Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 32. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
So where you are planning to be listed.Cryptopia or Hitbit?because I saw there is a poll & both of them got the highest number of vote.Or you have other thing in mind?
I think both exchanges will be good, but Hitbit has very high commissions and like to trade there. I think Cryptopia is much better.
Have the same opinion with you,i choosing cryptopia. Anyway, we must wait the decision of Payday team for know what the exchange they applied.
Actually addition on any popular exchange already anyway will become for the project a positive fact and will be able to bring him to the new level at which a bigger number of investors and just fans will become interested in him.

For me, since the project is still new, the best exchange sites now are those new but becoming popular and with only few listing fees or those exchange sites that only needs voting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
So where you are planning to be listed.Cryptopia or Hitbit?because I saw there is a poll & both of them got the highest number of vote.Or you have other thing in mind?
I think both exchanges will be good, but Hitbit has very high commissions and like to trade there. I think Cryptopia is much better.
Have the same opinion with you,i choosing cryptopia. Anyway, we must wait the decision of Payday team for know what the exchange they applied.
There are a number of trusted and good exchanges so i think that it won't actually mater in which exchange does payday get listed but it will matter that it is been listed on some of the known and famous exchanges.

To gain trust from others,  the team should choose the best and good exchange  where they should be listed because one of the investors acquire before investing are the partners of the  project and its background. To the team hope they will choose the right and trusted exchange for the goodness of the project.

I think, it will only depends on how the platform moves on in the coming days. If the dev team will provide better plans and good strategy, then probably they will have a chanced to be listed in a good exchange and they can possibly acquire more potential investors to invest and help the platform become more useful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Actually addition on any popular exchange already anyway will become for the project a positive fact and will be able to bring him to the new level at which a bigger number of investors and just fans will become interested in him.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
There are a number of trusted and good exchanges so i think that it won't actually mater in which exchange does payday get listed but it will matter that it is been listed on some of the known and famous exchanges.

IDK I don't trust most exchanges, very few are reliable and I mean in the sense that they only have fewer issues than the other exchanges in comparison
Activity: 154

To gain trust from others,  the team should choose the best and good exchange  where they should be listed because one of the investors acquire before investing are the partners of the  project and its background. To the team hope they will choose the right and trusted exchange for the goodness of the project.
Activity: 532
PayDay teams really need to bring more advanced adverting reaching out to the huge groups to be popular, listing on some reputed exchanges also can add a value to our brand PayDay in the crypto world.
Yes definitely, advance and creative advertisements will attract more investors a presentable and pleasing advertisement is always catch up the attentions of supporters and investors. Its also be advantageous if this will be listed on some reputable exchange.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Well there have so many sayings here in the Ann Thread of the PayDay regarding on the different opinions on what they prefer exchanges. But it is really true that the most challenging votes is got by the Cyptopia ans Hitbit. We are free to choose what we wanted so I for me, I will let the crowd choose what is the better. But I wil keep on looking for what the Payday updates for us regarding this matters.

What the team are doing were all good so that they can also know the opinions of the people. In this way, they can perfectly decide which exchanges they want to list their tokens. Moreover, the team definitely still making more development and making sure that there will be no major problems that will occur when they launched the platform.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

I guess cryptopia is good for the platform since it established good reputation on the market. And I  agree with you, let's just wait for the other exchanges that payday being listed.

What is important is that it can be listed on exchanges so that people will be able to trade their tokens. Well, it is good that the team are already planning to line up their tokens in some well-established platform and I am hoping things will be happen according to their plans.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

I guess cryptopia is good for the platform since it established good reputation on the market. And I  agree with you, let's just wait for the other exchanges that payday being listed.
Cryptopia has alot of features like chatbox and marketplace however the marketplace has already been terminated. Cryptopia also has a referal program so I guess if payday token fets listed there. It has a very bright future.

Listing in cryptopia really needs high fees and I hope the team will earn good amount to pay the listing fees. Also most of popular exchanges have requirements and high listing fees.
This project is actually going great so i don't think that they might have any kind of fundarising problems and they could easily pay the fees to get listed on some of the great exchanges.

There are many exchanges that have low listing fees but needs some trading volume to be listed. Well, if the team will earn good profit then it will not be their problem.
Activity: 574

Cryptopia has alot of features like chatbox and marketplace however the marketplace has already been terminated. Cryptopia also has a referal program so I guess if payday token fets listed there. It has a very bright future.

Listing in cryptopia really needs high fees and I hope the team will earn good amount to pay the listing fees. Also most of popular exchanges have requirements and high listing fees.
This project is actually going great so i don't think that they might have any kind of fundarising problems and they could easily pay the fees to get listed on some of the great exchanges.
I hope that this will happen, because the project is just beginning to develop, but it already shows good progress. A lot of people join this project on a daily basis.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 238

I guess even yobit has these features than and even yobit has the investment box where payday can easily get listed and it would actually make a lots of peoples HODL the coins for the future too.
Activity: 28
PayDay bank sounds nice as it has proper loan issuance protocol and PayDay Card makes it extremely convenient to access ones loaned amount and repay it back.
Activity: 322

Activity: 224
Activity: 294
Well there have so many sayings here in the Ann Thread of the PayDay regarding on the different opinions on what they prefer exchanges. But it is really true that the most challenging votes is got by the Cyptopia ans Hitbit. We are free to choose what we wanted so I for me, I will let the crowd choose what is the better. But I wil keep on looking for what the Payday updates for us regarding this matters.
Activity: 378
Activity: 434

Can you tell why you want Cryptopia to be chosen? What are the advantages if Cryptopia will be used as exchanges for PayDay. Really looking forward for your response.
Have some advantages of Cryptopia with others like that :
1. Don't need KYC for withdraw small amount.
2. Quickly confirm for deposit and withdraw via email confirm system.
3. Don't have any strong accusation.
4. Listing a lot of coin, easy for get listing.

On most exchanges, you don't have to verify your account by KYC for small amount, I think on Hitbtc they more chance to get high volume than on Cryptopia.
Yes but for huge amount, have a lot of problem still not solved by them. As you know, this is really not good for us, even i don't want bring FUD to HITBTC, but we need secure and have good services.
Pages:
Jump to: