Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 17. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Good to finally see the ann. Will be watching this
Yes,excited about it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Nice project so far, waiting on whitepaper
Activity: 82
Merit: 5
I have joined both of your Telegram group and announcement channels for more feedbacks. Thank you.
Activity: 5
This great project ever
Activity: 12
Aether united is a promising project I am proud to be part of .. good luck Cheesy Cheesy

After a careful study of this project I can say that it is a promising project carefully planned although there's room for further improvements.
Activity: 20
A project based on mining is a real great idea..I am looking forward to seeing this project reach a very high successful point.
Am glad to be part of this and hope the goals of this project will be readily achieved
Activity: 196
Very interesting project! Cool
Activity: 18
this is a great project for all of us must awaited token goodluck
Activity: 42
Is there an estimate on the cost of mining with the tokens?hope that this is good dev.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
im interesting this project i hope this project will be successful
Activity: 6
Aether united is a promising project I am proud to be part of .. good luck Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
A good project and very simple in explaining the goals, goals to be achieved, and others regarding this project. This project is a good developer of money for the developer, because he keeps funds from people who can not follow a constant replacement. Which exchanges will be the first listing? And when will ICO ...?
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Where to read the whitepaper and the Russian language have? Replying in PM please.
Activity: 35
Very interesting,i hope your project waiting for luck
Activity: 36
so this is both a mining and a gaming company?

Interesting
Activity: 54
Awesome, hope this project has a bright future.
Best regards.
Activity: 38
I hope this coin development is so good that many investors are interested in investing.
when will ICO start...? What is the minimum purchase?
Activity: 52
This is a great project, well structured website and road map.
It would have been nice if a time stamp was attached to the road map, so as to know when a phase would actually begin/end.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 152
Total sup 11M. I hope this project will be good. But community increase.

Pages:
Jump to: