Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 19. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This looks to me a good project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business!
Activity: 122
a very great project and totally awesome and well improved. looking forward to this great project and wishing it a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
promising project with great potential . A token that has a proof-of-stake (POS), this is the future of crypto. good luck team
Activity: 476
It seems this is a very good project but were still waiting the token will distribute to prove it.
Activity: 27
have shared this info on my facebook so you can have many bonty hunters to spread about this coin, this a good opportunity to take in. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
Joined the airdrop.
Twitter @taisnot, https://twitter.com/CrescentToken/status/956446168036212736 https://twitter.com/CrescentToken/status/956471084823470081
I believe in crescent project. It is going to be a successful project. Good luck in 2018!
Activity: 196
Looking forward to see this project on CoinmarketCap,
Very interesting project and i think lots of investor will invest here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The project have some quality features and some of them are unique looking forward for more updates of the project
Activity: 80
this is a wonderful project coming up at this wonderful time too. Great work dev and goodluck
Activity: 126
Reading through the ANN post, there seems to be a lot going on for this project. I am quite surprised about the future plans of adding AR game. I am hoping you guys can implement this very well. The project seems to have started well. I hope the team will continue to update and educate the community on the project.
Activity: 83
I like the concept of a faucet in a form of an AR Game as an incentive to the members.Many will be surely take interest to this project.And thank you for a very well detailed information.It helps me to understand the project much better.
Activity: 9
I believe that this would be the unique and great project...
Ckr
Activity: 3
good road map.
Also Realistic start for Exchanges.

I am paying attention.
Activity: 508
Good project and it have interesting concept. So, I hope Crescent Network will success in future. I joined to the Crescent Network Airdrop.
Activity: 19
This is a coin that has a better future
Activity: 6
CRESCENT NETWORKS seems to be a very good project and very simple in explaining the goals, targets to be achieved and others about this project
Activity: 32
I believe that this is a great project,thats why I join here,gudluck to all of us here
Activity: 129
I registered to Airdrop. hoping to get this token into my wallet Cheesy great project!
Activity: 202
This project is unique and equally repose confidence on the investor by their pysical minning facilities  not just an idea.iI would put my hard earned funds here
Pages:
Jump to: