Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 28. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I read on twitter the last time in airdrop today 2 pm dont forget join air drop
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Looking forward to see more details about mining possibilities.
Also, some information about ICO, if planned will be nice.

Combination of mining, AR gaming and marketplace sounds good.
One stop shop for multiple services using same tokens!!!
Activity: 574
I appreciate the quick release of the road map as early as possible. I'm still familiarizing with your project, but I must say that it is an awesome concept and I hope it surpasses others already in the game.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
another legit project here, good job dev
Activity: 148
I think Crescent network token is a nice project, they have an interesting idea.
Activity: 73
Im joined it's very Nice
When will the distribution of the number of pieces of this wonderful currency, which is nominated by everyone, will start to follow the footsteps of the currencies that succeeded before it
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
Looking forward to this one!
Activity: 18
CRESCENT NETWORD is a very good project and very simple in explaining the goals, targets to be achieved and others about this project.
but there is one thing that is lacking to explain that is ICO.well organize hope at the end of the roadmap with it success
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
I’ve been part of this community since the EZEC. I will continue to support this project because the dev team has been honest and always followed through with what they said.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
A wonderful project with an interesting concept. Tokens and Helen are expensive to bargain. Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 6
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Success to the team.
Activity: 350
What is the minimum amount you will run Pos, the wallet needs to be constantly online or just need to freeze on his money for a certain time?
Activity: 130
quarkchain.io
When will the currency go out for trading?
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
I must confess it took  too long to get this ANN up and running... But I am impressed with the quality of the thread so far....
Activity: 392
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described the problem and its solutions. Waiting for the start of the ICO
Activity: 308
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
check the form ,  and good luck
Activity: 108
@julie_ayoun
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to receive something of value from you!
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Thanks for the great project. A good coin with excellent opportunities. I wish you success in your further work.
Activity: 24
Great to finally see the ANN for this project. Pls provide more info  [whitepaper, Roadmap, e.t.c] ASAP
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
POW+POS ERC20 token? can not wait to see it! we'll mine ETH and we'll be paid with CSN?!
Pages:
Jump to: