Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 20. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Jan
Wow where i can buy this token? Nice project anyway. I feel FOMO. Give me details please
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
a creative project, from my point of view this project offers a new idea idea and will give you a better profit, I see the concept of work also has a clear goal .. potential projects and prospects for the future is also bright, with the composition of the team professional I think this project will get success .. i will see continued progress of this project, I think this project will be very profitable, this project offer interesting idea
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
i do  hope this is a bright future project , but i can still learn much more about this project, but i'm sure this can be the great one
Activity: 70
I've already invested through different cloud mining companies. I want to know what makes you unique from them?

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hopefully this project does not disappoint for all participants because many projects are disappointing for now, good luck with the project you are working on..
Activity: 229
This interesting project with the trust team and have a good idea..and i know this project will be expands on what current of ERC token has offer and bring something new and a very refreshing idea.
Activity: 26
What is outstanding?
when will ICO start...?
Activity: 5
I think this is a new method, now has many solutions to solve the problem, but there is hope that the current version will have many different and many hybrid  Smiley
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
hope it will have consistent update, gonna following this project
Activity: 57
i think this is future project ,and finally i can comment on thread thanks for all ,i hope fo the best !!! see you all guys in the top Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 337
the telegram airdrop when its 100 members at that time and i am the early adopters on this since ezec. How i did not received anything as you have promised for telegram airdrop. Please fix this.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This project has a unique face value, people should embrace it and I will advice the dev to start the distribution of the airdrop asap so that it can listed on exchange and it will moon together.
Activity: 15
Starting Distribution of token is welcomed, i am looking forward to pre-sale/ICO
Activity: 98
Cresent Network have great project as well, Go see their roadmap and to know their plans to know what's something uniqueness of this token.
Activity: 1
This is nice, would probably follow this. Goodluck to your team!
Activity: 146
My friend send me this link in bitcointalk. Surely you have promising project dev. you have great point of view. I am looking forward to invest on your project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
A project dedicated for mining, awesome. Many mining projects we have currently are untrustworthy, this would definitely be a game changer. Good luck team and I've joined this airdrop.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
Waiting for the development of this project and hopefully the good news will always come to the waiting person
Activity: 476
i think it's really great project, i am glad to join this project,,,  
 finally i hope tihs project will be success..          
good luck dev
Hopefully, this project did not disappoint attendees to fore her, I'm sure the team will give their best for the participants and for the project in the way kan, hopefully this project successfully achieve satisfactory results.
Activity: 199
This project is so good, the information about the project presentation is easily to understand, the one i like is the roadmap of this project, i love it,,i already joined the airdrop,
Pages:
Jump to: