Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][2 EXCHANGES +CMC +CB PAID] Delizia - restaurant business system - page 12. (Read 4673 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This project has a very good idea of making a app for restaurants, so it is easy for their costumer to choose what they want to eat and in what restaurant they want. a very nice nice project i saw it will grow fast.
Activity: 53
Everyone you should to know this news, Delizia has listed already very good exchange, 1st gravix, 2nd crex24, amazing this project is.  Cool
Activity: 4
this is a amazing project, i found  this Delizia project then i think i am a lucky person. and i think this is the best project in cryptocurrency. so you can trad and get some benefit in future. good luck! for you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
they complete the presale process quite successfully. 2 stock market prices were close to each other.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
I love this coin I hope it gets famous and go to several exchanges  Grin

it is getting famous. and so far they have been listed in two exchanges. it has also been listing in coingecko.
lets wait for it to get the third exchange. : )
copper member
Activity: 230
Team just add a collateral change system. This will be good for the ROI of early investors!
And I like the way they are building a very active community.
Activity: 49
I am very exited for that.. Deliz coin after all listed in crex24 exchange... So now more peapole can sell -buy this coin.. And their services will be better day by day.. So everybody should now became perticipants in this project.. Good luck   
Activity: 17
Delizia is one of the best projects I've worked with. I recently engaged in crypto currency, but immediately realized that this project will be financially successful. The professionalism of the team is clearly visible - in writing texts, in connection with the community, in developing ideas, etc. I wish the Delizia team good luck in all endeavors!
Activity: 86
Delizia is one of my favorite projects! I believe that the team is a real expert. The project is very strong and very ambitious. Excellent work, friends! A lot of respect to you and good luck!
Activity: 13
hello deliza i found this project good, at his current prize i know it will grow more, and it has a good idea of making app for customers.
Activity: 8
I have to say that this is an original project with a real use case so I am very happy to be part of their community.

Next to that, I started investing yesterday on shared masternode on GTM and I have to say I am very happy about the return on investment so don't hesitate guys.

If you have further more questions, please join their discord. The team is wonderful and they will answer you very fast and friendly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
such projects as yours prove the fact that the block chain is slowly and surely entering our daily life, the project is worthy of attention, I will study your white paper in more detail
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I see this will be an initial trend for altcoin POS, POW, and MN to succeed again, glory in 2014 will begin now by gradually shifting the triumph of token makers. Good luck for Delizia for good prices and good exchanges too.
Activity: 19
 I am so Happy today, be cause delizia coin already listed on crex24 exchange. this is amazing exchange, that's why i'm so happy.
Activity: 27
I am so proud to saying delizia coin listed on crex24 exchange today. Roll Eyes so hurry up join this project. good luck!
Activity: 53
yeah this project idea! is crazy. that's why i love this Delizia project. go ahead we are have with you. Wink
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Hi, I am very interested in the project, I have several questions, where can I buy coins? in which exchanges are to exchange? I love it and I am very excited with this project, I wish you much success and I will be watching your ads !! thanks for your attention!!!

They have been listed on two exchanges now -
Crex24 & Graviex

Also if you are looking for quick response, you can join their discord channel. It's quite active with & have got supportive community Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
Although there was a coin listed on the 2 stock market, the price did not fall.
We are not familiar with Masternode coins
copper member
Activity: 124
Hi, I am very interested in the project, I have several questions, where can I buy coins? in which exchanges are to exchange? I love it and I am very excited with this project, I wish you much success and I will be watching your ads !! thanks for your attention!!!
Activity: 64
Delizia seems to me a good coin with a great project of support without doubt points to the success these technologies have shown that they have come to revolutionize all the areas and the provision of service as companions adds up with Delizia now is a good time to invest and support this excellent idea to me personally I find it a wonder they have all my support in the discord community.
Pages:
Jump to: