Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 57. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I will join with a small rig (2x 280x) if that is good i will point my bigger rig (9x 280x) from middlecoin to this one too Smiley

Do you have (9x 280x) in one computer? How do you achieve that?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Anybody have any idea of the profitability per MH/s estimate for this pool?
Activity: 168
Any idea why all the rejected shares recently?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I will join with a small rig (2x 280x) if that is good i will point my bigger rig (9x 280x) from middlecoin to this one too Smiley
Activity: 18
Apologies if this has already been discussed, I've read back a few pages but haven't seen anything.

But is there a reason why under 'User Info -> Worker Settings' my hash rate is showing around what it should (5.5Mh/s) but on the main stat's page and in the round info box (top right of the screen) the hashrate is only around 1Mh/s?

Thanks,
Jezz.

EDIT:
Just as i submitted that, It's now showing about 8-9Mh/s on the stats page and in the round info box.. LOL
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Here the payout also didnt work, i have this botton Cash out but after i did this it was +24h on pending and nothing happend. Duno if the problem is that unter Payout Address stay "none" but i cant add one under Coin Settings BTC as i get there the message that there is already one (but i dont see one) and as i remember that was part of the sign up.
Activity: 51
i can click 100 times on this button, nothing happens ?!?!

Try this link: https://hashco.ws/balances/cashout

check BTC, and cash out :-)

HEY  Grin

Thanks  Grin Grin

Why i cant get to this page?  Huh

Clear cache or try a diffrent browser.... I have no problem using chrome.  Grin  Wink
Activity: 41

HEY  Grin

Thanks  Grin Grin

Why i cant get to this page?  Huh

Activity: 196
I've rig of 2.2 Mh/s and before few days on hashcows in 12h period I got around 0.005 BTC.. next day I tried with Middlecoin, much better...around 0.011 BTC / 10h

With 2.1Mh/s I was lucky to see .018 BTC / 24hours on Middlecoin....I decided to switch to hashcows and try it out for a bit to see if it can do better.
Activity: 12
I've rig of 2.2 Mh/s and before few days on hashcows in 12h period I got around 0.005 BTC.. next day I tried with Middlecoin, much better...around 0.011 BTC / 10h
Activity: 51

Regarding the current stats.  They don't seem to be changing at all.  It has been the same for me for the last several rounds.  Granted I'm just using a single 7950 at the moment, but I would think there would be some differences. Looks like they're updating.

Also, they are labeled as "current round stats".  Does this mean that they reset to 0 after every round completes?  If so, is there anyway to show at least the balances in the past round stats when logged in?  Would love to see the current round stats actually be the current pay period stats as well.

Just a thought.
Activity: 15

Please note that currently auto-payments will not be sent out (You can manually cash out at any time). This is because until now people were unable to make modifications to their coin settings to potentially correct a wrong address. We'll give people another day or two, and then re-enable Payout Threshold payments.

is this a joke? or I do not see anything?
i have a current balance which is some days old and i don`t see a button or something else to make a "manually cash out" !!!
and I ask about it already 2-3 days

please explain

First go to:
https://hashco.ws/balances/
Click: Proceed to Cashout

You're current balances will be there check the box besides BTC and then click "Cash Out"

the Button "Proceed to Cashout" is only at the Alt-Coin Balances, not at  BTC Balance!
and i have no Alt-Coins so nothing happens when i klick on this Button.

Thats my Problem!

That big blue button is for all coins. (bitcoins included!) Worked fine for me about 20 minutes ago, got my payout insanely fast aswell.

Please note that currently auto-payments will not be sent out (You can manually cash out at any time). This is because until now people were unable to make modifications to their coin settings to potentially correct a wrong address. We'll give people another day or two, and then re-enable Payout Threshold payments.

i have a current balance which is some days old and i don`t see a button or something else to make a "manually cash out" !!!

please explain

First go to:

You're current balances will be there check the box besides BTC and then click "Cash Out"

the Button "Proceed to Cashout" is only at the Alt-Coin Balances, not at  BTC Balance!
and i have no Alt-Coins so nothing happens when i klick on this Button.

Thats my Problem!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Est. Unexchanged and Confirmed Exchanged balances have been re-enabled. Please note its still a work in progress and the values may still be inaccurate. We'll be monitoring over the next couple of days to confirm accuracy.

Also we have added a News page on our site to keep people informed.
https://www.hashco.ws/news/

Please make sure you're BTC addresses are correct as we intend on re-enabling auto payouts soon!

We continue to add more features to the site and we hope to continue the re-build and return to the good old hashcows that everyone loves Smiley
I tried several Times a manual cashout, but everytime it Will be stuck on "pending"

It will get to you no need to do it more than one time Smiley
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

please explain

First go to:

please explain
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Est. Unexchanged and Confirmed Exchanged balances have been re-enabled. Please note its still a work in progress and the values may still be inaccurate. We'll be monitoring over the next couple of days to confirm accuracy.

Also we have added a News page on our site to keep people informed.
https://www.hashco.ws/news/

Please make sure you're BTC addresses are correct as we intend on re-enabling auto payouts soon!

We continue to add more features to the site and we hope to continue the re-build and return to the good old hashcows that everyone loves Smiley
I tried several Times a manual cashout, but everytime it Will be stuck on "pending"
Excellent, will start testing tonight!

I also agree with Mystery-Man about coin names in the settings menu.  Although 2fa and the ability to switch passwords would be higher on my request list.

Thanks,
Z
Pages:
Jump to: