Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS] PieX Coin | Masternodes | Social Sending | Community | Staking | PIE - page 3. (Read 13008 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 100
Has the swap begun yet?
Expected to start from this weekend.
how to swap the coin? Has it been swapped automatically? Thank you for your time and your answer.

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnlzwFKugA0
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Has the swap begun yet?
Expected to start from this weekend.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Has the swap begun yet?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

It's almost time for our Brand New         

SOCIAL SEND COIN

Swap from PIEX to SEND will not start this SATURDAY but is expected to start Sunday.

Stay Tuned for details.

SEND cryptocurrency over social media to anyone with new SEND COIN coming soon

visit our official discord channel to have your questions answered

https://discord.gg/xJthHER

We are conducting our final testing on the blockchain.
Dedicated and very hardworking team, SEND will be huge probably more than 1$, Good luck and best wishes.
Activity: 20

SOCIAL SEND COIN

Swap from PIEX to SEND will not start this SATURDAY but is expected to start Sunday.

Stay Tuned for details.

Waiting for swap and launch of SEND at Cryptopia.
Activity: 25

SOCIAL SEND COIN

Stay Tuned for details.

Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Looking forward to the swap and finally getting these coins off my laptop again!  Smiley

SOCIAL SEND COIN

Swap from PIEX to SEND will not start this Friday but is expected to start this weekend.

Stay Tuned for details.

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

The SOCIAL SEND coin presale has ended.
We want to thank everyone who contributed.
Sending cryptocurrency over social media to anyone coming soon!

For more info visit Official Discord Channel https://discord.gg/6y2zm7b

If you have any questions please contact moderators in discord to speak directly with the team.

The details for the upcoming swap will be announced soon.

Congrats on a successful presale!!

It went fast

People who have been following this coin know the potential here.  I'm happy to support this project. 

Looking forward to the swap and setting up some Social Send nodes.  Also, the team has decided to increase awards a bit to make up for the lost rewards from PIEX. 

On another note, it's good to see that most trading has stopped on c-cex.  Let them have all their coins be worth less than 1 sat  Grin
Activity: 48
Hi there! Amazing project and very motivated team, it is great to be here with you all!

The SOCIAL SEND coin presale has ended.
We want to thank everyone who contributed.
Sending cryptocurrency over social media to anyone coming soon!

For more info visit Official Discord Channel https://discord.gg/6y2zm7b

If you have any questions please contact moderators in discord to speak directly with the team.

The details for the upcoming swap will be announced soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I have a Piex in my wallet. What should I do to exchange

If your coins were in your wallet at the time of the snapshot, you have nothing to worry about. 

I would really like to see the team more active here on the forum, although, I imagine that a new ANN for Social Send will be created.

Personally, I bought in quite heavy in the pre-sale.  And I already had a bunch of PIEX MN's. 

"The pre-sale is cutting off, setting the cutoff at 10:30 PM EST. Last chance to buy SEND at a discount."

^^^ From the Discord. 

At this point, the best thing for any PIEX holder to do, is to join the Discord.  The wallet will be released soon and then the team will be doing a manual swap with all PIEX holder to Social Send.
Activity: 42
should I do something extra
Activity: 42
I have a Piex in my wallet. What should I do to exchange

SOCIAL SEND coin PRESALE going on now DEEP DISCOUNTS. Last Chance before it hits exchanges. SEND currency over social media to anyone. The First True Social Media Currency.

Presale info can be found in discord channel.

After the presale we are swapping all PIEX coins to our new coin SOCIAL SEND
The swap will be starting within a few days.

visit Official Discord Channel     https://discord.gg/6y2zm7b    for more info
Activity: 44
I personally don't have time to follow each coin I have on forums nor have time for discord. Just saw this. Luckily, my coins are in my wallet. Is there a specific time the swapping starts on Monday the 13th?

I do like the 4:1 swap ratio and the new name, by the way.

Thanks,
MRD911

We do not have a time yet but as we get closer we will get the finer details figured out. We will announce here and on all the major social platforms.
I personally don't have time to follow each coin I have on forums nor have time for discord. Just saw this. Luckily, my coins are in my wallet. Is there a specific time the swapping starts on Monday the 13th?

I do like the 4:1 swap ratio and the new name, by the way.

Thanks,
MRD911
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
The team has been very busy dealing with preparing people for the snapshot as well as forking and coding the new chain.
Updates have been made to the main ann page.

Please do not buy any PieX on C-Cex

If you purchased some PieX from C-Cex in the last day please contact one of the mods on discord.
Merit: 10
believe me the community is the one paying the bill for the dev mistakes
and now even paying more with the swap ratio is 4 piex to 1 SEND
for sure the devs made a shit load off money from the pie swap and now even more
when you bought the MN 25k coins at the high price you are fucked now and get a small coins back
and nobody is asking questions or think this all is fishy
to bad my english is bad i would explain alot better and ask more questions about this all
this all is wrong  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

No one is asking questions because it's all well explained, you're the one not getting it. And you talk about community but we're all in the discord channel were the dev explained the problem even better. And the devs used their own funds and donations to swap Pie holders. Blame C-CEX and his scammy manager.
This is not about the pie to piex swap. It is about the piex to send swap. I just found this coin and read the announcement on the first page. It says I can buy these on C-cex. How was I supposed to know that piex was currently being swapped to Send tokens? Considering there was just a swap from pie to piex that was kind of hard to imagine that there would be another one so soon after, and so badly announced. A coin that is being swapped all the time, with short time to prepare and without proper announcement, is not a very stable currency (and definitely not decentralized).

The whole point with coins on a block chain is that they should be secure. I should be able to buy one and then forget about it for a year and then come back without having to worry about it disappearing (of course if the coin loses support it can lose value, but it should not disappear because there is a central authority saying so). If there is a centralized authority that can decide to change block chain, and if you are not aware of this your asset disappears, well that kind of forfeits the whole point of cryptocurrencies and decentralization. In other words, I don't want to be obliged to be active on discord (or slack, or bitcointalk or twitter or anywhere else) just to be sure I don't lose my investments.

If C-CEX didn't scam the community the devs would not swap again. They're swapping because C-CEX stole 16 millions of coins and can dump anytime and THAT would really damage the investments made by the community.
Then they should have announced that clearly in this thread, as well as changed the first page in this thread to no more saying that one can buy piex on c-cex.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
believe me the community is the one paying the bill for the dev mistakes
and now even paying more with the swap ratio is 4 piex to 1 SEND
for sure the devs made a shit load off money from the pie swap and now even more
when you bought the MN 25k coins at the high price you are fucked now and get a small coins back
and nobody is asking questions or think this all is fishy
to bad my english is bad i would explain alot better and ask more questions about this all
this all is wrong  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

No one is asking questions because it's all well explained, you're the one not getting it. And you talk about community but we're all in the discord channel were the dev explained the problem even better. And the devs used their own funds and donations to swap Pie holders. Blame C-CEX and his scammy manager.
This is not about the pie to piex swap. It is about the piex to send swap. I just found this coin and read the announcement on the first page. It says I can buy these on C-cex. How was I supposed to know that piex was currently being swapped to Send tokens? Considering there was just a swap from pie to piex that was kind of hard to imagine that there would be another one so soon after, and so badly announced. A coin that is being swapped all the time, with short time to prepare and without proper announcement, is not a very stable currency (and definitely not decentralized).

The whole point with coins on a block chain is that they should be secure. I should be able to buy one and then forget about it for a year and then come back without having to worry about it disappearing (of course if the coin loses support it can lose value, but it should not disappear because there is a central authority saying so). If there is a centralized authority that can decide to change block chain, and if you are not aware of this your asset disappears, well that kind of forfeits the whole point of cryptocurrencies and decentralization. In other words, I don't want to be obliged to be active on discord (or slack, or bitcointalk or twitter or anywhere else) just to be sure I don't lose my investments.

If C-CEX didn't scam the community the devs would not swap again. They're swapping because C-CEX stole 16 millions of coins and can dump anytime and THAT would really damage the investments made by the community.
Pages:
Jump to: