Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] LitecoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 2. (Read 36274 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
got mine thanks Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello is 5000 coins offer still valid for explainer video?

yes, all bounties still valid.

if you want to do it, upload the video, and let me see, then I"ll release bounty.
Activity: 4
Hello is 5000 coins offer still valid for explainer video?
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Is airdrop still active?

Nope ya missed it. Better luck next time eh! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Is airdrop still active?

Is it hard to read a big bold sentence above your post? It is clearly stated that the airdrop will end/close at November 30th, so you know what does it mean. Asking for an easy answered question is not necessary as you can find it without asking, unless you are going to ask something that you cant find it on this thread.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
any plan to added other exchange ?
cryptopia its good choice or c-cex you can try with free vote because you already have a community now .
Activity: 12
Id liek to join, but cant because of my accoutn status?
Activity: 18
I also which I could join this project but he I still have till the end of next month
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Thanx for chance to join this project...

Get Your LCS Now! Airdrop closing November 30 2017!

One month notice should be enough time for those who still want the coin.  By now, pretty much everyone has had a chance to look and get the airdrop.
Activity: 42
Get Your LCS Now! Airdrop closing November 30 2017!

One month notice should be enough time for those who still want the coin.  By now, pretty much everyone has had a chance to look and get the airdrop.
Activity: 26
Seems like it's been a while since this coin was active, hope the dev's are still active despite having hundreds (prob even thousands of requests) for this airdrop, which can be a pain in the ass.

everyone still getting their airdrops yes.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Seems like it's been a while since this coin was active, hope the dev's are still active despite having hundreds (prob even thousands of requests) for this airdrop, which can be a pain in the ass.
Activity: 48
Like the project! I stay tuned
Activity: 28
it's a very bad project which couldn't trade in popular exchange.
join the airdrop looks just waste my time

looks like you are just wasting your time just typing and replying in this thread.  No need to post things like these.  Just go to some other coins you find useful.
Activity: 114
Merit: 13
it's a very bad project which couldn't trade in popular exchange.
join the airdrop looks just waste my time
Activity: 6
keep up the good work lads... make me rich  Smiley
Activity: 111
I wanna join the airdrop but I have to increase my rank first. Hope that I dont miss the airdrop.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Crypto noob
Hi, just wanted to tell that the faucet you have in your announcement isn't there anymore.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
the new ones we can not claim ?? Sad
Activity: 32
I already received my coin , very fast. Thank you so much DEV!
Pages:
Jump to: