Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 21. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Interestingly, after the launch of the platform, how many people can the platform collect; after all, everything will show how advertising will take place, the bigger it is, the more people will be on the platform
Activity: 224
What is the PACT Coin itself? What are its functions?
Activity: 126
We need to focus on the work on the main project. There will be a ready-made solution - there will be a price increase. That's what you need to think about and not about new exchanges.
of course, the growth of the cost is influenced by positive news from the project team, and not just a listing for another exchange. Exchanges are secondary. The main thing that the project developed.
Growth is influenced by good advertising from the project team, the more they know about the project, the better. Every new investor is a big plus in further development.
Activity: 112
And when is the launch of the PACT platform itself planned? Will there be a preliminary testing stage? I already want to try. I sometimes work as a freelancer.
In any case, they must first make the testing platform closed, and then they should check for the users themselves under load.
Activity: 84
And when is the launch of the PACT platform itself planned? Will there be a preliminary testing stage? I already want to try. I sometimes work as a freelancer.
Activity: 238
I wouldn't even go so far as to say that the human species will still exist in 200 years from now. You know, nuclear weapons don't get weaker over time and who knows what another war would do to us.
It seems to me that the threat may well not be from a nuclear weapon or a collision with a meteorite as it is presented in science fiction films ... It seems to me that scientific and technological progress really represents a far greater danger to humanity. While the computer code is used to create useful programs and services is good, but I personally am frightened by the work on artificial intelligence.
Do you remember how many films there were that showed that the artificial intellect failed, although this is all real, because we live in a world where technologies are developing very quickly
Activity: 196

The android system itself is not very secure, and keeping your core finances there is a very risky business, there are a lot of those who are lapping the android phones and wallets with them
There are disadvantages in any system, but the security can not be abused for sure.

But I personally just use IOS, then the level of protection is higher because the developers themselves have already closed access to the user and let's say it’s a reduced platform from the very beginning and it’s harder to catch the virus
Activity: 252
I wouldn't even go so far as to say that the human species will still exist in 200 years from now. You know, nuclear weapons don't get weaker over time and who knows what another war would do to us.
It seems to me that the threat may well not be from a nuclear weapon or a collision with a meteorite as it is presented in science fiction films ... It seems to me that scientific and technological progress really represents a far greater danger to humanity. While the computer code is used to create useful programs and services is good, but I personally am frightened by the work on artificial intelligence.
Activity: 171

The android system itself is not very secure, and keeping your core finances there is a very risky business, there are a lot of those who are lapping the android phones and wallets with them
There are disadvantages in any system, but the security can not be abused for sure.
Why think about what will happen in 200 years!
We definitely don't need to know this !!! We need to think today and now!
Thinking about the future is always necessary. Anyone who does not think about the future will be deprived of this very future. But I agree with you that it’s not worth it to dwell on it and you need to deal with current issues. And the current issue is with us this is the search and investment in promising projects. What we actually do!
I think it is necessary, but plans to build for a huge period of time are not worth it, just the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, this is the whole point, and you can find the project and keep an eye on it by constantly investing money there
Do you plan a wallet for android? I am a big fan of mobile devices and almost never use a computer. Will it be possible to fully use the phone for work?
Do you really prefer mobile wallets on Android devices as the main place to store your crypto savings? You are a very risky person!
Activity: 238

of course, the growth of the cost is influenced by positive news from the project team, and not just a listing for another exchange. Exchanges are secondary. The main thing that the project developed.
I do not agree, because for any investor, the value of the token in which they invested is primarily important.
Activity: 210
Why think about what will happen in 200 years!
We definitely don't need to know this !!! We need to think today and now!
Thinking about the future is always necessary. Anyone who does not think about the future will be deprived of this very future. But I agree with you that it’s not worth it to dwell on it and you need to deal with current issues. And the current issue is with us this is the search and investment in promising projects. What we actually do!
Do you plan a wallet for android? I am a big fan of mobile devices and almost never use a computer. Will it be possible to fully use the phone for work?
Do you really prefer mobile wallets on Android devices as the main place to store your crypto savings? You are a very risky person!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
We need to focus on the work on the main project. There will be a ready-made solution - there will be a price increase. That's what you need to think about and not about new exchanges.
Activity: 168
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
You're right. Humanity is a very fragile organism, and our planet is a small grain of sand in the middle of the galaxy. Therefore, anything can happen at any time. Our civilization is proud of its technology, the fact that we invented nuclear weapons, the Internet, the blockchain ... and in fact we are defenseless against the forces of nature. Therefore, you need to live and enjoy every minute!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
There is such a theory that intellectual work will also be replaced by robots with artificial intelligence.
I think that if we talk about the distant future, then most likely it will be so. After 100 or 200 years, most people will be unemployed and will live on social benefits. And physical and intellectual work will be performed by robots. Although today it seems fantastic.
a hundred years ago, the population of our planet was half less, it is unknown how many people will be in two hundred years,and what will be the progress or regression of the population

Pages:
Jump to: