Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 86. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Successfully cashed out 0.267 BTC today.  Thanks for being stand-up guys and working overtime to resolve the issues.

I wasn't one of the ones who was stolen from, but I nonetheless appreciate the integrity.  Keep up the great work, guys.  I'll keep a few Mh/s pointed your way.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
781 BTC payments successfully sent. Please note we certainly have a back log of the email support queue.  We are working through it the best we can while still trying to get things done with the backend/site ect. 

Your hard work on our behalf is VERY much appreciated, especially considering the time of year this all hit.

I don't presume to speak for anyone else, but I for one am HIGHLY impressed by the way you and Atriz have handled this fiasco.
I personally didn't lose anything to the hack, (since I always monitor my account and do daily payouts) but have to comment on your decision to reimburse miners for stolen coins.
As has been mentioned repeatedly by the cooler heads around here, there's nothing "normal" or "stable" about the world of cryptocurrencies, which honestly is one reason why we all love them so much!
To assume that a pool operator should be responsible for playing nanny to our coins just reiterates to me the current trend of people feeling entitled to special considerations for everything.
Bottom line: Be an adult, take responsibility for your own actions and accounts. Don't expect to be bailed out every time something bad happens to you.
Ok, rant over!

Bottom, bottom line: THANK YOU COWS for all the work you've put into this pool and site, many of us appreciate your efforts!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
781 BTC payments successfully sent. Please note we certainly have a back log of the email support queue.  We are working through it the best we can while still trying to get things done with the backend/site ect.  

Also of note, it appears yahoo is blocking our emails.  We'll have a manual workaround for this shortly.  Just email support@ from the email address on file with coin/username/approx. time of request (PLEASE check spam folders before doing this, if your not a yahoo user)
Activity: 154
It's been about 24 hours since I filled out the info on the payout tool and it said an email was sent to me.

No email in inbox or spam box ever came with the further instructions for cashing out, no response received to the email I sent out around 24 hours ago to hashcows support about this issue, and no followup post or private message from support in response to my post in this thread.

Will continue to be patient, but will also continue to post these status updates until this is resolved.
Activity: 140
I've been keeping an eye on this "hackers" wallet just out of curiosity .... It looks like so far today he has received another 24btc. Wonder where he's stealing it from this time.

Also I had around $1usd worth of bitcoins when this all happened and when I try to cash out it says I don't have a balance of BTC or my address is blank? How do I check it?

How does one keep an eye on the hacker?  With that said, cant his adress just be blocked on the site?

You can track the activity of his address on blockchain.info

https://blockchain.info/address/13R87ropkDKzDEuVeQoX64kkcLvPWVdTKH
Activity: 39
I've been keeping an eye on this "hackers" wallet just out of curiosity .... It looks like so far today he has received another 24btc. Wonder where he's stealing it from this time.

Also I had around $1usd worth of bitcoins when this all happened and when I try to cash out it says I don't have a balance of BTC or my address is blank? How do I check it?

How does one keep an eye on the hacker?  With that said, cant his adress just be blocked on the site?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm so drunk!!  Tongue

And the site is back up too  Smiley
Activity: 447
I have been trying to login to hashcows for the last 3 days and even reset my password but doesn't seem to do much. Any ideas ?
Well....where to start.....How about, try reading a few posts here or go read the info on the hashco.ws website, before posting questions that have been asked and answered a hundred times or more.
Activity: 364
I have been trying to login to hashcows for the last 3 days and even reset my password but doesn't seem to do much. Any ideas ?
Activity: 259
Site is currently being brought down.

Also any double payments can be sent back to the address in my SIG below.

Appreciate the honesty!

0.301 sent back (minus cryptsy fee). Please do the same anybody who received unearned gains. It's better to have a healthy pool benefit you over months than have a onetime windfall.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Site is currently being brought down.

Also any double payments can be sent back to the address in my SIG below.

Appreciate the honesty!
I used the payout tool, and it says that my request has been queued, but 30 minutes passed and still nothing Sad
How long does it take usually the queue to be processed?

Same here.  no email has been sent after using the tool

I used it earlier, took i between 1 to 3 hours (cant remember) before the came, as said above, its being done manually by humans, so it will take time, but it will come.
Activity: 141
ZOHEM | DECENTRALISED USER BEHAVIOUR DATA PROTOCOL
I used the payout tool, and it says that my request has been queued, but 30 minutes passed and still nothing Sad
How long does it take usually the queue to be processed?

Same here.  no email has been sent after using the tool
Once site comes up again, any idea when we will be able to log in again?
Activity: 56
site down? (mining still seems to be working)
Activity: 259
A handful of users may have received duplicate payouts ~5-10 seconds apart about an hour ago.

Where can we send back the double payment?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Same here i received 0.148,  and i see the site is down?
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Hi
Forgot to mention that I received the payment, just took a little bit longer than i had anticipated, about 45 minutes.
thanks!
EDIT: abou the double payment, not me, Just received my 0.13xxxx once, as it should Smiley
Activity: 448
A handful of users may have received duplicate payouts ~5-10 seconds apart about an hour ago.
Pages:
Jump to: