Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 28. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 710
Merit: 502
still low payments?
How come we are mining MOO with 336 profitability and I have 0.0007 exchanged with 6.5MH ? unless this stat is not updated?
aTriz can you please check if this is correct?, thank you!
induktor
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Of course they are, it would be very suspicious if there wasn't !  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I don't complain Smiley i'm just saying there are huge swings in payouts
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Sometimes, it seems you all think the market is static... Mining different difficulty, rejection rates, market value and market depth coins is all extremely complex and dynamic. Yet, every other post is complaining about how a certain BTC per hash-rate per day is either too low or too high. I don't get it. There was user here who had exactly the same hash-rate on middlecoin has he had on hashcows, and his findings where comparable as multicoin auto-trade pool performance, which is what most of us want: to maximize our profits.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
payout was horrible y'day, mining with 9900KH/s 0.06 btc...  Cry

makes up for the 0.15 from the day before that i guess Smiley

I think .015 for 1Mh/s is quite fair? .06 is really bad!
Activity: 59
Since the MiddleCoin revenue is quite low the last days, I have started an experiment to compare profitability between MiddleCoin EU, MiddleCoin Amsterdam, CleverMining, WafflePool, Coinsolver, Hashbros and Hashcows. 12Mh/s. Topic here
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
payout was horrible y'day, mining with 9900KH/s 0.06 btc...  Cry

makes up for the 0.15 from the day before that i guess Smiley

Activity: 58
Hi there,
is it possible to change the payout adress? I did not see anything regarding this. I have some problems with my bitcoin-qt wallet and want to migrate to multibit.

Go to website

User Info -> Coin settings -> Modify Coin settings

Change your address & Save Coin Settings
Activity: 24
Hi there,
is it possible to change the payout adress? I did not see anything regarding this. I have some problems with my bitcoin-qt wallet and want to migrate to multibit.
4100+ kH/s gives .02891339 BTC which is laughable... - been mining for more than a week and haven't seen payout larger than .035

Im not on hashcow, but i think you have to thank to the halving of dogecoin that causes this performace drop.

What has been the performance (Mh/s and 24 hours) today?

!today 1000
HashCows
[Today] 1,000 KH/s = 0.00497163 BTC = USD: $3.00 = EUR: �2.20 = GBP: �1.82 ( 15 hours 32 minutes of mining)

Can't wait to get rich haha
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Im not on hashcow, but i think you have to thank to the halving of dogecoin that causes this performace drop.

What has been the performance (Mh/s and 24 hours) today?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?
still low hachrate and low payments ?

The hach is low with this one.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
still low hachrate and low payments ?
Activity: 22
so I put 1.35Mh/s on here to try it out and in 24 hours I made .0021 ? Am I doing something wrong because this is not profitable at all.

YES!
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
so I put 1.35Mh/s on here to try it out and in 24 hours I made .0021 ? Am I doing something wrong because this is not profitable at all.
Account Ledger working again would be nice...
How's payout looking for everyone today?
Yesterday was good (not fantastic) but good, considering how btc is going Sad
for today you need to wait at least 12 more hours, and even then, if the stats are working alright, otherwise you will have to wait until you receive the payment.

I forgot to write down my balance the last couple days, so I have no idea what I got paid.  The payouts have been ok lately.

We need some better record keeping...
Absolutely  Wink
Activity: 12
for today you need to wait at least 12 more hours, and even then, if the stats are working alright, otherwise you will have to wait until you receive the payment.

I forgot to write down my balance the last couple days, so I have no idea what I got paid.  The payouts have been ok lately.

We need some better record keeping...
Pages:
Jump to: