Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 11. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am sure Soverain products will be in demand by the market. This is a very difficult time.

their goals and motives are noble, but not every project succeeds.

I agree with you completely, only a small part of the seemingly promising projects are successful in the end.
Activity: 67
I am sure Soverain products will be in demand by the market. This is a very difficult time.

their goals and motives are noble, but not every project succeeds.
Activity: 69
Activity: 46
I hope the project administration will fully adhere to the roadmap. Grin Grin

I have no doubt about it, so far, they have not deviated from the plan.

I look forward to the launch of the telegrams of the bot, hope it will be excellent.
Activity: 43

I have no doubt about it, so far, they have not deviated from the plan.
Activity: 33
When will we see new products from Soverain? Got a plan?

In December, there will be an announcement of the telegram bot.

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

In December, there will be an announcement of the telegram bot.
Activity: 40

It has not been any updates, I think, just due to this drop in the price of SOVE.

Bro, Wake up, the whole market fell for several days, almost all coins lost 20-30% in price.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2

It has not been any updates, I think, just due to this drop in the price of SOVE.
Activity: 54
Activity: 81
The price of the coin fell very much, but now it began to grow. At the moment, the price is about 0.35$.

the rush of Asian investors has stabilized the coin, now it has good support.

a few months ago, the price of the coin was much higher than now, but according to my forecasts, the drawdown will not be down.
Activity: 56
The price of the coin fell very much, but now it began to grow. At the moment, the price is about 0.35$.

the rush of Asian investors has stabilized the coin, now it has good support.
Activity: 67
the price has been stable for more than two weeks, I do not think it will go down.

of course there are always risks, but Yes, now is a good time to buy.

Activity: 69
the price has been stable for more than two weeks, I do not think it will go down.

of course there are always risks, but Yes, now is a good time to buy.
Activity: 46
I managed to earn 100 coins, I participated in the airdrop. Tell me, is it worth it now to sell, or potentially the coin may rise in price?

Activity: 43
I managed to earn 100 coins, I participated in the airdrop. Tell me, is it worth it now to sell, or potentially the coin may rise in price?

the potential of the coin is great, I think now is not the best time to sell.
Activity: 33
Activity: 27
i was banned from the discord by asking some simple questions to the dev. beware. this is a total red flag for a scam coin.
Activity: 59
in my opinion you were mistaken, they give 1000% per annum.

1000% per year, I have not met such a high roi for a long time, I worry about the consequences!!!
Activity: 40
hi guys, I accidentally stumbled on Soverain project. Is it true that they provide ROI up to 100% per annum?

in my opinion you were mistaken, they give 1000% per annum.

A high ROI guarantees an increase in demand for the SOVE coin. I am watching this process.
Pages:
Jump to: