Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][2 EXCHANGES +CMC +CB PAID] Delizia - restaurant business system - page 10. (Read 4673 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Being listed in 2 good exchanges will surely attract more investors to join this project. And being listed in coingecko, coinlib and coinmarketcap will sure encourage more serious investors to participate in this great project. Keep it up devs.
That's right, culmination is that the coinmarketcap I know to listed into requires special things, I'm sure the consideration is the real concept of this project and it's still very rare. as evidenced by the fast sales of 20 MN, it proves that the prospects for future projects are in great demand by many people, especially the big investors of the world

Yea after getting listed on Crex24 ... I see some nice movement at Graviex too. Touched new high of 17k sats this time Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm very positive about this project. I always follow the website read and tweets and I'm so glad that this is listed on one of the biggest masternode monitoring service which is MasterNodes.PRO! This is so awesome!
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
Being listed in 2 good exchanges will surely attract more investors to join this project. And being listed in coingecko, coinlib and coinmarketcap will sure encourage more serious investors to participate in this great project. Keep it up devs.
That's right, culmination is that the coinmarketcap I know to listed into requires special things, I'm sure the consideration is the real concept of this project and it's still very rare. as evidenced by the fast sales of 20 MN, it proves that the prospects for future projects are in great demand by many people, especially the big investors of the world
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I have read in the discord channel that Delizia is listed on MasterNodes.PRO, one of the biggest masternode monitoring service. Well this is the start of more achievements to reach and hoping for this project to be listed in more popular exchanges.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Hi dev, Congratulations on your successful Pre-sale. It's nice to know that 20MN's sold from GRAVIEX exchange and I am sure more sales to come, as long as the team will never stop developing, success will be achieve the soonest.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Anyway glad for gain successful on MN pre-sale, it's like a glimmer of hope that make this project can be runned. I'm curious for what the premine coin will be used, for bounties or airdrop?

It will be used for the project development , salaries, etc. Soon we will publish the distribution table.
Bounties and airdrops will also be included, but in small quantities, we have too little of the premine.

Is signature campaign possible to launch? Or a mini airdrops and social media bounties only? I noticed a lot of great achievements in delizia project and I am sure that more bounties and airdrops will also boost the exposure and popularity of it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I have visited their discord channel and seen a lot of great improvements. This really proves that the team is really eager in developing the project, also the community is getting bigger and more active.
copper member
Activity: 55
It is really great to invest in a masternode because of high ROI will back to you. And in this project, you can have a masternode in the amount of 1000 KERA as collateral. A very good and worth to invest of our money. Masternodes are the backbone of Delizia - restaurant business system
Activity: 8
copper member
Activity: 230
I'm an avid follower of this  Delizia  project.
I love to visit daily in their website and try to look for any updates and development.
And the site is also refreshing and pleasing to the eyes as well.
Keep going and continue to make a difference in the crypto world.
Activity: 310
Anyway glad for gain successful on MN pre-sale, it's like a glimmer of hope that make this project can be runned. I'm curious for what the premine coin will be used, for bounties or airdrop?

It will be used for the project development , salaries, etc. Soon we will publish the distribution table.
Bounties and airdrops will also be included, but in small quantities, we have too little of the premine.

as long as it is use very well I don't mind the teams having a smaller premine and small bounties payment. AS i have seen those bigger premined project, but it has affecting the price so much.
small but use it properly will boost the project and trust
Activity: 34
Wow Guys...Dont MISS it The projet i have never seen before its like project..its cool and moon project..eat and pay...its also good coomunnity Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Merit: 4
Activity: 462
This is the first project that I been seen that the project is all about resturant industry. I'm looking forward to this project gonna support this now to see how they will be successful soon the idea of this project is very unique that make the people and investors come and participate to their project.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
So it is like an UBEREATS APP but with a booking options in the restaurants and can be paid through cryptocurrency with the use of token DELIZIA. It's a great project but the biggest hindrance of this project I guess is the knowledge of the restaurants and customers about blockchain technology. But if the restaurant and customers get properly educated about Delizia it will be really great and will be able to successfully use Delizia as a payment option other than Bitcoin. Looking forward to your project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Merit: 4
Presale is a team that performs very successfully.
Graviex attracts a lot of money as a coin capturing the volume and attracts a good investment.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Coinlib.io and masternodes.pro partnerships released in a row.
Congratulations!
Delizia has performed well days after its start.
Please keep up all your dedication and your good initiatives for the project

Nice to see so many partnerships coming up. Hopefully masternodes.online soon (unless I am missing something)

Would be good to have masternodes.online in order to have some statistics that are attractive to outsiders.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Coinlib.io and masternodes.pro partnerships released in a row.
Congratulations!
Delizia has performed well days after its start.
Please keep up all your dedication and your good initiatives for the project

Nice to see so many partnerships coming up. Hopefully masternodes.online soon (unless I am missing something)
Pages:
Jump to: