Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 31. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I am no longer getting such high reject rates.  It's now 3.2-3.8%.  I wish it was 2 or less, but it's still an improvement.  For constant failovers try kalroth's cgminer 3.7.2.  Worked wonders for me.  My hashrate for 3 r9 290x's varies between 830 to 870 depending on the card.  Some get sick after running that fast for too long.  I keep my intensity at 18.  I also have a 280x that runs at just over 600.

Sorry a little off topic, but you should be getting a much higher hashrate than that! I have 6 Sapphire R9 290 (non-x) and get between 910-945/ea using kalroth's cgminer... I run them 24/7, don't really have much problems with them at all. Occasionally one gets sick, but CGWatcher just restarts it when that happens! Only when pushing 1050+ engine (I've run some at 1070 engine for many hours), 1500 memclock. 2 out of my 6 cards I can't push past 1025/1500 or they get sick within 5-10 minutes, but the rest run pretty well at 1050/1500 all day. Even at 1025/1500 those 2 still do 920+Kh/s
Hello humans.
Please, Shocked your *.conf for Sapphire R9 290 may be *.bat or other bios...  Roll Eyes
Thanks.

Guys, I'm new here, so I may be wrong, but you sure it's the right thread? I mean how is it related to hashcows?
Looks like I inadvertently started this off topic discussion when asked about high reject rate, so I'm a bit nervous.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am no longer getting such high reject rates.  It's now 3.2-3.8%.  I wish it was 2 or less, but it's still an improvement.  For constant failovers try kalroth's cgminer 3.7.2.  Worked wonders for me.  My hashrate for 3 r9 290x's varies between 830 to 870 depending on the card.  Some get sick after running that fast for too long.  I keep my intensity at 18.  I also have a 280x that runs at just over 600.

Sorry a little off topic, but you should be getting a much higher hashrate than that! I have 6 Sapphire R9 290 (non-x) and get between 910-945/ea using kalroth's cgminer... I run them 24/7, don't really have much problems with them at all. Occasionally one gets sick, but CGWatcher just restarts it when that happens! Only when pushing 1050+ engine (I've run some at 1070 engine for many hours), 1500 memclock. 2 out of my 6 cards I can't push past 1025/1500 or they get sick within 5-10 minutes, but the rest run pretty well at 1050/1500 all day. Even at 1025/1500 those 2 still do 920+Kh/s
Hello humans.
Please, Shocked your *.conf for Sapphire R9 290 may be *.bat or other bios...  Roll Eyes
Thanks.
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
I am having lots of disconnects on all of my rigs, switches to backup every 3 or 4 minutes, is there something wrong?
i have never had that problem before here.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Joined Hashcows yesterday, gave it a try and it sure doesn't look good. What kind of profits should you expect with 700 kh/s? I'm getting like 2 dollars a day. I guess "Note: Estimated Unexchanged and Confirmed Exchanged numbers have been re-added." has something to do with this but.. 2 dollars?

Poster before said it was exceptionally low day, so in addition of everything I guess I just joined bad time too huh?
ll guy I have the same cynario. I finally got up to 642-650 Khash/sec and looking at chart/payout day etc from my earnings I was like wtf. I looked at diff altcoin charts/payout and then took into consideration the fee of cashout to bitcoin and auto trade and hopefully its better. Mining a diff coin det by market at given time and time to build up coins/trade would be about the same by self unless u mine whatever coin and hold but value can go down also. I bought in at .0007880 for vert and its @ .0005? and I need the $ but can't see myself giving up $400 loss. Using diff altcoin info comparing however I find it I would encounter a loss if I mined and held then sold all at end of one day vs auto sell but I hope we real people with 1 card unlike those monster ppl with multiple cards/lots of disposal cash (unfair advantage comes to mind) can get better returns. Pm me your conclusions if you find something else out because I'm just like you and low khash need best /ret because have lots of bills to pay and need the cash by 2/17.
Activity: 12

I can go higher, however, I'm fairly sure 920+ is out of the question.  I can get over 900, but frankly, I see no need.  I don't use cgwatcher and at my speeds, the miner requires virtually no maintenance.
Activity: 31

Joined Hashcows yesterday, gave it a try and it sure doesn't look good. What kind of profits should you expect with 700 kh/s? I'm getting like 2 dollars a day. I guess "Note: Estimated Unexchanged and Confirmed Exchanged numbers have been re-added." has something to do with this but.. 2 dollars?

Poster before said it was exceptionally low day, so in addition of everything I guess I just joined bad time too huh?

The bad payout actually turned out decently.  Tonight payout looks to be okay too.  

Over 5% reject rate...anyone else?

Could anyone with high reject rate post his(her) hashrate and difficulty?

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

this is to do with your cgminer version. it fails over for 5 mins when hashcows swaps coins. there's info some pages back on which cgminer or sgminer to use

Found the info. Will try today. Thanks.
Should be in the "Getting Started" or "FAQ" IMHO. Mine was 3.7.2 - most common I guess.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
Paid out but the low payout was due to ALL of our meow rounds being held up. Will try to get it paid out tomorrow morning or whenever nearmiss is around!

todays payout exceptionally low. like half a poor day. is this

a because the cats havent left the farm from 2 days ago

b altcoins just tanked. a new reality dawns

c other both neither etc

this is my first whiny post ever (on this thread)
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
@aTriz

Joined last night, set give-me-coins.com as failover pool because it shows hashrate history. Here is the chart:
snip
Just to let you know that cgminer switches to failover pool constantly.

this is to do with your cgminer version. it fails over for 5 mins when hashcows swaps coins. there's info some pages back on which cgminer or sgminer to use

Could anyone with high reject rate post his(her) hashrate and difficulty?
@aTriz

Joined last night, set give-me-coins.com as failover pool because it shows hashrate history. Here is the chart:

Just to let you know that cgminer switches to failover pool constantly.
Activity: 140

around 4% in last 20hrs or so. and it seems it's going to be a low payout day today

In order to be fair, it looks today's payout will be great...

I suppose meow rounds that were stuck finally went through
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I am getting alot more rejects then i used to get on hascows.

From 0.17% a few weeks ago, to rejects 3%-4% the last 1,5 weeks.

What happened?

We have higher rejection rate on digitalcoin due to its fast block time. MEOW had 30 seconds block time, so rejection rate was also high. However, MEOW changed its block time to 60 seconds recently. The rejection rate reduces.

Other pools use lower difficulty level, so the rejection could be low.
As stated several times, each coin as a different reject rate and it's normal.

I've read 20-30 pages of this thread and didn't see that mentioned once...

Maybe put that somewhere on the website or at least in a place a little more conspicuous.  162 pages in this thread is not likely to be read in its entirety.  

Furthermore, I mine this pool and another, and I get roughly 1% rejected at the other pool, which mines several of the same coins.  I get over 5% here.  Is this difference due strictly to MEOW?
Activity: 93
As stated several times, each coin as a different reject rate and it's normal.
Activity: 182
I am getting alot more rejects then i used to get on hascows.

From 0.17% a few weeks ago, to rejects 3%-4% the last 1,5 weeks.

What happened?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Paid out but the low payout was due to ALL of our meow rounds being held up. Will try to get it paid out tomorrow morning or whenever nearmiss is around!
Activity: 447
Anyone having a long delay with a cashout request?

The last time I requested a cashout on the balances page, it showed up in my wallet within the hour.  I did one today, about 10 hours ago, and it still has not shown up.

On the balances page, it still shows the same "current balance" but when I try to repeat the cashout, it shows that the balance is zero.

Something is stuck with the cashout.

Are you cashing out MEOW to Cryptsy? Those seem to be stuck on Cryptsy's end.
Nope.

Just BTC to my local wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: