Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 24. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Can someone confirm 0,015 BTC per day and MHs or any payout that occured within last 48 hours? Coz it seems hashcow sucks.

Not here to badmouth hashcow but I really dunno how people get 0.015 BTC here, I tried it for 12 hours and I got a mere 0.00027175 (confirmed + current) BTC for 2.6MH/s...

I've got almost 0.002 Unexchanged Balance+Confirmed Exchanged Balance  after 24h mining here with 1.6MH/s I wonder where is the rest, no way to track it. I read some people here say it will appear in a future, maybe 3 days. I dont understand this site at all, no info about what I  have, cause I assume 0.002 is extremely low.   The info on the web page about the hashrate was good, I also had very low rejects, less than 1%, I just dont know where is the profit. The design of the info we get here about the money we make is definitely not going to win the next nobel prize.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Can someone confirm 0,015 BTC per day and MHs or any payout that occured within last 48 hours? Coz it seems hashcow sucks.

Not here to badmouth hashcow but I really dunno how people get 0.015 BTC here, I tried it for 12 hours and I got a mere 0.00027175 (confirmed + current) BTC for 2.6MH/s...
Activity: 25
I do not find any information about withdrawal fees and limits for the different coins at your site. Do you take any withdrawal fee for BTC and what is the minimum limit? If the information about fees and limits is written anywhere please provide a link, thanks.

If logged in, you can see the details for the coins you specifically have a balance for, here; [Suspicious link removed]/balances/

I suppose it may make sense to also add this information to this link; [Suspicious link removed]/usercoins/  which shows all the coins regardless of balance.   I'll add it to my list.

The line with my bitcoin balance says txfee 0.0001 so that is the fee you take if I withdraw the bitcoins? Is the fee always the same or does it get smaller if I withdraw larger ammounts?
Same. It's the Bitcoin network's fee, not the pool's. So, if you set a higher threshold, you'll pay lesser tx fee in the long run.

Allright, thanks. I have never thought about bitcoins network fees before, even if I have sent and recieved quite many transactions the last several months. Seems like it is an offtopic discussion, but i found some numbers that BTC have had an average about 65000 transactions the last month. I know it is offtopic but is it really necessary with a 0.0001 transaction fee?  Has there been any discussion about making it one zero smaller? Right now the world pays about 6.5BTC in fees per day for all BTC transations.
Activity: 28
Do you guys think we should try to get cryptopros.com to recompare [Suspicious link removed] with other auto-switching pools? I think they would be open to it since Doge coin isn't an unfair advantage for multipool or middlecoin and [Suspicious link removed] seems to be doing very well lately with the addition of all of the "MOO" coins we're mining. I currently mine here and at multipool and I believe [Suspicious link removed] is killing them in terms of BTC/MH/s.
Activity: 2
Hello all,

I joined just today because I finally know what I want to say to you guys. I've been following this thread since the hack. I joined probably a day before-hand, so I didn't lose much. I have to say, I have had next to no issues with these guys after they've gotten it back up and running. Payouts are always as scheduled, unless the coins get stuck and can't be traded quickly, which is always announced here. Any issues with the site were always mentioned here, usually pretty quickly. Still, there are so many people who come here, complain, and badmouth the Hashcows guys, and it irritates me, because they're always so good about everything.

Anyway, the past couple days, as well as this week, have been pretty awesome. I don't know exactly how much time I've been running, but I know I'm usually running about 500 khash/s when i'm not on my computer, and around 200 khash/s when I'm using it. My past three payouts were 0.00235 BTC, 0.00352 BTC, and 0.00612 BTC. They all came at around the same time every day, 11:23 EST, for the past three days.

Now, for all you guys getting mad about no payouts, I definitely don't have an answer for you because I'm no expert, and I've been getting my payouts just fine. But I think you should check all your settings on Hashcows, make sure you have a BTC address for them to send the coins to, and make sure your Bitcoin wallet is up to date. Sometimes mine gets out of sync and I have to close it down and open it back up to catch it up to where it's supposed to be. Also, the balances only update once a day. The confirmed exchanged balance is what's gonna move to your balance at the end of the day, and the unexchanged balance (which sometimes doesn't work correctly) is how many coins you're expected to get once they're traded.

There's no reason to get all angry and grumpy, not everyone is having the issues you are. Try emailing support as well if you feel like you aren't getting the answers you like here on the forums.

Peace and love y'all. Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
yes, for me hashcoes seems to have stuck statistics, moved back to litecoinpool, where i everytime get what calc says,
its hard to choose now,
middlecoin is in strage state for me, a lot of complains from other people, i everytime got less then with PPS on litecoinpool, the same with waffle

There's also Clevermining and Scryptguild to try out.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
yes, for me hashcoes seems to have stuck statistics, moved back to litecoinpool, where i everytime get what calc says,
its hard to choose now,
middlecoin is in strage state for me, a lot of complains from other people, i everytime got less then with PPS on litecoinpool, the same with waffle
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 35
I started for first time to mine on hascows yesterday. I have 2.5M/has and after 24 hours i get this : Est. Unexchanged Balance: 0.00453509   Confirmed Exchanged Balance: 0.00132105
I have nothing in my balance. Can anyone explain me ? And is there any way to calculate the profit at any time ?
Thanks!

I have a similar issue, I pointed about 6mh at hashcows yesterday and have very low numbers in the unexchanged and confirmed balances, totally less than 0.01btc
Activity: 4
how can i see any statistics, i am still no sure, estimated unexchanged is everytime 0 even if i try logout - login as somebody wrote there, in my coins there is 0 too,
i am mining for about 3 hours, or is there any 3rd party good statistics ?

thanks Smiley I am beginning with cows...

I have mined for about 3 days in total and didnt get anything back, even though they say that
"After you have been mining for an hour or so you should be able to start seeing some useful stat as well as start receiving your first payments."

I am seriously getting pissed.
I will stop mining for hashcows, until they prove to be more than an epic waste of time and resources.

PS: I even checked my worker on the page, it says its active + I always have some ESTIMATED unexchanged coins:
0.00004374 btc(?) at the moment.
Yet I do not receive shit in the end, leading to my previous statement.
copper member
After a next relog, theres again 0 accepted shares. Is that normal?

Current round has been running for 7,5 hours? Is that normal?
Activity: 172
how can i see any statistics, i am still no sure, estimated unexchanged is everytime 0 even if i try logout - login as somebody wrote there, in my coins there is 0 too,
i am mining for about 3 hours, or is there any 3rd party good statistics ?

thanks Smiley I am beginning with cows...
copper member
I have had about 8600 accepted shares, now theres 0. Why?

€dit: Ok, relog was necessary to solve this.
Activity: 4
Hi there,

I have mined a few times (not in a row) about 3 full days in total for hascows,
yet I have not received anything in exchange (0 balance on account for ANY coins).

What the fuck?

Greetings,

-DarKevin
Activity: 2
What is this MOO?  Shocked

Note: Coins listed as 'MOO' are coins we have chosen to hide the identity of. This could be for a number of reasons, including it being a newer coin, or having low market depth ect. All coins, even those showing as 'MOO', have proper names displayed on the coin settings and balances pages, where you can always see what coins are in our rotation.

It is on the statistics page, it took me ages to find and see it :-)
copper member
Activity: 22
Damn, Hashcows is destroying everthing the last couple of days!!!!  MOO is really paying off!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I'm getting a lot of these messages from my cpu miner:

[2014-02-28 11:15:59] stratum_recv_line failed
[2014-02-28 11:15:59] Stratum connection interrupted

I don't get these messages when connected to other pools.  A general search about this seems to indicate an error on the stratum server end, not the mining client.  Any thoughts about this?  Anyone else seeing this?

I have several workers and I've been able to maintain a steady cumulative hash rate of about 175kh/s - 190kh/s in other pools.  However with this pool, I cannot seem to be able to maintain a steady hashrate at all.  From second to second, it can jump from 10kh/s to 150kh/s and to 0kh/s when the coin switches.  I can understand the coin switch 0kh/s at coin switch, but jumping from 10kh/s to 150kh/s at any given second seems pretty extreme.  Can anyone look into this?

Thanks.
trc
Activity: 164
I do not find any information about withdrawal fees and limits for the different coins at your site. Do you take any withdrawal fee for BTC and what is the minimum limit? If the information about fees and limits is written anywhere please provide a link, thanks.

If logged in, you can see the details for the coins you specifically have a balance for, here; [Suspicious link removed]/balances/

I suppose it may make sense to also add this information to this link; [Suspicious link removed]/usercoins/  which shows all the coins regardless of balance.   I'll add it to my list.

The line with my bitcoin balance says txfee 0.0001 so that is the fee you take if I withdraw the bitcoins? Is the fee always the same or does it get smaller if I withdraw larger ammounts?
Same. It's the Bitcoin network's fee, not the pool's. So, if you set a higher threshold, you'll pay lesser tx fee in the long run.
Activity: 25

I suppose it may make sense to also add this information to this link; [Suspicious link removed]/usercoins/  which shows all the coins regardless of balance.   I'll add it to my list.

Pages:
Jump to: