Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS] PieX Coin | Masternodes | Social Sending | Community | Staking | PIE - page 2. (Read 13008 times)

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Just came across this place as I read the term Social Sending. What is that about?
Social Sending makes it possible for people to send payment directly to another person through social media.

But that is not revolutionary, is it? I mean I am not sure but I heard about that several times already.
Click on my signature, you will get some new concept.

Pah, and then a notification pops up where I need to send you 20 BTC to get back access to my computer! Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Masternode collateral is 6250 SEND (former 25000 PIEX), because of the 4 : 1 swap.

To get the latest announcements and news about Social Send, join their discord channel: https://discord.gg/xJthHER

The admins/dev, mods and the community itself are very helpful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Where can i get more info on SEND coin and masternode requirements ?
Activity: 392
Just came across this place as I read the term Social Sending. What is that about?
Social Sending makes it possible for people to send payment directly to another person through social media.

But that is not revolutionary, is it? I mean I am not sure but I heard about that several times already.
Click on my signature, you will get some new concept.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Woooaaahh this coin came from PIE to PIEX and now SEND. Very determined team to carry on! One up for you guys!

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
what exchange can I buy SEND on?

You're going to have to wait until it gets listed on Cryptopia. Which should be early next month or late next month.
Activity: 307
what exchange can I buy SEND on?
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Are the guys in this thread who are swapped all "premium" PIEX guys or has swapping also begun for us "normal" holders?  Grin

us "normal" hodlers can swap too Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I like the idea of your project. I will follow your progress.
Activity: 502
Great team !!

Good Job !!

we love you guys <3
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Are the guys in this thread who are swapped all "premium" PIEX guys or has swapping also begun for us "normal" holders?  Grin
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Is there a new thread for SEND coin?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Swapped to SEND with no issues.

Smooth and fast.  The team swapped everyone manually, just like before.  A testament to their hard work and patience I'm sure  Grin

I expect this coin to do very well.  Now, to start setting up all those Masternodes  Grin Holiday weekend in the US and I was slacking on getting it done.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
I also swapped, no problems here.
Is there an official SEND thread already? How many coins are needed to set up a SEND masternode?

edit: apparently you need 6250 SEND for a MN Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
I swapped my PIEX coins to SEND coins today, swapping process was done through discord, no problems, very good handling.
Swapped my PIEX to SEND yesterday.
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
Has the swap begun yet?
Expected to start from this weekend.
how to swap the coin? Has it been swapped automatically? Thank you for your time and your answer.
Pages:
Jump to: