Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][2 EXCHANGES +CMC +CB PAID] Delizia - restaurant business system - page 14. (Read 4673 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's great for a new project no doubt about this project. Let's all be concerned about this project. I believe it will bring people the things they want with new ideas. strange unique I believe this project will be successful
Activity: 36
I am very impressed about the project. The team is thriving, web, community is very good. It is also coming to the end of the year so this is my good investment opportunity and I believe it will be a smart investment.
copper member
Activity: 55

I have participated in many projects on masternode. But this is the project I appreciate the team dev team you have a great idea. try to work to project to go to life. You will succeed! Wink Wink Wink
copper member
Activity: 124
A promising project, which will greatly simplify the life of owners of master classes. I hope that everything will turn out  
Activity: 60
I think this is a good project, looking at the concept by building a neat system in blockchain, I think it's pretty interesting, but you have to be careful and keep intense in handling all the problems that exist, because many projects are similar to your project
Activity: 53
 yeah it is big project of Delizia, so why you west your time ?, don't west your time join this server fast and do some invest for your future.
Activity: 64
bitcoin is gaining momentum, this is great if you have 1 more Delizia  node. I will try to save money so that this can happen to me. Thanks Delizia  dev.You gave me an investment opportunity.
copper member
Activity: 230
Social media engagement, banner ads, high quality content for top bitcoin/cryptocurrency news sites, of course people will definitely look for that whitepaper Hopefully it'll be available soon considering the fact that this project has a very good use case unlike any other projects out there.
Activity: 11
Delizia is a very usefull coin. this coin can be usefull in bussiness as payment and etc.. it will benefits everyone of us. the good roadmap is trusted for the coin to be moon. lets keep Delizia hold till no end.. i will says congrats dev and team for a nice creation.
Activity: 49
I think it will becoming the one of best project in these some months.. Because they have a better roadmap.. And they give different different services randomly for investors,Busines,  and for other... And i think this a unique point... Here you have many other interesting think...  So my recomandation is...  Everybody should perticipants in this project... Good luck   
Activity: 1
Hello, I really liked the delizia project, where it accelerates service with technology in several commercial establishments, speeding waitress and increasing the income of this establishments.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Listing of Delizia on coin monitoring site masternode online put them one step ahead in masternode game... 😉

Also waiting for some Shared Masternodes... Though considering it's a newly launched coin, I see it gaining some attention especially on its discord channel.
copper member
Activity: 5
We’re excited to announce that DELIZIA is now included in the popular cryptocurrency index Live Coin Watch! 

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Delizia-DELIZ

Live Coin Watch allows visitors to track token price, social media channel activity and trading volume all in one place.  In addition to OCC, you can track over 2,000 cryptocurrencies, nearly 200 exchanges, and over 10,000 trading pairs.
Activity: 15
Listing of Delizia on coin monitoring site masternode online put them one step ahead in masternode game... 😉
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
it will not prefer unsafe exchanging. Coins and comunity are in a difficult situation when Exchange is hacked by the problem....
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Apply for free listing in secondbtc

I have never heard of you exchange. Can you please explain more of your exchange.
having a second exchange will be good for the project, as the project will get more exposure.
copper member
Activity: 5
Delizia added to https://delta.app/ 
Delta is the ultimate Bitcoin & cryptocurrency portfolio tracker app!

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
nice project and do you have any bounty?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will it be used only for commands assisting the waiter, at some point can be used with the same functionalities of a Fast food app, for example the IFo0d?
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
世界の生態系&#
Your currency was listed on the Discord CryptoTribuzz server!
Announce new coins whenever possible!

Pages:
Jump to: