Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 17. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
We have seen cases of hacks on several occasions, despite being backed up with blockchain technology.
The security measures put in place by the developer is of utmost importance. The the question on security should be answered.
The problem of cyber crime is becoming more and more relevant every day ... basic protection systems have long been lacking. We need specialized solutions to feel and your savings in security!
I did not even know that blockchain requires protection, it positions itself as a safe system, is not it?
Activity: 210
We have seen cases of hacks on several occasions, despite being backed up with blockchain technology.
The security measures put in place by the developer is of utmost importance. The the question on security should be answered.
The problem of cyber crime is becoming more and more relevant every day ... basic protection systems have long been lacking. We need specialized solutions to feel and your savings in security!
Activity: 140
such a project is very necessary,and we are now seeing some positive change in prices in the crypto market,and if the price development is more rapid,it will have a positive impact on this project
The positive changes also abruptly stopped as they began ... no one even understood what happened as the market turned red again ... What to do ... This is a crypto world!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I am interested in the question of security, will it be at a high level?

Blockchain technologies will provide maximum security and at the same time transparency.

What kind of security are we talking about? The blockchain technology is not yet at the perfect level, and it is simply not advisable to speak now about perfect security. There are a lot of problems in the technology itself, starting with security.
Yes, indeed, why everyone who hears the word blockchain immediately shouts about absolute security.To absolute security is very far.I except the name of this project do not see a reason anything to discuss here.Is there any information you can put here?In general, freelancing platforms and without blockchain function normally.
Nowhere is there a full guarantee of security !!!
No one gives such a guarantee. And if they give it is a hoax !!!

I agree, there is no such thing as guaranteed security. However I like the idea of the project, lets see what they can do.
Activity: 140

I think so too, even the largest cryptocurrency exchange hacked periodically, although there bezopasni higher.
Activity: 196
There are some details I would like to clarify, does the project have an official telegram channel?

I ask your questions in Twitter https://twitter.com/OfficialPact
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Blockchain technologies will provide maximum security and at the same time transparency.

What kind of security are we talking about? The blockchain technology is not yet at the perfect level, and it is simply not advisable to speak now about perfect security. There are a lot of problems in the technology itself, starting with security.
Yes, indeed, why everyone who hears the word blockchain immediately shouts about absolute security.To absolute security is very far.I except the name of this project do not see a reason anything to discuss here.Is there any information you can put here?In general, freelancing platforms and without blockchain function normally.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Today, more and more people work as freelancers and this number is constantly growing. I think that the time to launch the PACT platform is very well chosen!
This trend will not change in the coming years. The sphere of freelancing will become more and more popular.

such a project is very necessary,and we are now seeing some positive change in prices in the crypto market,and if the price development is more rapid,it will have a positive impact on this project
any crypto project will be in demand in the future, if it is done qualitatively,and today it is very difficult to predict which industry will be more in demand
Activity: 308
Today, more and more people work as freelancers and this number is constantly growing. I think that the time to launch the PACT platform is very well chosen!
This trend will not change in the coming years. The sphere of freelancing will become more and more popular.

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

the security vulnerability is found even on the most popular exchanges, and hackers sometimes steal money from them, the question is if the security fault scammers take possession of my money-whether the project will guarantee their return to my account Huh
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
There are some details I would like to clarify, does the project have an official telegram channel?
Activity: 224
Activity: 252
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
In any case, they must first make the testing platform closed, and then they should check for the users themselves under load.
Of course, the platform should be well tested before freelancers and customers come to it en masse. I hope that the team will make this platform as convenient and practical as possible.
The team has ambitious plans. If all plans are implemented, the project will take its rightful place among the crypto projects. But there is still a lot of work ahead.
Activity: 179
I do not agree, because for any investor, the value of the token in which they invested is primarily important.
All people came to this crypto investing market in order to make money. Therefore, it is natural that everyone is interested in profit.
And I think this is normal human desires, any of us will be interested to make a profit.
Activity: 126
Project PACT is constantly at work and this is evident from the number of announcements and news that they publish in their social threads. If it continues like this, success will not take long !!!!!
Team PACT is really very active on social networks. Constantly publish project news and any useful information. Investors like these things!
Why are social networks of any importance if there is no code going on.
Of course, there must be a balance (compromise) between technology and marketing. If the project is only engaged in advertising but is not developing a code, then this is a dead end ... And vice versa, if only to code but not advertise the project, then this is a dead end ...
Activity: 784
Merit: 6

cryptocurrency and blockchain always have high security.
This is very reliable technology.
I do not agree, because for any investor, the value of the token in which they invested is primarily important.
All people came to this crypto investing market in order to make money. Therefore, it is natural that everyone is interested in profit.
Activity: 112
In any case, they must first make the testing platform closed, and then they should check for the users themselves under load.
Of course, the platform should be well tested before freelancers and customers come to it en masse. I hope that the team will make this platform as convenient and practical as possible.
Just if there are problems or some bugs on the platform, then it will all end badly, so you can even lose your money by paying for the service and not getting the finished job.
Pay money to good testers, make a closed beta platform and already check for errors, then there will be no problems, as a very good option
Just if there are problems or some bugs on the platform, then it will all end badly, so you can even lose your money by paying for the service and not getting the finished job.
Pages:
Jump to: