Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][2 EXCHANGES +CMC +CB PAID] Delizia - restaurant business system - page 9. (Read 4673 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Get news about our project at Coindar!
https://coindar.org/en/coin/delizia

This is another great news for all of us. We can expect more exposure for the project.
and our CMC rank looking good.
Activity: 462
Delizia have great benefits to the business that will use their system like reduction of labour cost because by using their system they can just need a little number of employee because the system can do the job by they labourer in the restaurant. Which it good that they will reduce cost in their labourer more income will recieve on their business because of Delizia.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Following this project for a week or so now and I have to say that the idea is great and community is wonderful.

A real usecase finally on a nice project. Come join us on discord and follow new announcements everyday!

Discord link: https://discord.gg/aNNXgg3
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Just wondering if there are any plans for shared MN or Shared pool in near future ? May be after Presale ?
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The team is exerting more efforts and this are clearly seen with their new announcements in the discord channel, in a very short time they already achieved many updates, I will keep following the project and hope to see more great news.
Activity: 120
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
If you would like to be updated and to know more about recent updates about delizia then you better join and visit their discord channel. I am enjoying my stay there, many active members and many new updates that really makes me so excited about the future announcements.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Coinmarketcap listing already boost the exposures of delizia, soon more and more serious investors will discover this project and will see the benefits in participating and making good investments here..
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I am following this project and really seen lots of new developments. Hoping to see delizia being listed in tier 1 exchanges I am sure if that happens more and more investors will come.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
think investors, miners, holders and masternode owners of xdna coins will have a bright future. I believe it will be very easy to get supporters for this project
I think it will also be like that. but we don't know about obstacles or problems that will occur in front or in the middle of an ico.
it all depends on the development team to handle and develop this project to be even better.
copper member
Activity: 55
 think investors, miners, holders and masternode owners of xdna coins will have a bright future. I believe it will be very easy to get supporters for this project
copper member
Activity: 124
I think it is the one of most project in these some months.. And this project is Grow up in day by day.. I hope kera coin will be listed in a  very big, higher,  and popular exchange soon... And give us very very big profit... I hope the coin's price also will be satisfied .  Good luck   
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
This masternode coin seems different than the bunch of the other ones. The whitepaper is nice and very explanatory with figures. The dev and mark. team looks very active on Discord. Plus the network fast as light. Let's watch this for the near future.
An active team is one of the reasons the project is successful, moreover the clear and targeted vision and mission of the project will add value to this project, of course. I hope this platform will become real and be realized in the future because it can make it easier for us everywhere, hopefully it is well integrated
Activity: 310
I am very exciting join  Delizia discord channel and I feel this one would be a big success in the future. I hope I can get some  Delizia  when the price is still low. The wallet connection is good and can’t wait to get my first   Delizia

GEt it while it is still low, the price is keeps rising right after it has been listed in graviex.
it is the good time to buy it now. Wink
copper member
Activity: 55
Delizia have an active discord team very nice and promising coin. Delizia very nice to buy  while its cheap.Delizia - restaurant business system . it give us great opportunity so everyone must buy Delizia. soon moon. goodluck holders, dev and team.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
projects continue to capture the excitement of the community. Delizia has managed to thrill the community.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
This masternode coin seems different than the bunch of the other ones. The whitepaper is nice and very explanatory with figures. The dev and mark. team looks very active on Discord. Plus the network fast as light. Let's watch this for the near future.
copper member
Activity: 230
I am very exciting join  Delizia discord channel and I feel this one would be a big success in the future. I hope I can get some  Delizia  when the price is still low. The wallet connection is good and can’t wait to get my first   Delizia
Delizia is one of the greatest project I seen this year the idea of restaurant business system is very unique this project will sure be popular because of many restaurant business in the whole world need this system. And I will sure this project will be bloom soon because of the help of the team and the people who support this project.
Activity: 20
Delicizia brings a great project to the table to the delight of the whole community to automate services to simplify things I find it excellent I love innovation success goes hand in hand with a large community of support.
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
This project is truly unique in its name, and our hope will be one of the cryptocurrency payments for restaurants at some time in the future, especially online food ordering payments.

With great developers also marketing team, this project will benefit us, if we buy and start saving for this coin, especially for masternode settings, because the market is available, let us succeed in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: