Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][2 EXCHANGES +CMC +CB PAID] Delizia - restaurant business system - page 8. (Read 4673 times)

copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting project. It must be said that crypto-currencies are a very new type of Financial instrument that can be sometime misleading for new investors. I believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Delizia, we have a real vision, a strong leader as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. good!
Activity: 8
I am very impressed on how fast the team solved issue with server on Crex24.

I am company owner so I know how difficult it is too handle all sides of a project but I have to say that they handle all aspects perfectly including community management, development and updates!

Please visit their discord so you can see by yourself: https://discord.gg/aNNXgg3
copper member
This is a great up to date project with everything an investor needs this may be the coin of 2019 and beyond. I can not wait to see this coin in action in the next coming months, great potential here for sure.
Crex24 is online with Delizia wallets right now. I think problems were solved.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
The project currently have a problem to the CREX24 exchange, I got some project that also have a problem with this exchange so that it means this problems is not new to this exchange. Delizia team project will be solve this soon let's just believe and wait for them let's trust them because they are all good at their own fields.
Activity: 310
After being listed in 2 exchanges, do you plan on becoming listed also in some popular tier 1 exchanges? Do delizia already have funds for the listing fees? If ever, when wie'l be seeing delizia there?

Now we have a task to list on coinexchange, cryptobridge and cryptopia, we will think about larger exchanges later.

I prefer coinexchange or cryptobridge as the next exchange. Cryptopia is way too expensive,
and they also is not performing really well in my opinion.
Activity: 200
Cryptopia will be the great option! By the way i asked today CREX24 about Deliz wallet. They just answered "Just look forward for the news". That's all.

to us as Delizia developers, they don’t answer at all!

The only way to list a coin on Cryptopia is paying the listing with DOT, which is being traded there.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinListings
to us as Delizia developers, they don’t answer at all!
So have you already had conversations with another exchange platforms like Cryptopia?
Activity: 4
Cryptopia will be the great option! By the way i asked today CREX24 about Deliz wallet. They just answered "Just look forward for the news". That's all.
Crex24 Fucked Scam Exchange!!!
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
Dear community! As many have noticed there are some problems on Crex24 exchange, we were not warned about these issues and technical support of the exchange ignores us. At the same time, Delizia's blockchain functions perfectly, new masternodes appear on the network, trading on Graviex passes in normal mode too.

We will be very grateful if everyone who is not indifferent to the fate of our project ask technical support of this exchange a question about what is happening with DELIZ wallets and why they ignore developers!

Be patient about that, everyone will definitely find a solution, we believe the developer and his team, especially the market exchange research team, will definitely find the answer to that solution later, not now. Stay motivated and don't give up.

Not all the roads that we expect are as smooth as freeways.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
I like to watch and read their announcement channel in their discord because I am always seeing a new good news everyday. I am really enjoying staying and supporting this project.
Activity: 224
BitHostCoin.io
Even if the market is still not going well now, It still amazed me that delizia project is doing their best to make this project reach its goals and they are following the road map on time.
Activity: 120
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
After being listed in 2 exchanges, do you plan on becoming listed also in some popular tier 1 exchanges? Do delizia already have funds for the listing fees? If ever, when wie'l be seeing delizia there?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Hi Dev, I am curious and want to know more details about how delizia will increase its popularity? Is there a bounty campaign or are you planning on more exposures just by adding more banners in different platforms?
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The team is really active in promoting and advertising delizia, the banner released on MNO will surely attract more investors to come and hopefully many of them will make good investments here.
Activity: 94
And how fast are your transactions? You know, it's very important for restaurants ^^
copper member
Activity: 124
This is a strange idea in crypto projects. The prices on both exchanges crex24 & graviex very stable This is worth a coin to invest.
Hello everybody. Since tonight crex24.com Delizia wallet on maintenance and graviex.net ain't accessable. Somebody knows what's goinig on? How to buy or sell Deliz?
copper member
I like the sound of this coin. I like that it is a stake coin. 15% is a good amount. Not too high not too low, good balance. Hopefully, some good bounties to boost my investment and stake for future profits.
Really awesome I hope this coin does what it is meant to because there have been many gaming coins come and go. Most give up.
Pages:
Jump to: