Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 19. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
This is good because yes, an investor from the very beginning of the project can trade in tokens, thus you can see the initial price and follow the growth
I believe that investors should always have a free opportunity to buy and sell coins at a real rate that is set on the exchange, and not to buy at fixed prices from developers.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Listing on an exchange is progress for a project. I am not a supporter of spending huge money from the project budget on listing on various exchanges, but certainly this is an important step. Users should be free to buy and sell coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
This is great news for the community. And a good step for the development of the project. Do not stop there and success will not take long.
Great news. Congrats to the team and the community. we see how this project is developing, soon it will become very successful.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Congratulations to the PACT project with access to the exchange CryptoBridge. From the first hours quite a good indicator of trading volume: 29.85k PACT and 4.513 BTC

What step of your Roadmap are you doing now? There are no dates and it is hard to understand whether you are going according to the planned schedule?
I also drew attention to this, why do we need a road map, if it does not have dates?
Activity: 98
What step of your Roadmap are you doing now? There are no dates and it is hard to understand whether you are going according to the planned schedule?
I am very pleased with the team spirit, constant updates and new exchanges. It can be seen that the developers seriously took up their project.
It is very important not to stop and move on.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I wouldn't even go so far as to say that the human species will still exist in 200 years from now. You know, nuclear weapons don't get weaker over time and who knows what another war would do to us.
You're right. Humanity is a very fragile organism, and our planet is a small grain of sand in the middle of the galaxy. Therefore, anything can happen at any time. Our civilization is proud of its technology, the fact that we invented nuclear weapons, the Internet, the blockchain ... and in fact we are defenseless against the forces of nature. Therefore, you need to live and enjoy every minute!

We are part of the process in terms of the way nature is creating itself over time. We better influence that process in a positive way.
Activity: 126
In any case, the work requires a certain amount of time to do everything efficiently and successfully!
I would like to see the real success of the project, not useless news.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
In any case, the work requires a certain amount of time to do everything efficiently and successfully!

The question is where further will go with these developments. There are a lot of similar projects on the market now and it’s almost unreal to stand out among them. This team is worth working on!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
The project provides convenient services for employers and performers! What% of the order will receive the project fund?
Activity: 168
Because rush always negatively affects quality. I have long concluded for myself that it is not necessary to rush developers with the release of the product. better wait a few weeks or even a month.
And I think that the team should adhere to the deadlines specified in the Roadmap. When the team created its Road Map or White Paper, then the developers from where it took the data on the deadlines. So let them observe them!
Yes, and many companies are in a hurry to do something quickly. therefore, their products are of poor quality.
Because rush always negatively affects quality. I have long concluded for myself that it is not necessary to rush developers with the release of the product. better wait a few weeks or even a month.
Yes, and many companies are in a hurry to do something quickly. therefore, their products are of poor quality.
Many investors are afraid to invest in projects. Many projects do not represent anything and the chances of achieving something are 0.
Activity: 168
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

This is very difficult to do. I do not think that someone can get it at 100%. When you choose a project you are confident in it completely?
You can not be 100% sure, even the most promising projects do not achieve success, and weak at first glance projects become popular.

This is true, investors are only interested in their income and the opportunity to get it.

In order for investors to be calm about their future income, you need to study the object of investment as much as possible before investing your money in it. Examine everything well, weigh all the pros and cons and all possible risks. And on the basis of all this to make a decision.
This is very difficult to do. I do not think that someone can get it at 100%. When you choose a project you are confident in it completely?
Pages:
Jump to: