Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 13. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Joined in Crescent Network Airdrop,it looks a good project
Activity: 168
I was interested in the project, but I could not find your team members. I would like to know about the experience. Thank you
Activity: 113
Seems to be neat coin,  what percentage has been pre-mined?
Activity: 5
I have been reading some negative comments as well as some positive ones.
Whichever, I believe so strongly that this project will make an impact and surpass all expectations.
Activity: 280
Merit: 109
Good to finally see the ann. Will be watching this
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
CRESCENT NETWOR is a very good project and simple in explaining the goals, targets to be achieved and others about this project , I can't wait for more. Hope the investment will also grow, and also the campaign will grow as the ads said. Looking forward to your next step!
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I have read the white paper. I think the multi-use POS smart contract token you say would be great if you realized it. I think it is difficult to develop in various fields, but I would like you to do your best.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
It's really cool that you can use the POS protocol on w/ an ERC20 token. Curious to see if this platform gets more popular.
Activity: 3
Am really looking for to it’s development.
Nice one guys.
Activity: 140
0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF
I seriously pray this turns out to be a huge success.
I am keenly following.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
The AR game concept sounds interesting as well. Can't wait to get my kids playing around with it and make us rich Wink
Activity: 5
Hey ! Really good project !

Gooooo to the moon !!!!
Activity: 34
So this new project means that that we could also mine some crescent tokens right?
Activity: 69
What can you say about the technical side and people side of the project?
Activity: 29
Hello Dev

Hope to see more about this project Cresent Network Token,

I can't wait for more. Hope the investment will also grow, and also the campaign will grow as the ads said.

Good luck.
Activity: 83
This token cresent is one among the very tokens i have been wishing to have and now finally it is here i wouldn’t hesitate to grab this golden opportunity which has come to me with an open arms.God bless us
Activity: 47
On the bounty program, do we need to fill all the details even i want to take part only in twitter.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
As we have posted the ann thread, we hereby commence the pre crowdsale for the early investors. You can join and invest by clicking the crowdsale section of the ann thread which also contains the ether address for crowdsale.
What percentage of your previous crowdfunding? 1ETH is equal to a few tokens?
Activity: 74
hey, hi
i read all the project and decide that this is great idea
actually project is very good
and i think, i have to invest in this project
if anyone want to join
link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdE3eXUdk0f9ENKx0rTfGmOF9njKS4PvaX1VefVn_CB5dxnA/viewform
Activity: 9
ı just se yours forum page ann.and ı form bounties fill it up.my English no very good.so ı write ur page
Pages:
Jump to: