Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 85. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
We understand everyone's concerns as we try to work through all the issues that keep popping up. I was up till 3:30 in the morning answering support email's and I had to be awake at 6 for my day job. In no way am I complaining just letting you all know we are working are butts off for you guys. I will get home from work in an hour and go straight to doing support emails. I hope to have them all done by tonight but no promises.

Nearmiss is busy working on rebuilding and we hope to have a base portal up soon which should have at least new user registration and a few other things up. I'll get nearmiss to update you all on that tonight if we have time.

thank you for the continued support.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
So I am not the only one having login issues? When I login it seems to half work. No "wrong password" error and my hashrate is displayed but nothing else. No personal balances and the login form still active.

Hoping this gets fixed soon.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Across the Universe
I've been watching the situation these past few days and I'm satisfied if not impressed by the way the hashcows operators addressed the losses and handled the (angry) users. Especially reassuring was the reimbursement of the victims.

When do signups open again?
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Ive had my tablet on auto login on the site. So i have read access to my account and see whats happening. Been loged in the whole week.

My PC was logged in, too, all week.  But today I'm logged out, so I also wondered if something had changed.  Apparently not, though.  I'm now logged out, but nothing else seems to have changed.  I'm gonna miss knowing what's going on with my account....

Blah just pretend you are mining on middlecoin :p

Icon
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Any chance we can get some idea of how long the backlog for email support is? I never received my email after the cashout tool said one would be sent. That was nearly 48 hours ago. I also emailed hashcows support about an hour after that and never got a response from that either.

I am fine to wait as long as I get my coins. No problem. Some sort of time estimate on a response would be great, though.

I used the payout tool yesterday at 10AM PST and had the verification email almost immediately. It then took about an hour to get the BTC in my wallet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Any chance we can get some idea of how long the backlog for email support is? I never received my email after the cashout tool said one would be sent. That was nearly 48 hours ago. I also emailed hashcows support about an hour after that and never got a response from that either.

I am fine to wait as long as I get my coins. No problem. Some sort of time estimate on a response would be great, though.
Activity: 155
I had 2.29 BTC in my account from my 200 gpu farm. Now the new system only gave me 0.19 btc Sad. what happened?

I thought we were all getting reimbursed.

If you left your mined coins sitting in the pool for longer than the 7-day window (why on earth would you do that?) they've specified for reimbursement, then you most likely won't be getting it.
Activity: 30

Also any double payments can be sent back to the address in my SIG below.

Appreciate the honesty!

Hi aTriz, Just spotted the double payment, have returned it to you at your sig. address. Good luck getting everything sorted.
Activity: 60
I had 2.29 BTC in my account from my 200 gpu farm. Now the new system only gave me 0.19 btc Sad. what happened?

I thought we were all getting reimbursed.
Activity: 98
Yeah. We all been very understanding for the situation the past week. And i understand the operators have a lot of private obligations this time of year. But if you want to run such a big operation and be a profesional, you can't keep it closed for more than a week, getting things in order has to be a priority. Comes with the job in my opinion.
The site has to become oporational soon, i need to change some settings to test some stuff and ad workers. Been putting it off for to long allready. And i guess i'm not the only one that feels this way.

I hope things go back to normal soon and we can get the moo community past this crappy situation fast. It will benefit everyone if we can move on.

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Admins pls give us an update on when we can login again.
Activity: 17
Ive had my tablet on auto login on the site. So i have read access to my account and see whats happening. Been loged in the whole week.

My PC was logged in, too, all week.  But today I'm logged out, so I also wondered if something had changed.  Apparently not, though.  I'm now logged out, but nothing else seems to have changed.  I'm gonna miss knowing what's going on with my account....
Activity: 98
my BTC payout did not increase over the last two days but i have been mining.
where there coins exchanged over the last days?

Yes, everything is working on the site. Exchange estimate and confirmed are still updated. So your account should be credited. I think they have to manually release the funds for cashout.

Hope this helps
Activity: 182
my BTC payout did not increase over the last two days but i have been mining.
where there coins exchanged over the last days?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I'm calling quits on the drinking game even though I started it. 
Too many "login/payout/registration" posts from people who don't realize we're still in lockdown even though it's stated on every page for like 25 pages. So I end up taking a shot every other post.... That's too much even for me.  *hic*

Drink up cows. Wink
Activity: 39
Any word of when we can log on to the site again? I am getting closer to needing to setup another worker, plus i'd like to see whats going on.

Oh and it seems theres alot of red rounds these days?? Why is that? Cant we just stick to mining stuff that at least pays off? Im working at 2400kh/s atm, and looking to push it to 3200 soon as my new motherboard arrives, then get started on new rig.
Activity: 2
Is Bitcoin from trading still paid on a daily basis? At which hour UTC should I expect my earning today ready for payout? Thank you
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
781 BTC payments successfully sent. Please note we certainly have a back log of the email support queue.  We are working through it the best we can while still trying to get things done with the backend/site ect.  

What are the criteria to send out those (781 transactions) BTC? Is it because they are over the preset withdraw limit?
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Its all about the Gold
781 BTC payments successfully sent. Please note we certainly have a back log of the email support queue.  We are working through it the best we can while still trying to get things done with the backend/site ect.  

Also of note, it appears yahoo is blocking our emails.  We'll have a manual workaround for this shortly.  Just email support@ from the email address on file with coin/username/approx. time of request (PLEASE check spam folders before doing this, if your not a yahoo user)

dont think yahoo was blocking --they(yahoo) were just having some issues the last few hours in general
Activity: 19
I received my email almost immediately and the BTC was in my wallet within an hour or so! Smiley

Once I'm able to login to the site again I'll be pointing my miner back your way Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: