Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 27. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Show to everybody that you are different than the other projects who are just good in the beginning and after all don't continue the project.Goodluck and may the success be with you.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Hello dev! The project telegram community link is no longer available. Please fix this. Thank you
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
quarkchain.io
Interesting idea but waiting to know more information about how the team gonna implement the idea into a reality.
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
I familiarized myself with the road map, I think that you have set quite achievable goals and the CRESCENT NETWORD project will live! Be sure to follow the news)
 Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Idea good,will very great when plan ico success , goodluck dev
Activity: 211
This is a token i feel will yield dividend in the nearer future,great work guys.
Activity: 8
The Crescent Network is, in my opinion, one of the most successful projects. In order to achieve the objectives that are easily established If able to bring in an important number of investors.
One thing that distinguishes the project is the creation of a game that supports the currency and is an innovative and new way in crypto currencies. I liked the idea
Activity: 68
quarkchain.io
Good currency I wish success
to the top
Activity: 96
Overal is good, qualified for legit project
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
I always skeptical about mining project but this one seems like great. I'll follow you.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
I hope this coin development is so good that many investors are interested in investing.
I join you airdrop, and post in my group about you.
Good project- good luck to you!
Activity: 49
Merit: 5
i will watch this thread everday, really interesting idea.
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
from the roadmap, the distribution is also good ,, this is very good, I want to contribute in it ,, good ico I'll be looking forward to it
Activity: 88
This project is great and awesome...
Hoping for the success!! Go to moon.
Activity: 146
Look at the ANN, the dev is serious for this project, love u dev
Activity: 224
Merit: 119
#Root
Nice project with great potentials Good luck dev.
Activity: 770
POS features makes the project worthy.It can control the amount and value of the token.Anyway,the project should also conduct ICO coz i believe this will make it more popularized and to introduce the project more
Activity: 82
Merit: 5
I have joined your Telegram channels of both group and announcements. I look forward to more updates.
Activity: 147
A promising project I did not think and recorded directly the idea of a legitimate and promising forward we support you
Activity: 7
I think this could be very interesting if the move from ETH to RaiBlocks and also like the idea of trading tokens for GPU teraflops.
Pages:
Jump to: