Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 14. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Quite a large sum, any investor dreams of such an income, as long as it is stable.

In recent times, the market is extremely volatile altcoins to invest in new projects is extremely dangerous.
Activity: 40
Guys, what about the income brings POS mining per day?

about 2%, as this percentage depends on the amount of investments.

Quite a large sum, any investor dreams of such an income, as long as it is stable.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2

about 2%, as this percentage depends on the amount of investments.
Activity: 46

exact figures will be difficult to call, as there is no stability, every day a different percentage of income.
Activity: 56
Activity: 81
Who is watching the situation, what is now the price of 1 coin?

I'm surprised SOVE is holding its price steady despite the falling BTC.
BTC fell by more than 10%, it's terrible. Cry Cry Cry

there is no reason to worry, the news background is normal, I think the market will soon begin to recover.
Activity: 69
I hope they succeed, investors are making great hope for the Soverain team.

Today, another market crash. We need to ride out the hard times.

BTC fell by more than 10%, it's terrible. Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 67

Today, another market crash. We need to ride out the hard times.
I'm not interested. It is important to complete the development of new products to SOVE became really popular.

If you believe the roadmap, then very soon there will be an announcement of the bot's telegrams.

Activity: 43
I'm not interested. It is important to complete the development of new products to SOVE became really popular.

If you believe the roadmap, then very soon there will be an announcement of the bot's telegrams.
The yield table is on the website, if I understand correctly, the yield will only grow.

The more new miners appear, the lower the yield, it's logical!

Activity: 33
The yield table is on the website, if I understand correctly, the yield will only grow.

The more new miners appear, the lower the yield, it's logical!
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
Given the ROI of 80% per month, the demand was bound to appear.

Are you talking about pos mining now? I don't expect there will be such a big profit.

Are you talking about pos mining now? I don't expect there will be such a big profit.
the price of one coin is approximately 80 cents. The price went up 15% in a few days.

The trend for growth, this suggests that there is a demand for this coin.

Activity: 81
the price of one coin is approximately 80 cents. The price went up 15% in a few days.

The trend for growth, this suggests that there is a demand for this coin.
Some of the analysts predict the growth of the market at the beginning of next year, but I am very doubtful about such forecasts.

The market is manipulated by the big players, that's the truth.

Alas, but I have to agree with you, the big players decide whether to go Bitcoin up or down.
Activity: 69
Some of the analysts predict the growth of the market at the beginning of next year, but I am very doubtful about such forecasts.

The market is manipulated by the big players, that's the truth.
Activity: 67
I don't even know whether to be happy about it or not. I want to see a growing market.

Who does not want it. The market cannot fall forever, sooner or later the hour will come.

Pages:
Jump to: