Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 55. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
42 coins are not being payed out?

They are, we are fixing the minimum withdrawal for it and a rounding issue Smiley Will get your payouts in a few!

Cool thanks
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

They are, we are fixing the minimum withdrawal for it and a rounding issue Smiley Will get your payouts in a few!
Activity: 112
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Not a complaint, just an observation...I have noticed for the last couple days the Est. Unexchanged Balance has not moved off of zero.  Thought you would like to know.

Also, are you planning to re-add the Est. Unexchanged Balance for each round?

Thanks for the hard work.
Activity: 105
Former shitcoiner, former ICO maker and now a free
i tried 2 consecutive days manual payout doesn't work, is all functions went normal so far?
Activity: 111
Finally some profitable coins rolling in...but I can't stay connected to the pool!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hashcows is mining 42 while multipool is still mining WDC? I'm game.

Moo!

Now to keep or to sell...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi guys,
I have a problem... My Current Balance of BTC is totaly blank, I dont know what to do. It is like this for a couple of days for now. Cant even add payout address in coin settings, because BTC options are missing in coins column. What can I do with this? Amount of Confirmed Exchanged is changing sometimes

Please email support or catch aTriz on irc.  This is an issue with a small group of accounts that we should get cleaned up shortly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
So what's the holdup with auto-payouts, miner modifications, profit grahp, etc?
I dunno. Maybe day jobs, limited developer time, trying to keep up with the support queue, reading all the whiners in this thread, and trying to build it carefully so it doesn't get pwned this time?
Grin

You left out - spend time with their families.
Activity: 83
I dunno. Maybe day jobs, limited developer time, trying to keep up with the support queue, reading all the whiners in this thread, and trying to build it carefully so it doesn't get pwned this time?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
I think you are right, however I read that you don't get paid until all blocks have matured and good part of that was RPC this morning for over 6 hour.. still 11 blocks to mature. I hope that will make a difference to the final balance.
Activity: 51
I have been Hashing on Hashcows for the last 11 hours with 800 kh/s but only have 0.00160106 BTC confirmed Exchange, surely that can't be right?? can it?

I don't think the stats are working.

16 hours, with 3.0mh/s and only 0.00739025 confirmed, and 0.00106236 unexchanged. but the numbers have not changed for several hours.

2 diffrent browsers, and cache have been cleared....
Activity: 252
I have been Hashing on Hashcows for the last 11 hours with 800 kh/s but only have 0.00160106 BTC confirmed Exchange, surely that can't be right?? can it?
Activity: 56
Thanks for adding 42 to the rotation!
Activity: 3
Hey all, I am pretty sure my confirmed exchanged balance just disappeared last night instead of being added to my current balance.  Did anyone else see that, or know if the devs know about it yet?
Activity: 7
Hi guys,
I have a problem... My Current Balance of BTC is totaly blank, I dont know what to do. It is like this for a couple of days for now. Cant even add payout address in coin settings, because BTC options are missing in coins column. What can I do with this? Amount of Confirmed Exchanged is changing sometimes

Hi - is it like this in other browsers too? There have been a couple of problems reported with some browsers.

yes on every browser, this is opened in chrome. Before the site change it was working fine but now it is not. And I already tried cache clean, didnt help...
Activity: 110
Try clear your browser cache.

Trippy
Activity: 58
Hi guys,

Hi - is it like this in other browsers too? There have been a couple of problems reported with some browsers.
Activity: 7
Hi guys,

http://s16.postimg.org/nor1hm0xx/Sn_mksa.png
http://s13.postimg.org/twavscmav/Sn_mska.png
Pages:
Jump to: