Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 31. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Personally I feel the introduction of a marketplace is a great idea and I think this project would have made a great stride if you can achieve this
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
HQ German Translator
Activity: 76
Activity: 242
Merit: 1
I am A Champion for all I care
This is a welcome development in the world of faucet mining especially when it relates with ease and safety if the process
Activity: 36
How about your competitors?
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Please suggest where you can get to the list and answer as much information as possible about the exchanges.
I like the idea and concept is also great.
Activity: 246
wow ! super road mining project  Wink
Activity: 81
The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the nearest future. I can't wait to have some of the tokens for myself. Kudos to the devs
Activity: 54
I hope this will be worth it...
I'm putting my faith in this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Hi there. Interesting project. Are you going to translate your WP and do you need translators?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by proffesional team of CSN. Great to be a part of this project, hope this project and its get great success in future.
Activity: 74
Great ptoject, Great Developer, Strong Community, Must be supported.
Activity: 148
I like the concept behind this project and I believe this project will be a successful project once it fully launches into the market. Goodluck to the team.

retweet
https://twitter.com/naser_haddi/status/956615409767211008
https://twitter.com/CrescentToken/status/956471084823470081
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
Project Crescent Network it seems to me quite promising. The first smart contract platform of the Ethereum associated with   physical the mining industry. Also an interesting game of finding treasure in token CSN.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
So far, I can not say anything about the project. When can I see whitepaper and a roadmap?
Activity: 21
This is a promising project but more details is need on the project. Information on the roadmap and whitepaper is needed. Goodluck to the team.
Activity: 2
This seems like an interesting token, def need to do more research.
Activity: 59
when approximately will be handing out bounties?
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
The idea itself is good. But I would like to see the roadmap of your project with the expected dates for the execution of your project, also did not find information about the team. Thank you
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Great Project, I Like It!!!
Love to support this great idea.
Good luck!!! I joined
Pages:
Jump to: