Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 30. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
A lot of people voting for hitbtc and cryptopia, i don't know why you choosing hitbtc - high fees, low support, have a lot of issue. I myself voting for coinexchange, even they have some problem nearly, but at least this is legitimate and huge market.
I support! I also vote for CoinExchange, it is more stable than others and it is not as problematic as it is for other Exchanges.
Before you vote, you will look through the list and check the stock exchanges, what commission fees they have and many other things. Especially the reviews.

The team I think are now being able to work with their platform and probably they will choose a better exchange in order for them to be supported by many people. Moreover, the team I think are now busy doing some good development about the future of the platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
A lot of people voting for hitbtc and cryptopia, i don't know why you choosing hitbtc - high fees, low support, have a lot of issue. I myself voting for coinexchange, even they have some problem nearly, but at least this is legitimate and huge market.

But why not those exchanges that have greater audience? You're too vendor specific, payday project needs publicity in order for them to gain trust and loyalty from the community. 
I agree with you mate. Project like PayDay that will going to launch global loan should be open to every one. The subject said it "global loan" so you need a public demand to make the project successful.

I am curious now how payday will make their project successful because this days there are so many new projects that also have the same features. I hope payday will make its difference from the others.

Payday team have their concrete plans and I have a feeling that they already have plans to make the project different from other projects. I will watch it to happen soon.

I agree,  having plans is a very important in business world.  It serve as a tracking device that will guide the team to the next step they should do until they reach their main goal which is to be successful in the project they make.

If they can follow their road map properly and will finish every steps on time then becoming successful is really possible with this project. Also a lot of people already participated in this project.

Definitely, if that things happen then their should be no problem. This is the difficult challenge to the team and since it is still new, there will more work to be done by the dev and the team.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The project is good, but what is the experience of the developers? I hope that they have a lot of experience, because for investors it would be good.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

But why not those exchanges that have greater audience? You're too vendor specific, payday project needs publicity in order for them to gain trust and loyalty from the community. 
I agree with you mate. Project like PayDay that will going to launch global loan should be open to every one. The subject said it "global loan" so you need a public demand to make the project successful.

I am curious now how payday will make their project successful because this days there are so many new projects that also have the same features. I hope payday will make its difference from the others.

Payday team have their concrete plans and I have a feeling that they already have plans to make the project different from other projects. I will watch it to happen soon.

I agree,  having plans is a very important in business world.  It serve as a tracking device that will guide the team to the next step they should do until they reach their main goal which is to be successful in the project they make.

If they can follow their road map properly and will finish every steps on time then becoming successful is really possible with this project. Also a lot of people already participated in this project.
Actually have no hard for they follow the roadmap, i want concern about them about their potential of value increasing or not, i see the market still so boring.
In a bearish market where we at now the market is normally boring but it is not regular to see a coin that can dump by up to 95%. That means it is already impossible to recover like bitconnect.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Actually have no hard for they follow the roadmap, i want concern about them about their potential of value increasing or not, i see the market still so boring.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 154

Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 196
Actually about it still at all early to think. And developers have created such vote only for drawing attention. Unless on yobit can accept a coin practically at once, on the others it is quite unprofitable to get, both on means, and on time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 224
Well, every people have different thoughts and perceptions in regards to which exchange sites prefer for Payday project. And for me, all those choices above are good and probably have a chanced to be fit and compatible for this project. Were just hoping that the team will truly put this coin in a good and most likely by the people who voted. IMO.
Activity: 84
Is there any thought given to using the gin platform as the masternode hosting service?
Activity: 434
The road map is not visualized. I think this is a small omission - a smart road map attracts more attention and may interest a potential investor.
Roadmaps and project platform  need to be design as perfectly and admirable as they can. This two factors are the keys to attract and invite investors.  It needs to be more attractive than ever. In every project in the market the roadmap and platform are are the main thing to check and read by the supporters and investors. So they need to improve and update their platform and roadmap for its betterment.
Activity: 249
Today, temporary ROI for PayDay Masternode is very interesting for investors:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PDX
$10.000 monthly earnings for such about $7555 capital investment
Activity: 532
I do not see the project team. The guys decided to remain anonymous and not to disclose themselves, do you think that this is a good solution?
I know of good projects, in which the team remained anonymous. This did not stop them from making a worthy project
Your right mate. There are projects that successful even team remains anonymous. Its also true that this can't stop them to do their jobs, but my point is some not all investors are more likely to trust and invest in projects that team members are properly introduced. I know disclosing and revealing their selve well matter alot. In this way we can increase the project trust so with the trust to team members.
Activity: 224
I do not see the project team. The guys decided to remain anonymous and not to disclose themselves, do you think that this is a good solution?
I know of good projects, in which the team remained anonymous. This did not stop them from making a worthy project
It is not necessary that the team should be open to the community as even the devs for BiTCoin are not yet known fully and are considered to be anonymous so hope that even this project could see great heights ahead.
Activity: 154
Activity: 350
D.U.G
So where you are planning to be listed.Cryptopia or Hitbit?because I saw there is a poll & both of them got the highest number of vote.Or you have other thing in mind?
I think both exchanges will be good, but Hitbit has very high commissions and like to trade there. I think Cryptopia is much better.
Have the same opinion with you,i choosing cryptopia. Anyway, we must wait the decision of Payday team for know what the exchange they applied.

I guess cryptopia is good for the platform since it established good reputation on the market. And I  agree with you, let's just wait for the other exchanges that payday being listed.

What is important is that it can be listed on exchanges so that people will be able to trade their tokens. Well, it is good that the team are already planning to line up their tokens in some well-established platform and I am hoping things will be happen according to their plans.
Things would go according to plan if they keep on developing their platform. Continuing  support and development would be the determinants of success, which we would like to see  
Activity: 294
Well for me, it is not the best solution. You know, the team should have been show theirselves here in the crypto currency community for public display. That is not just a simple display of their profiles, but that will greatly help this PayDay project to become more trustworthy and have been gain more supporters, users andost especially the key to its continuous developments, the investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: