Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 16. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Pact (PACT) has been added on MNROI.info

Monitoring and Statistic Services    
Accurate data from Markets
Estimated Revenue
Notifications on Email & Android App.

Pact on MNROI.info:
https://www.mnroi.info/coin/PACT
https://www.mnroi.info/assets/upload/post/mnroi-PACT-banner.jpg

Download Our Android app and Check Masternode Status from Pocket.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.mnroi
great news!
I'm watching your site, and I'm glad that you added the PACT project.
Activity: 112
This trend will not change in the coming years. The sphere of freelancing will become more and more popular.
Therefore, the emergence of this platform from project PACT is a very timely step. If the trend continues, freelancing will become even more widespread and project PACT will become known and recognized.
Freelancing is already very popular, perhaps this project can bring its own correctives, but who knows how it will be
freelancing is very popular on the external internet.
and I hope that this project will make it popular in the cryptocurrency world.
Freelancing probably already exists 10 years so sure, you just need something new, each exchange has its own old people and it is very difficult for the new ones to try their hand
Activity: 60
There are some details I would like to clarify, does the project have an official telegram channel?

I ask your questions in Twitter https://twitter.com/OfficialPact

I did not even know that the PACT is in social networks, thanks for the useful information.

The PACT project is not just presented on social networks, but is still quite active on social networks. It is necessary to give due to the project marketers who lead the project page. They are really great!
Social networks are good, but the main thing is to conduct them correctly and, of course, not to forget about updating the project, users read it all
Activity: 140
This trend will not change in the coming years. The sphere of freelancing will become more and more popular.
Therefore, the emergence of this platform from project PACT is a very timely step. If the trend continues, freelancing will become even more widespread and project PACT will become known and recognized.
Freelancing is already very popular, perhaps this project can bring its own correctives, but who knows how it will be
freelancing is very popular on the external internet.
and I hope that this project will make it popular in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 179
Activity: 252
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Pact (PACT) has been added on MNROI.info

Monitoring and Statistic Services    
Accurate data from Markets
Estimated Revenue
Notifications on Email & Android App.

Pact on MNROI.info:
https://www.mnroi.info/coin/PACT
https://www.mnroi.info/assets/upload/post/mnroi-PACT-banner.jpg

Download Our Android app and Check Masternode Status from Pocket.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.mnroi
There are some details I would like to clarify, does the project have an official telegram channel?

I did not even know that the PACT is in social networks, thanks for the useful information.

The PACT project is not just presented on social networks, but is still quite active on social networks. It is necessary to give due to the project marketers who lead the project page. They are really great!
Activity: 84
Explain to me, what benefits freelancers will get from using blockchain technologies? I think that for many it will be difficult.
In my opinion, this is a quick receipt of money for the work done and low commissions. You can earn more or lower prices.
Those who use digital currencies will provide an extra boost to the freelance market. This is a good start for the future of the freelance market.
A decentralized control system will ensure the safety of freelancer funds. This is the main problem in this area.
Activity: 182
According to McKinsey experts, the real number of freelancers in the EU is about 94 million.Only the United States is ahead of Europe  in  the  number  of  freelancers  on than 57 million Americans.
Crazy numbers. When you look at these numbers,begin to understand, that you have chosen the right direction in your work.
Awesome numbers! I honestly knew that freelancing is common but did not think that so many millions of people work as freelancing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Explain to me, what benefits freelancers will get from using blockchain technologies? I think that for many it will be difficult.
In my opinion, this is a quick receipt of money for the work done and low commissions. You can earn more or lower prices.
Those who use digital currencies will provide an extra boost to the freelance market. This is a good start for the future of the freelance market.
Activity: 234
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I am interested in the question of security, will it be at a high level?

Blockchain technologies will provide maximum security and at the same time transparency.

What kind of security are we talking about? The blockchain technology is not yet at the perfect level, and it is simply not advisable to speak now about perfect security. There are a lot of problems in the technology itself, starting with security.
Yes, indeed, why everyone who hears the word blockchain immediately shouts about absolute security.To absolute security is very far.I except the name of this project do not see a reason anything to discuss here.Is there any information you can put here?In general, freelancing platforms and without blockchain function normally.
Nowhere is there a full guarantee of security !!!
No one gives such a guarantee. And if they give it is a hoax !!!

I agree, there is no such thing as guaranteed security. However I like the idea of the project, lets see what they can do.
Of course, the idea of ​​the project and the project itself are very interesting! You should pay attention to it. People's interest is the first indicator of success!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
What other industries will support the opening? I do not think that only freelancers need a blockchain. There is a lot of work on the Internet that needs to be implemented on the blockchain.
Activity: 238

Activity: 171

It is necessary to properly dispose of investors ' money, it is necessary to choose really good exchanges.

You are absolutely right, this is a very important point, it can not be missed, because the popularity of the coin directly depends on the chosen exchange.
Activity: 308
such a project is very necessary,and we are now seeing some positive change in prices in the crypto market,and if the price development is more rapid,it will have a positive impact on this project
The positive changes also abruptly stopped as they began ... no one even understood what happened as the market turned red again ... What to do ... This is a crypto world!
in these rapid market changes can be seen a powerful manipulation of the price of buying and selling large volumes ,it begins to play whales
Activity: 84

I did not even know that blockchain requires protection, it positions itself as a safe system, is not it?

That's right, but hackers somehow bypass the protection. I wouldn't worry about it so much.
Activity: 252

I did not even know that blockchain requires protection, it positions itself as a safe system, is not it?

Does the phrase "attack 51" mean anything to you? This is a very common way to attack blockchain-based systems.
Pages:
Jump to: