Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 18. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I will wait to see your project in the future. Good luck!
Activity: 274
I searched this project. It looks good. investment can be considered.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The website is well designed. I would suggest that you mention the features of the token on the home page of the website.
Activity: 323
Merit: 122
Good to see the announcement and the roadmap from the dev team. This project will be a good gainer in the future. Good wishes guys!
Activity: 67
There is a comment above and they said that this is a scam, it is true? Anyways i dont believe but I want a exact information.
  Roll Eyes This a great project anyway.
Activity: 39
This project  is perfect,  it is well organized and well explained.  
Good luck to the team behind this!
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
The project is very well thought out and made very high quality and even can be said perfectly. If the project collects not a bad capitalization, then I think it will enter the top on the coinmarket. Holders of tokens a month will be in percentage?
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
Very great  project in my opinion. The road map and white paper shows that the dev team plans a wonderful future for this project If it goes that way. This is the best project ever
Activity: 178
Merit: 101

I think that POS will become popular in future times. POW takes electric bills and I think it will be difficult to create a structure
Activity: 365
Merit: 10

The appearance of the niche of the crypto currency gives us great opportunities. A good idea .
Activity: 140
Wow, this is a good investment for miners. We can buy good GPU's using your tokens. I can't wait to see what products will be available on your markets.
Activity: 189
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future. If it goes that way, then we are waiting for a profit project for early investors. And I wanted to know the maximum hardcap of the project? Huh

Exactly! I am also optimistic of the project and I hope to be a beneficiary of the Airdrops too. It's a nice project to reckoned with. I wish to charge the Team to mKe sure that all the highlighted project are embarked on to avoid disappointment from the investors end
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future. If it goes that way, then we are waiting for a profit project for early investors. And I wanted to know the maximum hardcap of the project? Huh
Activity: 5
This project is a revolutionary one and I love nice projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you best of luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your wonderful work developer and team
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
A nice project to look forward. Innovation especially in the flow of information is a change that I am excited to be part with.
Activity: 12
Someone said this project is a scam, I don't know why he came to that conclusion... But I strongly believe crescent network token will go places
Activity: 68
I have joined to the Airdrop. i do hope to get my tokens going into my wallet as soon as possible, surely this is a good project!
Activity: 13
The project are wondeful i cant say anything. This is the best. In our group chat youre trending. More power! ☝☝👍🌐🌐
Activity: 630

World’s first multi-use Proof-of Stake token built on Ethereum platform (Incorporating ERC20 and POSToken Standard) which is backed by a physical mining facility.  This is a great project where investor can staking their coins and also this will be an asset backed token which make it more unique from the rest ERC20 token.
Activity: 118
This is a wonderful project. I am glad to be part of it. Nice work developer and team success
Pages:
Jump to: