Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 53. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
"We'll give people another day or two, and then re-enable Payout Threshold payments."

Yeah, right. The same message has been there for a week now and threshold payments are still disabled?

"Worker additions or modifications are currently disabled. These will be enabled again very soon."

Yea, right. Same story.

WTF is going on with the pool?
Maybe they should just put up the old site and code that got hacked instead? Seriously, I'd rather have things done right than to have them vulnerable to another SQL injection or whatever.

This site is their business which makes the admins a very good chunk of money.  Its pretty sad to keep hearing the same old excuses of not having enough time. 

It would be great if you could follow through with what you planned out a month ago.  Its not like your not being paid hansomly for running the pool or anything....

What is pretty sad is to think that we make a good chunk of money. I would love to see your logic behind that considering we have given ALL of our profits away to recover lost funds.

Eventually will we make money? Yes we will but we both have full time jobs and have families to support. Any free time we have is devoted to hashcows and we both love what we do here at hashcows but the time spent running and rebuilding the pool from scratch and all the headaches, the pay is no where near what you are thinking.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
"We'll give people another day or two, and then re-enable Payout Threshold payments."

Yeah, right. The same message has been there for a week now and threshold payments are still disabled?

"Worker additions or modifications are currently disabled. These will be enabled again very soon."

Yea, right. Same story.

Maybe they should just put up the old site and code that got hacked instead? Seriously, I'd rather have things done right than to have them vulnerable to another SQL injection or whatever.

This site is their business which makes the admins a very good chunk of money.  Its pretty sad to keep hearing the same old excuses of not having enough time. 

It would be great if you could follow through with what you planned out a month ago.  Its not like your not being paid hansomly for running the pool or anything....
Activity: 482
Merit: 500

Yea, right. Same story.

It might be a known bug already, I am not sure:

My "Est. Unexchanged Balance" shows the same amount since 3 days:  0.00068604

It hasn't changed at all, no matter if I am mining there or not!

There must be some error in the calculation, then...  Wink

(Note for admins:  I am using a different username on the pool.)
Noticed this as well. Also, the length of time on the current round is busted -- possibly just for the current round on 42, though? Maybe intentionally so as not to tell everyone else how much we're mining 42? LOL. Anyway, I'm not sure where that ranks on the list of things to fix, but "current round time" seems pretty trivial to implement.
Activity: 181

Yea, right. Same story.

Activity: 138
It might be a known bug already, I am not sure:

My "Est. Unexchanged Balance" shows the same amount since 3 days:  0.00068604

It hasn't changed at all, no matter if I am mining there or not!

There must be some error in the calculation, then...  Wink

(Note for admins:  I am using a different username on the pool.)
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
hashco.ws down atm?

Edit: nvm working again, was down for 10 mins for me.
Activity: 140
I really hope this 42 makes it worthwhile here. I'm expecting at least 25% more for one day, but the number of interruptions and rejects markedly increased. Maybe try two stratums so we don't fail-over to a competitor?

Middlecoin has shown me better profits even with the higher fees. Got over .012 btc in a day at 1.15mh/s (3-5% hardware downtime). I also have noticed that I get less rejects and more kh/s with their minimum difficulty of 512, oddly enough.

http://middlecoin2.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/reports/175juTRPfiAMxjLfGMtA7QDJPn3YLqPkt1.html

EDIT: I will add that they provide less information on everything but your balance and have also been spotted mining Litecoins every day now. My guess is the host is paying out his own BTC at near market prices and saving the pools mined LTC for himself in prep for the next bubble.

After 8 hours of 2.5KH mining my Confirmed Exchanged is showing extremely low figure - 0.00205255btc . I sure hope this is just a display error...
Has the pool been on 42 that whole time? Probably. So it might go back to how the pool does things -- specifically, stats don't show up for the current round until it's completed (AFAICT).

Interesting fact, pools that control ~45-60% of the network hashrate of a coin tend not to see much loss in profits with the higher difficulties they themselves bring about. Even if the difficulty quadruples, and they still hold 50%, they get just as much money as if the difficulty were lower. At 1.8gh/s, we have lead the charge on 42 along with other multipools and dedicatedpool. Difficulty at this point is almost superficial.
After 8 hours of 2.5KH mining my Confirmed Exchanged is showing extremely low figure - 0.00205255btc . I sure hope this is just a display error...
Has the pool been on 42 that whole time? Probably. So it might go back to how the pool does things -- specifically, stats don't show up for the current round until it's completed (AFAICT).
Activity: 181
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is any one here having pore hashrate mining 42 here?

as i am  Sad
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
i think hashco auto-switch not function or the admin is currently doing maintenance or sleeping.lol
Activity: 93
Why minning 42?  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Difficulty: 162.142  Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
IS there any way to find our Avg profitability / Mhz for like last 15 days ?
Activity: 93
Just switched my 4 miners to it also, can't see much difference but even if it only optimizes profitability by 1%, it's a free 1% :p
Activity: 19
I use this version as well and it works pretty well. Just a rebuilt version of 3.7.2 with better timeout values and some 290 optimizations.

Here is a updated windows version of cgminer with less timeout.

http://k-dev.net/cgminer/

DOn't remember who gave it to me, but give credit where its due!

Hi

What's the trick for keeping cgminer running on this pool, and not dropping off to the backup pool for 5 min every time we change coin ?

the easy and safe way:
use an old version of cgminer, the new version has 5 min timeout, where the old has like 30s..

EDIT: i forgot to read you whole post -.-

.. try and old version of cgminer.
Activity: 56
Ahh sent support email before I read forums today Smiley sorry

Funny thing happened - Yesterday I was too lazy to look for reliable 42 pool so I pointed some HR here and set not to autotrade 42. By some strange flaw there is also 1.000334 SBC sitting in on my acc. I am sure that I did not disabled autotrade on SBC not even for a sec. Nevermind, just to let You guys know. Keep up the good (even bit slow) work on site.

We are aware of that glitch should have it fixed up shortly Smiley

Also the coin switching for some reason is switching much more than we would like so looking into it.

Activity: 168
I use failover pools with cgminer 3.7.2 here without any problem, have 2 backup pools on load-balance.

Failover is not the problem with 3.7.2.  The problem is it takes 5 minutes after the primary pool comes back to return.  Not very effective when you get dumped after every coin switch, especially when some rounds only last 5 minutes.  For example, just now we would have received zero shares for rounds 6524, 6528, 6530, and 6531.
Activity: 168
Would be nice for those of us using pre-built miner platforms such as Minepeon, BAMT, Slax, etc. not to have to downgrade the included version of cgminer to resolve the failover issue.  I know middlecoin implemented a server-side solution.  Any chance of getting the same here?

better yet, programs like cgminer should have a command-line switch/option to SET the timeout value. i havent looked, but perhaps they do already?

Would be great, but I couldn't find anything when looking.  Still waiting for someone to create a fork of the latest version to include scrypt!
Activity: 56
Here is a updated windows version of cgminer with less timeout.

http://k-dev.net/cgminer/

DOn't remember who gave it to me, but give credit where its due!

Hi

What's the trick for keeping cgminer running on this pool, and not dropping off to the backup pool for 5 min every time we change coin ?

the easy and safe way:
use an old version of cgminer, the new version has 5 min timeout, where the old has like 30s..

EDIT: i forgot to read you whole post -.-

.. try and old version of cgminer.
Pages:
Jump to: