Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 25. (Read 347329 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Dude, user info->coin settings
Thanks, just got back since the hack and Middlepool death.
Used to be under account settings, that is disabled.
Changing the coin worked.
P.S. How are you guys doing compared to Waffle and Clevermining now?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Dude, user info->coin settings
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
How do I change my bitcoin payout address?
Since the hack I can not get into settings.
Says some 2 authentication b.s.?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi there

I just have a serious question:

With my current electricity price on around $0.56 / kWh, and a rig mining with 5 mh/s using around 2300 W, is this pool profitable for me?

Thank you! And yes, we have the highest prices of electricity in the world Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I do not find any information about withdrawal fees and limits for the different coins at your site. Do you take any withdrawal fee for BTC and what is the minimum limit? If the information about fees and limits is written anywhere please provide a link, thanks.

If logged in, you can see the details for the coins you specifically have a balance for, here; https://hashco.ws/balances/

I suppose it may make sense to also add this information to this link; https://hashco.ws/usercoins/  which shows all the coins regardless of balance.   I'll add it to my list.
Activity: 25
I do not find any information about withdrawal fees and limits for the different coins at your site. Do you take any withdrawal fee for BTC and what is the minimum limit? If the information about fees and limits is written anywhere please provide a link, thanks.
Activity: 1
I started for first time to mine on hascows yesterday. I have 2.5M/has and after 24 hours i get this : Est. Unexchanged Balance: 0.00453509   Confirmed Exchanged Balance: 0.00132105
I have nothing in my balance. Can anyone explain me ? And is there any way to calculate the profit at any time ?
Thanks!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Last 1 1/2 hour lots of mining with no blocks/coins found
and a few hours back again same thing

rounds 8374 8373    8364 8348   
is there any problem with a wallet ? or hard fork ?

No, we are just mining higher diff coins (which are still quite a bit more profitable)  While a red 15-20min round sucks, its no real different than mining that same coin for 30min and finding 1 block.  It'd still be X amount of time without results. 
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
Last 1 1/2 hour lots of mining with no blocks/coins found
and a few hours back again same thing

rounds 8374 8373    8364 8348   
is there any problem with a wallet ? or hard fork ?
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
it would greatly help if you could incorporate the immature coins per WORKER in your reports so we knows what is to come in terms of coins
Activity: 37
Current Hashrate   Accepted Shares   Rejected Shares   Est. Unexchanged Balance   Confirmed Exchanged Balance
5543.0 Kh/s            0   0                                     0.00366728                                 0

So I see over 10 million accepts in cgminer, this is a concern... some real answers would be in order.

GPU 0:  72.0C 2975RPM | 552.3K/547.8Kh/s | A:452624 R:3424 HW:0 WU:502.5/m I:13

Read the site, read the news.
Stats are shown PER ROUND as it is stated on the stats page.
Please READ before you jump to conclusions.

Activity: 28
Please be patient with us with payouts, few of the exchanges have been having some issues so we still have a decent amount of un-traded rounds left. You will continue to see BTC trickle in days after mining.

OK. Thank you.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Please be patient with us with payouts, few of the exchanges have been having some issues so we still have a decent amount of un-traded rounds left. You will continue to see BTC trickle in days after mining.
I'm running my smaller miners (about 0.9MH) on HC for two days now to test it out. Are there partial refunds?
After 39 hours I only got 0.0054 BTC. That's really bad. It should be around at least 0.015BTC.

Any toughts on that?
So a profitability of 70 is compared to bitcoin right? wouldn't it be much better to compare it to another scrypt coin like LITECOIN ?

I mean its all good and dandy, but bitcoin is asic territory. Its completely useless to compare it to it

It's actually quite useful to compare to Bitcoins. Most people use this measure as an indication of how good coins are to mine and as it's easily the most recognizable cryptocurrency, it's easy for people to understand. You can compare all SHA26 and Scrypt coins to either Bitcoin or Litecoin in terms of profitability. If you check a site like coinchoose.com, you can see that. It would really only be helpful to compare to Litecoin profitability in cases were coins can only be exchanged for Litecoins and not Bitcoins, but that is a pretty rare case.

Besides, Bitcoin is the coin with the most liquidity in terms of fiat currency, which is what most people are working towards anyway.
Activity: 40
So a profitability of 70 is compared to bitcoin right? wouldn't it be much better to compare it to another scrypt coin like LITECOIN ?

I mean its all good and dandy, but bitcoin is asic territory. Its completely useless to compare it to it
Activity: 22
I really like the concept of Hashcows and am mining now.

But why isn't it more transparent?  When you autotrade for example, where and for how much is it traded?

My "Account Ledger" option is grayed out.  Is this because I am new or does it not function yet?

Thanks

The account ledger function worked before the Christmas 2013 hack.  The Cows are still working on getting the ledger back up and working.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I really like the concept of Hashcows and am mining now.

But why isn't it more transparent?  When you autotrade for example, where and for how much is it traded?

My "Account Ledger" option is grayed out.  Is this because I am new or does it not function yet?

Thanks

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?
Sorry about the delays guys.

Payouts that are in queue will be sent out shortly.

Payouts for tonight will be delayed until tomorrow for a double payout Sunday (maybe in the AM if not then double payout at 11:00 est)

Sorry about the delays.

We have some BIG updates coming in the near future.

In the meantime enjoy this: http://stats.hashco.ws

Any updates on the updates please?

Smiley

Activity: 1
Hello,

Maybe a stupid question, but in my balance are BC coins ( not BTC ).
I`am trying to find out what they are but I can`t find a coin named BC.

I think they might be BlackCoins - a new type launched today?

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/6156-blackcoin-bc-information/
Pages:
Jump to: