Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 29. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 710
Merit: 502
0.011 confirmed exchanged in 10 hours, with 4.5 MH power?, isn't a little too low? or it's just me?, unless the site is not updating that info, in that case, I'm cool  Wink

can you check it out please?
It was stats not updating, last night payment was according  Grin thank you!.
glad to see the site working again, still some small things to fix, but overall working great.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
You need to cashout the payment manually on the website
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Can someone help me?  I am relatively new to mining.

I have been mining on Hashcow for the last 2 days and I have set up my receiving btc wallet address (via Electrum)... however I have not been receiving any BTC from hashcow.  My balance remains at 0.00000 BTC, even though hashcow reports that it has "confirm exchanged" more than .001 btc.  I am mining at about 600 kh/s.

What is the problem?  Is there suppose to be a several day delay until payment shows in my BTC wallet?  (I am 100% certain that my receiving address has been correctly entered in Hashcow.  I am using GUIminer to mine).

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Atriz, Is there a way I can send my current saved coins to the exchange for you guys to exchange?  For some reason I have very small amounts of coins that I can't pull out but can't exchange either..  I'd like to clear my profile of all coins and start over with just BTC.

Merlinjr is my name on the site but you can always send me a message to my email thats registered on the site to verify me.. Thanks again.

I should add that It won't let me pull out the coins.. Have a cgb transaction pending for 6 days now..
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
0.011 confirmed exchanged in 10 hours, with 4.5 MH power?, isn't a little too low? or it's just me?, unless the site is not updating that info, in that case, I'm cool  Wink

can you check it out please?
thank you
induktor (same as in the site)
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Hi hashcows, your web interface doesn't seem to be updating.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
aTriz, are you guys on top of the transaction maleability exploit? Better safe than sorrow...

It only applies to few exchanges which were to lazy to code bulletproof platform and decided to use TXID as workaround to confirm (relatively) long transaction times. Whole thing about transaction maleability is one huge FUD spreaded by bunch of prick related to already dead MtGox. Do seome research.

I've done my research, I actually understand the bug and the workarounds, hence I'm asking for Nearmiss and aTriz to check their wallet software to see if it's immune to the exploit. And it wasn't just a few exchanges, it was, sadly, most of them.

Check here for the list.

Sorry, i should wrote "major exchanges". Only MtGox and Bitstamp are affected - others were under huge DDOS.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
aTriz, are you guys on top of the transaction maleability exploit? Better safe than sorrow...

It only applies to few exchanges which were to lazy to code bulletproof platform and decided to use TXID as workaround to confirm (relatively) long transaction times. Whole thing about transaction maleability is one huge FUD spreaded by bunch of prick related to already dead MtGox. Do seome research.

I've done my research, I actually understand the bug and the workarounds, hence I'm asking for Nearmiss and aTriz to check their wallet software to see if it's immune to the exploit. And it wasn't just a few exchanges, it was, sadly, most of them.

Check here for the list.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
Like I've posted a page or two back, we added a ton of coins which do not have liquidity into BTC as easy as the bigger coins. It takes day's for rounds to be paid out at times. The argument of you making more on multipools is pretty simple. They mine doge, we do not and its a big advantage to the other pools considering over 75% of the time its most profitable. We are actually working on finding a workaround to get doge back in our rotation even with our small hashrate.

I've been slacking on the support e-mails of late just due to the fact that manually trading coins is a long and grueling process hopefully some of the exchanges we have been using gets an API for trading, as that's where 90% of my time is spent at the moment.

If you have an URGENT problem please come in our IRC channel and PM me.

Then my question is: do these new coins contribute to unexchanged balance?
Because I didn't consider DOGE when calculating expected reward, I used a mid-tier coin like WDC instead.

On DOGE I would suggest mining to p2pool, like multipool does with its BTC pool. Whis will smooth out the variance.
You just need to code share logging in p2pool.
So this is my second bout with hashcows and I've got to say I'm seeing nowhere near the profits I'd expect.. Mined for over 24 hours at 880kh/s and got a whopping 0.0012 with another 0.0005 unconfirmed.. That's 0.0015 in a period where I should have made closer to 0.01 by my calculations, or about 15% of what I'd expect.. Am I missing something here?

Is there some issue where auto-trading charges a tx fee of 0.1 and some of the amounts I mine are under that amount, meaning that I get no balance from the auto-trade or something???

Results of 24h hour test are ripped out of reality, due to many factors (furthermore theese crazy days). You have to stay on site at least for 3 days and let it mature for another day to made statement. Btw. Both middlecoin.com and trademybits.com profits per last 3 days are around .015 per MHs (two 3x 280x rigs, each pointed to one site). I used to love HC, but its somehow broken now  Undecided

Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
So this is my second bout with hashcows and I've got to say I'm seeing nowhere near the profits I'd expect.. Mined for over 24 hours at 880kh/s and got a whopping 0.0012 with another 0.0005 unconfirmed.. That's 0.0015 in a period where I should have made closer to 0.01 by my calculations, or about 15% of what I'd expect.. Am I missing something here?

Is there some issue where auto-trading charges a tx fee of 0.1 and some of the amounts I mine are under that amount, meaning that I get no balance from the auto-trade or something???
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 58
I hate to think theft is involved and I'm reluctant to even suggest it. 

Yet that is exactly what you did!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Like I've posted a page or two back, we added a ton of coins which do not have liquidity into BTC as easy as the bigger coins. It takes day's for rounds to be paid out at times. The argument of you making more on multipools is pretty simple. They mine doge, we do not and its a big advantage to the other pools considering over 75% of the time its most profitable. We are actually working on finding a workaround to get doge back in our rotation even with our small hashrate.

I've been slacking on the support e-mails of late just due to the fact that manually trading coins is a long and grueling process hopefully some of the exchanges we have been using gets an API for trading, as that's where 90% of my time is spent at the moment.

If you have an URGENT problem please come in our IRC channel and PM me.
Activity: 3
I hate to think theft is involved and I'm reluctant to even suggest it.  A lack of transparency and accountability on hashco's part is what makes it possible to even consider such a thing.  Who knows?  Regardless, I'm back on multipool for now.  I've already made more coin mining on multipool since I switched back 12 hours ago.

I'll just consider my 36 hour experience mining on hashco as a minor loss since I did make .024 BTC in 36 hours. My loss is about .02 BTC had I just kept mining on Multipool.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
This is my first experience with Hashco.  My apologies if this seems harsh.

I already have 3 issues with Hashco.

1. Poor performance: On multipool I can expect .010-.015 BTC per 1 mh every 24 hours.  I had 3 mh/s on hashco and I barely broke .02 BTC after 36 hours according to the estimated unexchanged balance.  On multipool I would have been at .06 BTC after 36 hours. I hope my actual balance ends up being more than .02 BTC.  The estimate is either poorly forecasting or hashco is simply not profitable enough to justify mining with them.  

I experienced the same issue in the last 24h. My payout is about 1/3 of what I would normally expect.
This can't be explained logically, because most of time pool was mining very profitable coins.
Either something's broken or pool is stealing from us.
This is my first experience with Hashco.  My apologies if this seems harsh.

I already have 3 issues with Hashco.

1. Poor performance: On multipool I can expect .010-.015 BTC per 1 mh every 24 hours.  I had 3 mh/s on hashco and I barely broke .02 BTC after 36 hours according to the estimated unexchanged balance.  On multipool I would have been at .06 BTC after 36 hours. I hope my actual balance ends up being more than .02 BTC.  The estimate is either poorly forecasting or hashco is simply not profitable enough to justify mining with them. 

2. Poor support: I sent 2 emails and have yet to receive a reply.  Why have a [Suspicious link removed] is you don't reply to concerns from miners. 

3. Poor miner feedback on website: As a miner I would appreciate seeing my individual coin balances updating as I obtain confirmed coins (just like Coinex and Multipool do).  I frankly have no idea how much of any coin I received.  Hashco is only slightly better than middlecoin in this regard.  Coinex is amazing at paying its coins quickly.

Message to hashco: please fix the items above ASAP.  There is strong demand for well managed, miner oriented, profitable profit switching mining pools.  Multipool and Coinex do not convert coins to BTC automatically. I wish they did but at least they pay quickly and reliably. 

Thank You
Activity: 12
How long does it take to get a payout at hashco?  I've mined for 36 hours and not seen a coin yet to be paid to me.  I emailed support and 12 hours later I have received no response.  I'm going back to multipool.  No coin, no support! So disappointed!

Payout is daily, roughly 11pm EST.  Last night's payout was pushed until today.  Looks to me like it should be soon.  Even if it gets pushed to tomorrow, it's not a big deal.  The payout will come...
How long does it take to get a payout at hashco?  I've mined for 36 hours and not seen a coin yet to be paid to me.  I emailed support and 12 hours later I have received no response.  I'm going back to multipool.  No coin, no support! So disappointed!
Pages:
Jump to: