Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 26. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I can smell the success of this project. With that very interesting details. I beleived in the team and everyone behind this. Keep going guys.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
Wow very nice roadmap.. hope that it will materialized soon.. good job dev.. so excited to support CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Am always a fan of a good and fresh cryptocurrency with excellent prospects,  I will invest in this, I hope this will stay and make all present and future investors happy.. I give this, 100!!!
Activity: 138
You only need to be right once....
community has the power and here every one of this community can mine the tokens and get some profits ...this is  one of many good hing about this projet on particular and about blockchain in general
Activity: 33
Nice project to join in. Only English telegram channel ?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
This project will be boom because this is the world's first multi-use Proof-of Stake token backed by a physical mining facility.
Happy to find the ann thread.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Buy Bitcoin
The idea is good, and the site is not bad at design. Who knows, maybe the truth will turn out well in the project and all those present will get rich)
Activity: 75
Merit: 27
Free world
it seems like a good project will be
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
I hope this project will be success, I'm waiting for progress in this project, good luck!
Activity: 135
Merit: 16
i love btc
joined to airdrop
good and great project this token can rich 5$ very fast 
Activity: 58
This Project has smart idea I think the price of this token can rich 2$ from the first month when it will be listed on the market
Activity: 51
Finally. Ann thread. I have been looking for this and it shows that there is a development on each aspects. Looking forward to this community and I am happy to join.
Activity: 87
You guys are very responsive. I like the project and will follow its progress. Cheers.
Activity: 106
a brand new project that aims to make the future of cryptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed
Activity: 321
This project will become successful in the feature, thier roadmap is great. This token will become solid token and more investor will invest.Looking forward to this awesome project. Goodluck team.
Activity: 163
Watch out for this project.  Its a complete scam.  The dude bought a box of graphics cards and trying to pimp a coin.  Make sure you check this out thoroughly before investing. 
Please how sure are you about this? do you have a valid claim? because i was looking into getting some tokens, although according to dev free tokens will be given, so should we believe this is also a lie?
Activity: 45
good programe with only four phases,i think it will be awesome and amazing
Activity: 28
Thats nice that you are planning to create a game like pokemon go and instead of hunting pokemons, the players will hunt tokens. Thats really amazing.
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
Great projet Goood team
Activity: 86
simple but interested, complete announcement, good luck dev
Pages:
Jump to: