Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 29. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I read about her many projects really strong forces to invest in them to some extent
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Great project dev! Looking forward for it to be listed on more exchanges.. Goodluck!!
Activity: 2
Insert Quote
I want to know about the project team. On a official web site of the information did not find. Can you provide me info here?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
I want to know about the project team. On a official web site of the information did not find. Can you provide me info here?
Activity: 31
Will it also support masternode?
Activity: 133
Im not good in mining - but you start info is very interesting. Hope, the whitepaper gives much more positive information. For now, you have a very good position. Joined!
Activity: 7
This project have the tendency of making a huge impart once it is fully implemented into the market.  I will definitely support this project and hope it all goes according to the plan.  
Activity: 102
Really well laid out and carefully planned project. But I didn't read anything about the ICO. Wouldn't there be any? A lot of investors are willing to invest in this. Thanks
Activity: 118
Wow this is one of the most promising project out there. A token that has a proof-of-stake (POS), this is the future of crypto. I am going to support you guys and I want to be part of your growth Smiley
Activity: 106
How do you tend to solve the risk associated with the project? Where is the discord link?
Activity: 126
I hope this coin development is so good that many investors are interested in investing. When can I see whitepaper?
Activity: 66
I finally make. This airdrop I thank God
Activity: 77
the project looks cool,waiting for more details about the project
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I like this project and i would get involved sure

When is ico?
Activity: 322
Great idea, nice project - good luck!!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
Arabic translation reserved !
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
will watch out if you are the better version of accelerator Wink
yeah I agree with you

this project has great potential
Activity: 1
I am excited to get started in this project.  When is ICO?  
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
It's a good news that your token backed by a physical mining facility because there are too many frauds and few reliable projects.
Activity: 686
Hello, when do you plan to commence phase 2 and plan 3 ? and at the expense of phase 1 is also not clear
Pages:
Jump to: