Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 21. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
i think it's really great project, i am glad to join this project,,,  
 finally i hope tihs project will be success..          
good luck dev
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I have heard so many positive about this project. Im looking forward to its future.
Activity: 341
A promising project.Can get good success.The road map is awesome
Activity: 6
where i can see whitepaper? i dint see about whitepaper,. and if u need indonesian translator i can help
Activity: 231
Nice work team. Finally we can see now the ANN. Keep it up!
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
AR game is still a new concept, however I like the idea "to create a faucet that will allow people to earn crescent network tokens (CSN)"
But why you create in POS, many POS is worthless, Masternode or POW is much better.
Activity: 32
Very well planned and very well organized project. I will be following this project. Wish you all goodluck.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
it is hard to read in this picture, it is too tiny.

nice to join this project

I will hold and see, hope it is a great investment

keep it up!
Activity: 20
Looks pretty interesting, all the very best! Smiley
Activity: 2
Exciting times - especially for people like myself who are new to that crypto world. I hope it goes to infinity and beyond......
Everything of the best to the entire team.
Let's do this!
Activity: 126
I hope this coin development is so good that many investors are interested in investing.good luck Wink
Activity: 8
It's amazing PoS token. and let me think about PoStoken Halwal Token .
But it also builds for AR game,  such great concept !
Please keep fighting Dev team
Activity: 1
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Because I am Japanese, there may be strange places in the sentences.
There are other similar currencies that can be used for mining, and I think that there is a relatively stable operation there.
If you are, this view is also considered bright.
It is a roadmap that I can expect very much so I definitely want to cheer.
Activity: 4
I know the team is doing everything for the success of this project. Starting from ezec and now cresent already. I think cresent will  success because of its excellent platform and good concept. Thank you team and to the dev for your hard work. and cresent to the moon

Agreed with this changing, eZec small but many peoples know it.
Hope rebranded to cresent will also make it huge success
Activity: 37
this project is so interesting cause im sure that the officials,developers also the admin here in  this project is doing theyre best to make this project successful.I know that they have talented and kindful devs that can make a nice and great quality to qualified those people who is interested or liked theyre project espescially to the generous investor, thats why im so happy that i joined your airdrop and feel blessed to be part of your project cause im pretty sure that this project will thrive and will get fame in this kind of field.Together lets spread our wings and lets fly to the moon...
Activity: 116
I hope after successful fundraising your project grows further.
Wish the project a success Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
nice roadmap, ill be watching this, hope this will be a successful project. gotta support this
Activity: 2
I am new to the whole crypto scene and these are very exciting times for me. I hope that I am making good choices. Everything of the best to the team - hope you reach the moon!!!!!
Activity: 365
Comment on our Official Crescent Network Token ANN Thread on the bitcointalk.org forum here
https://twitter.com/KUNBUMMAP
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: