Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 28. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Do your project name pay day so here, will you have any kind of bundle of generosity or airdrop?
I guess that the team would soon launch a good bounty campaign or a airdrop for the project making it grow some more bit ahead towards the future and some or the other day this project would be in huge demand.
Airdrop will practically not make weather for the project. And here as for bounty campaign, it yes, perhaps advance will go, not obligatory fast. Everything depends on participants and their activity in general.
Activity: 196
Do your project name pay day so here, will you have any kind of bundle of generosity or airdrop?
I guess that the team would soon launch a good bounty campaign or a airdrop for the project making it grow some more bit ahead towards the future and some or the other day this project would be in huge demand.
I am waiting for the team to launch a airdrop or a bounty programme so that i can then participate into it to get some good amount of stakes which would indeed be much valuable in the upcoming future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
What's important for a coin to be able to tank this kind of market is to build up community, with the ROI that you have promised, do you think 394 members in Telegram and maybe more in Discord is enough?

Woah, the numbers you have provided isn't enough, mate. They can't guarantee success if that would be the case.

Yeah, it needs thousands of members but not fake members, it should be live and active members that are legit and serious enough to support the project developments.

That is true, succes cannot be reach without people who are working on it and most especially if there will no investors. People are very important to the project in order to support and help it to make it popular and succeed.

If they will not make the supporters and investors consider as just numbers then I guess this project will be successful in the future.
I am sure that they would not just consider the numbers for the investors and supporters but they would make them feel much special and profitable so for sure they would find some more investors towards this project for a better future ahead.
Activity: 154
What's important for a coin to be able to tank this kind of market is to build up community, with the ROI that you have promised, do you think 394 members in Telegram and maybe more in Discord is enough?

Woah, the numbers you have provided isn't enough, mate. They can't guarantee success if that would be the case.

Yeah, it needs thousands of members but not fake members, it should be live and active members that are legit and serious enough to support the project developments.

That is true, succes cannot be reach without people who are working on it and most especially if there will no investors. People are very important to the project in order to support and help it to make it popular and succeed.
Activity: 252
Activity: 126

The project needs attention from investors and business-minded people to create a good community, number doesn't really matter as long as the platform is sorrounded by legit supporters.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
A lot of people voting for hitbtc and cryptopia, i don't know why you choosing hitbtc - high fees, low support, have a lot of issue. I myself voting for coinexchange, even they have some problem nearly, but at least this is legitimate and huge market.

Coinexchange.io doesn't have anything regarding their company information on the website, So it's unregulated exchange and can scam anytime, hitbtc and cryptopia have better reputation and more famous.   

This is still new and things definitely still on-going. As they are trying to make more development and that is why they wanted to make it more user-friendly and can have some good features IMO.

Most PoS and Masternode coins dont give two shits about the actual features and it's more about making money before dumping the coin in the gutter
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I think, there are a lot of crypto lending firms now being created here in bitcoin world with almost similar concepts and ideas. So I guess, the team of Payday project will probably faced difficulties in attracting and convincing more investors and businessman to joined their team. Just my own opinion.
Yes, There are already many similar projects like this available in crypto world. But the development team has been consistently working very hard on its development as well as on its promotions since from the beginning to till now. Which will definitely help to attract more investors towards the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
A lot of people voting for hitbtc and cryptopia, i don't know why you choosing hitbtc - high fees, low support, have a lot of issue. I myself voting for coinexchange, even they have some problem nearly, but at least this is legitimate and huge market.
I support! I also vote for CoinExchange, it is more stable than others and it is not as problematic as it is for other Exchanges.
Before you vote, you will look through the list and check the stock exchanges, what commission fees they have and many other things. Especially the reviews.

The team I think are now being able to work with their platform and probably they will choose a better exchange in order for them to be supported by many people. Moreover, the team I think are now busy doing some good development about the future of the platform.
Then I do not understand why to conduct a vote? If the team can choose the best exchanger by itself. Because all users have different opinions and can vote for which the users will vote, they may not like developers and they will choose an exchanger for themselves.

What I mean is that the team wanted to list their token according to what the people choice. In this way, it can be a possibly that their value can be increased due to it belongs to better platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I support! I also vote for CoinExchange, it is more stable than others and it is not as problematic as it is for other Exchanges.
Before you vote, you will look through the list and check the stock exchanges, what commission fees they have and many other things. Especially the reviews.

The team I think are now being able to work with their platform and probably they will choose a better exchange in order for them to be supported by many people. Moreover, the team I think are now busy doing some good development about the future of the platform.
Then I do not understand why to conduct a vote? If the team can choose the best exchanger by itself. Because all users have different opinions and can vote for which the users will vote, they may not like developers and they will choose an exchanger for themselves.

Maybe a vote will help the team to decide because we will become the traders and the team maybe wants to know what exchanges would be like by many of us.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Coinexchange.io doesn't have anything regarding their company information on the website, So it's unregulated exchange and can scam anytime, hitbtc and cryptopia have better reputation and more famous.   

This is still new and things definitely still on-going. As they are trying to make more development and that is why they wanted to make it more user-friendly and can have some good features IMO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I think, there are a lot of crypto lending firms now being created here in bitcoin world with almost similar concepts and ideas. So I guess, the team of Payday project will probably faced difficulties in attracting and convincing more investors and businessman to joined on their team. Just my own opinion.

Yeah right, I agree, a lot of crypto lending projects are already running and payday might experience some difficulties at first, but after time passes by and the team improve their advertising and marketing I am sure the team will surpass it.
Activity: 224
I think, there are a lot of crypto lending firms now being created here in bitcoin world with almost similar concepts and ideas. So I guess, the team of Payday project will probably faced difficulties in attracting and convincing more investors and businessman to joined on their team. Just my own opinion.
Activity: 378
It's not a secret that the idea is not new, and there have already been projects that carried the same idea, but you can have features with which the project will gain attention.
Activity: 434
with properly organized work, you can achieve amazing results, I hope that the team will see its attitude to work
A good management and a willingness to help and support the development of the project will be a great success. Teams attitude was already tested by its followers and supporters the active and attentive response from the questions was already been assessed. The team can expect a positive impact and result of each improvements and updates of the project because people in community is now getting ready to witness the achievements of the project.
Activity: 532
I can see the great potential that the PayDay have in their hands. It will become more recognize by a lot more people here in the crypto currency community if the team will keep up on making fast progressive positive actions that will lead to its great performance and to its better future waiting ahead.
Payday is very competitive and the team members are continuously doing a great job, the project was already famous in crypto market community. The good attitude of team that actively responding all the latest inquiries and questions regarding the project help alot to increase the supporters and investors.
Activity: 616

If I were one of the team. They will need to prove that they are serious in their project. I have seen a complaint regarding on the inactive of the admins and devs here.
Just don't worry about it dude, you know that most of the admins here are usually active on their telegram chat or discord.
Pages:
Jump to: