Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 58. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Est. Unexchanged and Confirmed Exchanged balances have been re-enabled. Please note its still a work in progress and the values may still be inaccurate. We'll be monitoring over the next couple of days to confirm accuracy.

Also we have added a News page on our site to keep people informed.
https://www.hashco.ws/news/

Please note that currently auto-payments will not be sent out (You can manually cash out at any time). This is because until now people were unable to make modifications to their coin settings to potentially correct a wrong address. We'll give people another day or two, and then re-enable Payout Threshold payments.

Please make sure you're BTC addresses are correct as we intend on re-enabling auto payouts soon!

We continue to add more features to the site and we hope to continue the re-build and return to the good old hashcows that everyone loves Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
3rd try...

my Account Balance is 0,011xxx and i get no auto cashout since days!

WHY ?

as the pool operators had documented on the site itself, automatic payments were not being done only manual ones until they are sure everything is sorted out. i see the notice disappeared in the last few hours so presumably auto payments should start to happen today. also make sure your coin settings actually have an auto-payout
amount set. this may have gotten lost with the new site code.

Also remember that, if you are being paid in BTC rather than in each individual coin, that the payment doesn't occur until all coins have matured, as per the FAQ.  Those recalcitrant TAG coins may have disrupted things.

Bitcoin payouts to users only happen after all blocks for the round have matured, unlike the regular coin payouts that happen as blocks mature.
Just for reference, Coinwarz is showing a rough average of $8.40/day for 1 MH, or about 0.0102 BTC/MH for the top 4 or 5 coins (Philosopher Stones appear to be an outlier at $24.88).

What I'm seeing now is about what I reported earlier, ~0.0074 BTC/MH, but I did have a short period < hour with my miners somewhere else.

We do seem to be lagging the estimates of profitability on Coinwarz a little, but what I don't know is how accurate those estimates are.

No doubt income from Hashcows is down.
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
3rd try...

WHY ?

as the pool operators had documented on the site itself, automatic payments were not being done only manual ones until they are sure everything is sorted out. i see the notice disappeared in the last few hours so presumably auto payments should start to happen today. also make sure your coin settings actually have an auto-payout
amount set. this may have gotten lost with the new site code.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?
I know this will sound kind of dumb but can you guys add the full name for the coins in the coin settings page? There are so many coins out there its hard to keep track of what they all are. No rush on this just something to consider.

Thanks

Yeah, I agree with this idea. Although it's not a major thing, it's rather annoying having to look up the coin abbreviations from time to time. Furthermore, it's not like I really give a damn what the abbreviation for the latest altcoin actually is, especially when many of them are crapcoins and might only be mined for a short space of time.

The real educational thing to do is to name the coin and then list the abbreviation beside it:

Bitcoin (BTC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Megacoin (MEC)
etc

Then you can muse and say, 'Hmm, I always thought that Megacoin's abbreviation was actually MEG," when in actual fact if you take the time to google 'MEG crypto' you get this page listed first:

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/954-memorycoin-meg-information-old/

It's certainly not a priority, far from it, but it would certainly help and like MEC/MEG above, it might throw up some interesting crypto history rather than just presenting a forever increasing list of abbreviations.

Smiley

Activity: 786
Merit: 857
My miners have switched over to the backup pool at the moment. stratum server issues?
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Hi
Question
Is stratum server working?, I woke up and check speed 0.0  Shocked YIKES!

so, logged to some of my miners and force to switch pool, and they report pool dead and return to backup.

any idea?.
thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I know this will sound kind of dumb but can you guys add the full name for the coins in the coin settings page? There are so many coins out there its hard to keep track of what they all are. No rush on this just something to consider.

Thanks
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
3rd try...

WHY ?
Activity: 138
This question might have already been answered, but a search didn't give results on those 135 forum pages:

Is there a withdrawal fee for the BTC autopayouts?

if you go to User Info -> Balances and Cashout
you will see the cashout fees for each currency type listed beside your balance.
currently appears to be .0001 for BTC

Thanks for the info.

However, many pools have a fee for manual payments (the "cashout" here), and no fees for automatic payments over a specific amount.

I am wondering if it is the case here.

I generally make the automatic payout to the lowest amount I can withdraw without paying any fee - if that is possible.
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
This question might have already been answered, but a search didn't give results on those 135 forum pages:

if you go to User Info -> Balances and Cashout
you will see the cashout fees for each currency type listed beside your balance.
currently appears to be .0001 for BTC
Activity: 138

Activity: 41
Dear nearmiss/atriz,

Any ETA for the mobile version of the site? It's a bit annoying that i have to find a PC every time to check my payout balance.
Activity: 28
tag has at least 2 forks right now!
Activity: 28
Tagcoin fork? Will those shares ever mature?

Yeah Botpool and some other pools went off on their own fork for a while. Even though their "wrong" fork had a higher diff, indicating the highest hashpower they all eventually reverted back to the other fork. I was mining on Botpool with my wallet on the correct fork for a while before I realized what was goin on. Undecided

Even as a small time miner and speculator, I've noticed my techniques that worked for me last month do not work this month. The algo might need to be redesigned for profitability to surpass Litecoin comfortably. There is no point in doing what everyone else does, that just evens out the playing field.

Just 2c.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250

Today's payout was better... but still below expectations.  0.025 for my 4+ Mh/s ... Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Activity: 168
LOL!!!  I just spent an hour over at middlecoin's Bitcointalk page . . . "it's like deja vu all over again."

Accusations that H20 plans to abscond with the funds, complaints about the low payouts, noticeable decline in daily income/MHash . . . why is my unexchanged thus and so while my exchanged is this? . . . it's been 2 days and I've only earned this much . . . H20 used to post all the time now we hardly see any posts from him . . . blah, blah, blah, whine, whine, whine . . .  Roll Eyes

I had to double check just to make sure I hadn't mistakenly returned to this forum.

That's mostly one guy, tealover, who is a known scammer.

The rest of the complaints are that payouts only a little over .01 / mh, still higher than here.  Also, middlecoin has multiple servers running stable (slow, low profit) or beta (high profit, occasional downtime).  I've been on both, with an average with payouts averaging .011 / mh between them.  As soon as I see I see that kind of an average on hashco.ws I'll consider coming back.  From what people are saying here, they're getting much less than .01 / mh.

Just waiting to see some stable results.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

The 4 from round 6389 orphan'd out unfortunately.  Most of the rest seem ok.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
LOL!!!  I just spent an hour over at middlecoin's Bitcointalk page . . . "it's like deja vu all over again."

Accusations that H20 plans to abscond with the funds, complaints about the low payouts, noticeable decline in daily income/MHash . . . why is my unexchanged thus and so while my exchanged is this? . . . it's been 2 days and I've only earned this much . . . H20 used to post all the time now we hardly see any posts from him . . . blah, blah, blah, whine, whine, whine . . .  Roll Eyes

I had to double check just to make sure I hadn't mistakenly returned to this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: