Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 36. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Nice project with nice idea. Good luck!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
this ann is informative
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
 The platform does have some features I haven't seen.  Not sure I fully understand  the mining facility because this is an erc20 token.  Is it dedicated to mining Cresent?  If it is I didn't even know that was possible.  If not, do profits from the Eth mining help Cresent? And if yes  in what way.  Sounds like this platform will do nothing but improve, which is a win for us.
Activity: 5
 Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Let all watch how the project of the crescent token goes cause they have been many fakes token projects with fake devs this days i just hope crescent is not one of them
if they can keep to their word i think they will be okay..
Activity: 5
Excellent and willing to grow and fast and sure that many people will invest and advertise.
Activity: 57
when to share bounty results
and ico will start?
Activity: 2
Project looks great, following..  Shocked
Activity: 2
Will be looking closely for updates. Seems promising.  Smiley
Activity: 11
Good project with nice idea. Multy-use is some new thing to use with tokes
Activity: 31
This Token has a lot of potentials and the community is quite large so you have no reason to not be a success
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Ok now my question for starters is that what exactly is the unique tech that this token brings to the crypto eco system that hasn't already been brought. Just curious, trying to find out
Activity: 54
Ethernum PoS tokens is very opimistic thing in crypto world. Hope this one be stable and reliable
Activity: 27
Already invested in the presale, good luck to you guys.
I know this project will fly. Looking forward to an exceptional project.
Activity: 23
Activity: 72
i have done some research about this project and its solid,  kudos to the dev.
Activity: 18
I read about this project yesterday and felt to invest immediately because of its strong team and achievable concept and even the hype!! For sure it will reach to the moon in coming days!! It may be listed in big exchanges too soon.
Activity: 370
Merit: 10
Crescent Project is one of the projects we should look forward to and support.  After reading the whitepaper and the roadmap,  I can't tell that this project has a huge potential to succeed.  Lots of people are looking for the benefits and features which Crescent has.  Good steps from EZEC to Crescent. It keeps on Going better.  
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Telegram Crescent Support group is empty?Huh?
Activity: 11
All the very best to the world's first multi-use Proof-of Stake token backed by a physical mining facility.
Activity: 37
I managed to register among the first participants. I think a good project.
Pages:
Jump to: