Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 18. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Projects need to be chosen correctly, much depends on the state of the market itself and from this you can continue to work and invest
Last week the market has been growing steadily, how long do you think this trend will continue?
Activity: 182
Thinking about the future is always necessary. Anyone who does not think about the future will be deprived of this very future. But I agree with you that it’s not worth it to dwell on it and you need to deal with current issues. And the current issue is with us this is the search and investment in promising projects. What we actually do!
Investing in cryptocurrency is a very good way to secure a carefree future. I think this is a great chance for many people!
Well, here, as luck would have it, you can invest so that having invested a good amount of nothing in future will have
I think that you can successfully invest in cryptocurrency.
just need to follow the market trends, and correctly choose projects.
Projects need to be chosen correctly, much depends on the state of the market itself and from this you can continue to work and invest
Activity: 84
In any case, they must first make the testing platform closed, and then they should check for the users themselves under load.
Of course, the platform should be well tested before freelancers and customers come to it en masse. I hope that the team will make this platform as convenient and practical as possible.
Thinking about the future is always necessary. Anyone who does not think about the future will be deprived of this very future. But I agree with you that it’s not worth it to dwell on it and you need to deal with current issues. And the current issue is with us this is the search and investment in promising projects. What we actually do!
Investing in cryptocurrency is a very good way to secure a carefree future. I think this is a great chance for many people!
Well, here, as luck would have it, you can invest so that having invested a good amount of nothing in future will have
I think that you can successfully invest in cryptocurrency.
just need to follow the market trends, and correctly choose projects.
Activity: 126
I am interested in the question of security, will it be at a high level?

Blockchain technologies will provide maximum security and at the same time transparency.

What kind of security are we talking about? The blockchain technology is not yet at the perfect level, and it is simply not advisable to speak now about perfect security. There are a lot of problems in the technology itself, starting with security.
I fully agree that it is impossible to assure 100% of security. Everything changes every day. We do not know what awaits us tomorrow.
Everything is changing and every day we allow technology to get better and updates come out, but of course the rest are not asleep either.
Activity: 60
Yes it is true, the project does not stand still, and is constantly evolving. Maybe the team can work even faster?
The main thing is that the speed of development does not affect the quality. Now the team is quite active and what they do corresponds to the planned plans and corresponds to the planned terms of development.
The speed has little effect, the quality of the finished product is already at the end
Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Blockchain technologies will provide maximum security and at the same time transparency.

What kind of security are we talking about? The blockchain technology is not yet at the perfect level, and it is simply not advisable to speak now about perfect security. There are a lot of problems in the technology itself, starting with security.
I fully agree that it is impossible to assure 100% of security. Everything changes every day. We do not know what awaits us tomorrow.

what Huh
hack blockchain impossible!
only attack 51% - this is the only vulnerability.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Yes it is true, the project does not stand still, and is constantly evolving. Maybe the team can work even faster?
The main thing is that the speed of development does not affect the quality. Now the team is quite active and what they do corresponds to the planned plans and corresponds to the planned terms of development.
No one will work to their detriment. Therefore, I think that the team assesses its strength and situation.
Activity: 140

cryptocurrency and blockchain always have high security.
This is very reliable technology.
Activity: 238
Terms which are specified in the road map are fully observed? This is quite a positive factor.
Activity: 140
According to McKinsey experts, the real number of freelancers in the EU is about 94 million.Only the United States is ahead of Europe  in  the  number  of  freelancers  on than 57 million Americans.
Crazy numbers. When you look at these numbers,begin to understand, that you have chosen the right direction in your work.
It is very important that the number of freelancers is increasing every year and projects such as PACT are gaining relevance.
this does not need to be done, the developers themselves know how to work and at what speed,and they are also people and they sometimes need rest, let them rest
Of course there is no need to rush the developers. Haste will not lead to anything good. There are deadlines and you need to follow that they observe them.
According to McKinsey experts, the real number of freelancers in the EU is about 94 million.Only the United States is ahead of Europe  in  the  number  of  freelancers  on than 57 million Americans.
Crazy numbers. When you look at these numbers,begin to understand, that you have chosen the right direction in your work.
Pages:
Jump to: