Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 33. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Totally agree with you! Now the work of a freelancer is very common, many prefer this kind of activity. Therefore, it is very important for today...
Today, many people work as freelancers. Among my friends there are a lot of those who thus earn their living. I hope that the platform from project PACT will become a place where millions of people will communicate and work!
I have many friends who are freelancers in various fields. Great idea to integrate them in one service. Wink

this industry (freelance) is becoming very popular today. the present youth does not want to work and listen to the charges from the head. young people are striving for another better life. this is that they creates for herself. I see, that this project will help young successful people achieve truly, what they are striving for.
This project will help newcomers on the Internet to find work for themselves in the field of freelancing, because in fact it has now become fashionable, so let's say trend
Such projects help a lot in work and earning money !!! Those who grasp on the fly, they have long understood how to make good money!
They help those people who, for example, on maternity leave, or are just used to doing everything at home, there are a lot of them now and they are getting bigger every day.
such a project will always be in demand, especially when the population of the earth is constantly increasing,and even a person who works in the production or office will be able to find an additional income in his spare time will increase the popularity of this project
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I was interested in the fact that project PACT is a decentralized platform for freelancers and project owners. Honestly, this is the first project that I met in this direction. I want to learn more.
I have seen a lot of similar projects in this direction, but many of them have not been able to realize themselves. Let's hope this project exceeds my expectations.

Now there are a lot of projects that simply do not live on the market for a long time, there is competition and a lack of development finance, but I think there should not be such a thing

Development finance means what if you could rephrase? It is no different to the real world where most of the startups just fail.
The market is fully interconnected, both cryptocurrency and regular, everywhere there is competition and unsuccessful projects and their development.
Not sure about this as there is still massive defragmentation, which makes a good case for cryptos, but to become pervasive a lot of things need to happen first.
This is an innovative technology that will develop very quickly. I am sure that very soon we will see a widespread introduction.
I just haven’t, for example, seen the freelancing exchange on the blockchain system, it’s cool on the one hand, and on the other you need to work your platform very well
Activity: 126
I was interested in the fact that project PACT is a decentralized platform for freelancers and project owners. Honestly, this is the first project that I met in this direction. I want to learn more.
I have seen a lot of similar projects in this direction, but many of them have not been able to realize themselves. Let's hope this project exceeds my expectations.

Now there are a lot of projects that simply do not live on the market for a long time, there is competition and a lack of development finance, but I think there should not be such a thing

Development finance means what if you could rephrase? It is no different to the real world where most of the startups just fail.
The market is fully interconnected, both cryptocurrency and regular, everywhere there is competition and unsuccessful projects and their development.
Not sure about this as there is still massive defragmentation, which makes a good case for cryptos, but to become pervasive a lot of things need to happen first.
Of course, you are right, now generally, in order to take a place in the market, you first need to gain the trust of users, and then you can add new functions
Activity: 168

This is an innovative technology that will develop very quickly. I am sure that very soon we will see a widespread introduction.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

Activity: 182
Totally agree with you! Now the work of a freelancer is very common, many prefer this kind of activity. Therefore, it is very important for today...
Today, many people work as freelancers. Among my friends there are a lot of those who thus earn their living. I hope that the platform from project PACT will become a place where millions of people will communicate and work!
To make here a referral link, when there will be an official launch, then the popularity will increase at times when they will bring their friends to the account for rebates
Activity: 210
I have many friends who are freelancers in various fields. Great idea to integrate them in one service. Wink

this industry (freelance) is becoming very popular today. the present youth does not want to work and listen to the charges from the head. young people are striving for another better life. this is that they creates for herself. I see, that this project will help young successful people achieve truly, what they are striving for.
This project will help newcomers on the Internet to find work for themselves in the field of freelancing, because in fact it has now become fashionable, so let's say trend
Such projects help a lot in work and earning money !!! Those who grasp on the fly, they have long understood how to make good money!
They help those people who, for example, on maternity leave, or are just used to doing everything at home, there are a lot of them now and they are getting bigger every day.
I have a question for the team about the timing:
When is the alpha version of the platform expected to launch?
When will the beta version appear?
When will predrelization testing begin?
This information is usually found in the project roadmap.

To date, the project's road map does not indicate the timing, but I think that soon this deficiency will be corrected.

I think in a couple of years they will make a full-fledged platform for freelancers, this is not done quickly, because you need an approach with the mind
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Activity: 224

To date, the project's road map does not indicate the timing, but I think that soon this deficiency will be corrected.
What currency will be used inside the platform? Will the exchanger be built into the platform?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Merit: 2
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Activity: 122
This question has already been asked here. There are no exact dates. but I think the team will try to do it as early as possible.
Activity: 84
Activity: 196
Definitely, the idea of a freelancer is becoming more popular.
Activity: 126
Activity: 252

I do not see anything new, but it is safe to say that the chances of success with PACT are quite high, most importantly, make a very powerful marketing plan.

Because in today's reality marketing is much more important than technology. While there is no real use of cryptocurrency - marketing will manage the crypto industry!
Pages:
Jump to: