarily banned issue and will update here in a few hours.

Restarted PC and the worker is fine for now, not sure if you did anything yet or not...
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I'm looking into the Worker is temporarily banned issue and will update here in a few hours.

If you want me to change the BTC address on your account since you can't have duplicates e-mail me

[email protected]
Activity: 181
I'm getting a message very frequently saying 'Worker is temporarily banned', whats the reason behind this please?

Same here, just re-started mining on HC after a few weeks hiatus and now getting this message on one of my 6 workers, for no apparent reason. Pleae explain what is going on, thanks!
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
hi. i have now started to use hashcows again but had to register in a new name. now when i try to input my btc address it says User coin with this Payment address already exists.
what can i do to get this sorted out?
You can wait for aTriz or nearmiss to help out or just create another address from your wallet an use that instead.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I'm getting a message very frequently saying 'Worker is temporarily banned', whats the reason behind this please?
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
hi. i have now started to use hashcows again but had to register in a new name. now when i try to input my btc address it says User coin with this Payment address already exists.
what can i do to get this sorted out?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
36 hours with 10.5 M/hs Zero payout, looks like this is common practice?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
are there any problems with stats ? im mining but in stats shows ZERO accepted share, and sometimes shows ZERO hashing speed
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi,

I just test [Suspicious link removed] since a day, and I think I have a problem.
When pool switch to coin, my rigs lost connection and go to the backup pool and it switch to [Suspicious link removed] only after few minutes (~2minutes).

Is it normal ?

On other auto-switch pool, i didn't have any disconnect when they switch the coin.

my soft is configure to this server: [Suspicious link removed]:8888

Thanks to your help.

Hey,

its normal since hashcows disconnects at every coin change for some seconds
Activity: 74
Hi,

I just test Hashco.ws since a day, and I think I have a problem.
When pool switch to coin, my rigs lost connection and go to the backup pool and it switch to hashco.ws only after few minutes (~2minutes).

Is it normal ?

On other auto-switch pool, i didn't have any disconnect when they switch the coin.

my soft is configure to this server: stratum+tcp://stratum01.hashco.ws:8888

Thanks to your help.
Activity: 64
Duno what to think about hashcow, for me it shows after 24h "0.00202181 Confirmed Exchanged Balance" for 1,5 Mh. Thats far away from that what what http://stats.hashco.ws/en/profit or http://poolpicker.eu/text.php tells us, but i will test it 24h longer.
Activity: 84
Hmm.. That is not my experience at hashcows..

A couple of days ago I had 7MH/s pointed at them for little over 24hrs. Payout so far : 0.035 btc, which makes a nice fat 0.005 per MH/s  Roll Eyes

I'd prove it to you, but unfortunately hashcows' reporting is the cat's ass (which is the opposite end of the cat's whiskers)..

Here's how I visualize hashcows' inner working : it is a drain circled by some nonsense stats and when you throw in some hashes, a couple of days later some unexplained btc dust shows up in your wallet, with no way to relate it to whatever it is you threw in there. Just like a black hole, information goes in but none comes out Smiley

Glad some people apparently got 0.012+ per Mh/s though, good for you.
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
trc
Activity: 164
Guys, use load-balance and give hashcows more than half of the quota until this is fixed. Something like 7 to 3. Quotas like 9 to 1 would be preferred but that makes the backup pools disconnect by not sending enough work requests in time - which isn't something we want. When you keep your backup pools always connected, you won't have any worker downtime.
Activity: 179
I had many disconnects yesterday and switched rigs to reserve pool. Is it fixed already?
Activity: 106
Many people still waiting for a payment for the last 2 days?
Activity: 93
Nope, auto-trade BTC does nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: